Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best strategy for dice from faucet - Non self-moderated topic.  (Read 1059 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:07:11 AM

What I do with faucets is I bet the whole 100 percent of faucet amount I gain and just do all in until I get something like 0.1mBTC. Then I work with that to grow it. I probably got to 10mBTC once and cashed it out. I use bitsler, as they give me 750 satoshi per faucet claim. Usually it takes probably 6 straight all in wins to get to 0.1mBTC.
i think that is just wasting your time. faucet cannot give you such a good profit therefor i will never like to waist my time while using faucets for making money.

What you said is true because it is a waste of time to earn something from faucet money. Even people can't make money by depositing their money from dice games because the end result depends only on luck. If one has so much free time, then they can abuse the faucet money. This faucet money was given to try the game before depositing money but not to make profits out of it.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:38:09 AM

I think the gamble from the faucet will not provide many profits, as you know faucet gives little free bitcoin in case if you lose you just throw all your time. if the strategy in gambling dice strategy martingale is the best strategy but the decisive factor is luck

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:30:33 AM

There are a lof and different strategies that we could actually used. Remember that those certain strategies may not work all the time so you should be wise in choosing a different strategies depending on the current situation that you have.

Gamblers offen just play and play using the faucet credits some may go and win  some loses. The key here is to keep playing with free credits till you get your lucky day
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:37:24 AM

There are a lof and different strategies that we could actually used. Remember that those certain strategies may not work all the time so you should be wise in choosing a different strategies depending on the current situation that you have.

Gamblers offen just play and play using the faucet credits some may go and win  some loses. The key here is to keep playing with free credits till you get your lucky day

yeah we all know that perfectly well!
you say there are "a lot of strategies" can you share a couple of them with us? i mean what is the point of saying that without actually giving us any of the strategies. and i am not just talking about this comment i quoted, most of the answers in this topic are like this.

if you have a strategy then please share it with us in details if not, we all know you can't always win, stating the obvius is not helpful!

Buying the dip...
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:36:22 AM

yeah we all know that perfectly well!
you say there are "a lot of strategies" can you share a couple of them with us? i mean what is the point of saying that without actually giving us any of the strategies. and i am not just talking about this comment i quoted, most of the answers in this topic are like this.

if you have a strategy then please share it with us in details if not, we all know you can't always win, stating the obvius is not helpful!

Do you know why are the answers are more likely like that? Well i cant blame you if that really sounds like useless point here however you should also realize that sometimes you your self is the best thing that could create a strategy. Everyone should have unique strategy. You just dont play without learning how to play game. Too keep it simple make your own strategy.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

I think the gamble from the faucet will not provide many profits, as you know faucet gives little free bitcoin in case if you lose you just throw all your time. if the strategy in gambling dice strategy martingale is the best strategy but the decisive factor is luck
No. Martingale strategy is the worst strategy in gamble, especially when you are using that on dice. You could losing your bankroll as soon as you started running that strategy. There are few lucky people who can make money from faucet amount, but surely it will wasting your time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: