Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC-GLOBAL] LTC-ATF.B1  (Read 8920 times)
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:31:28 AM

Why do you lie just for the sake of it when it's obvious to everyone that you're lieing.

I think that's a question you should ask yourself.

Well I think it's because you have some mental problem where you've lost touch with the reality the rest of us inhabit.  I have no idea whether you believe your own lies or not.  You don't seem stupid enough to be unable to read your own posts and see what you said - yet you routinely lie about what you've said in the past even when it's in posts you haven't got around to deleting yet.  Maybe it's just some very severe memory problem.  I honestly don't know what the problem is, just that you have a very major one.

Well I think it's because you have some strange agenda where you have decided to cause financial damage to myself and my companies. I have a pretty good idea you know you're lying and you're treating this as some sort of tit-for-tat game. You don't seem stupid enough to be unable to read my financial reports or contact our financial advisor - yet you routinely lie about what I've written and misrepresent my character in the worst light possible. Maybe it's just some very severe anger problem. I honestly don't know what the problem is, just that you have a very major one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: