Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

I did not place all my funds into bitcoin. Half of my savings is in bitcoin and half of it is in bank. Some of my investment is in bitcoin because  I believe bitcoin price will increase. Also ofcourse it is risks if I put all my funds in bitcoin, theres a need to invest in other legit investment in fiat currency.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I would not put all my money to bitcoin although i am