Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet!  (Read 98292 times)
cryptostiltskin (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:37:49 PM

View information relating to HONEY via their brand new informational website provided by Crypto database

View information on HONEY's services, block explorers, exchanges, market information, price valuations from 12+ currencies, and more.

http://cryptodatabase.net/honey

Very Nice !! Thank you very much Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:46:10 PM

View information relating to HONEY via their brand new informational website provided by Crypto database

View information on HONEY's services, block explorers, exchanges, market information, price valuations from 12+ currencies, and more.

http://cryptodatabase.net/honey

Very Nice !! Thank you very much Cheesy

Not a problem, if any information needs updated now or in the future feel free to let me know.
joet3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

Staking all my Honey at PoSWallet...
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:08:25 PM

The HONEY Data page on the informational website has been updated to show both NovaExchange and CoinExchange market information.

http://cryptodatabase.net/honey/marketinfo.php
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:55:53 AM

Any roadmap for your project cryptostiltskin?
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

Any roadmap for your project cryptostiltskin?

Yes, the roadmap was a little outdated, so a revised version and thread redesign are coming soon. Also, some updates to the site this week.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

Hey, any important news to consider for HONEY? What is the actual market cap?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/honey/
Shooriko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:09:11 PM

If I may intervene.... on your website, write that you are supporting the honey bees from going extinct.

"If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live." - Albert Einstein.

Saving the world from extinction of honey bees by supporting the honey industry on a worldwide scale, that is our goal and mission. As Einstein said, if the bees go extinct, so will we. Let's save the bees and save the world together by providing an efficient, secure, and a reliability form of payment to our beloved beekeepers. (Proposition or Pitch)

The Power of Honey. (Slogan)

Boom, this will make the coin skyrocket and give it the impact and drive that investors want to invest into.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

If I may intervene.... on your website, write that you are supporting the honey bees from going extinct.

"If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live." - Albert Einstein.

Saving the world from extinction of honey bees by supporting the honey industry on a worldwide scale, that is our goal and mission. As Einstein said, if the bees go extinct, so will we. Let's save the bees and save the world together by providing an efficient, secure, and a reliability form of payment to our beloved beekeepers. (Proposition or Pitch)

Boom, this will make the coin skyrocket and give it the impact and drive that investors want to invest into.

To add on to your suggestion, I wouldn't necessarily put for the Honey Industry itself as the industrial aspect of honey bees is beastly and horrible for bees overall.

Bees on the industrial scale are simply killed off once their honey is collected as it is cheaper to just buy a new hive than to take care of them. This is very controversial and does nothing to help honey bees survive, quite the opposite rather.

Amateur and private bee keepers who produce and sell honey would be the ultimate way to promote life on earth as their hives are usually outside and live for years without being culled off because of cheaper ways to do it.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

24h Volume: 0.165 BTC | 24h Change: -54.8%
sell order 0.00040000
buy order 0.00018000
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:38:09 PM

To add on to your suggestion, I wouldn't necessarily put for the Honey Industry itself as the industrial aspect of honey bees is beastly and horrible for bees overall.

Bees on the industrial scale are simply killed off once their honey is collected as it is cheaper to just buy a new hive than to take care of them. This is very controversial and does nothing to help honey bees survive, quite the opposite rather.

Amateur and private bee keepers who produce and sell honey would be the ultimate way to promote life on earth as their hives are usually outside and live for years without being culled off because of cheaper ways to do it.

Interesting suggestions. Thanks.

I would much rather support urban and amateur beekeepers and apiaries. I really support small businesses and the family ran businesses. I've taken on a number of roles as well as my day job when it calls, but I'll try to make contact with some local beekeepers again asap.

Thanks everyone for your continued support and all the honey love Smiley

At the time of this writing we have 31 nodes connected to Nova, 107 connected to PoSWallet, 82 connected to CoinExchange, and 63 connected to The Crypto Chat. Nice to see the network is pretty strong. Mining is going good with no complaints.... I'm glad everything is going so well after the few hiccups we had..

Anyway... here's to you honey bees Smiley
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:03:00 PM

I would much rather support urban and amateur beekeepers and apiaries. I really support small businesses and the family ran businesses. I've taken on a number of roles as well as my day job when it calls, but I'll try to make contact with some local beekeepers again asap.

At the time of this writing we have 31 nodes connected to Nova, 107 connected to PoSWallet, 82 connected to CoinExchange, and 63 connected to The Crypto Chat. Nice to see the network is pretty strong. Mining is going good with no complaints.... I'm glad everything is going so well after the few hiccups we had..

Interesting ideas indeed. I expect established beekeepers might not be interested in changing their ways. but maybe for new people looking to get into beekeeping
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:49:18 AM

UPDATE

HONEY IS NOW LISTED AT COINGATHER
CoinGather - BTC
CoinGather - LTC
CoinGather - DOGE

radiera

Activity: 295

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:11:03 AM

poswallet mt honey ? have new update dev ?

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Shooriko

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:12:48 PM

Interesting ideas indeed. I expect established beekeepers might not be interested in changing their ways. but maybe for new people looking to get into beekeeping

These are good suggestions. Then we must find a good way to support the local bee farms which are supporting the life of honey bees. I feel, perhaps instead of killing off the bees, the beekeepers would find a way to release them into the wild? It would just take a trip to put them out into the plains with flowers and nectar. Is this for a fact what the honey industry does or is this a presumption? Will have to do some research regarding that. This coin has a great idea and a good foundation. We just need to gear this toward something bigger, like saving the honey bees, as they are actually beginning to die off and disappearing in some areas.
Shooriko

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

"I raised bees as a child. Our best year we harvested 1,980 pounds from 30 hives. That includes a spring and fall harvest (very different flowers and very different taste).

Harvesting honey doesn't hurt the bees at all. The only harm comes from bees which sting you, which is rare. This kills honeybees. In a year I got stung maybe four or five times, working with them for many hours a week.

With the money we made from honey we were able to capture wild honey bee swarms in Spring and domesticate them, and divide hives with new queens, increasing the population. This was in the seventies before Africanized bees were in the wild - I probably wouldn't do this today.

So, I'd say buying honey strongly increases the population. Buy from a local apiary if you have one - or mail order it. Lots of small hobbyists out there with the much healthier and delicious non-pasteurized honey.

Honey is stable and antibacterial, so pasteurization is silly. Some very young (less than a year old) children have died of botulism from raw honey, but it's very, very rare - botulism can't reproduce in honey but it can be included in very small amounts and lie dormant. Adults are immune to it in small amounts, just don't feed it to infants." - Bennett McEwan

Source: https://www.quora.com/Does-purchasing-honey-help-or-harm-the-bee-population
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:19:08 AM

HONEY is the first ETH pair at CoinGather

https://www.coingather.com/exchange/HONEY/ETH
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:05:29 PM

UPDATE

IT SEEMS THAT POSWALLET IS DELISTING HONEY. IF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, LET IT HAPPEN. IF IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, LET POSWALLET KNOW ABOUT IT IN THEIR SLACK, IN THEIR EMAIL, IN THEIR TROLL BOX, AND ANY OTHER WAY YOU CAN.

kaptkrunch

Activity: 157
Merit: 150

Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:09:43 PM

Will do! I dunno whats going on over there, but it may be time to move some crypto.

radiera

Activity: 295

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

UPDATE

IT SEEMS THAT POSWALLET IS DELISTING HONEY. IF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, LET IT HAPPEN. IF IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, LET POSWALLET KNOW ABOUT IT IN THEIR SLACK, IN THEIR EMAIL, IN THEIR TROLL BOX, AND ANY OTHER WAY YOU CAN.

good day

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: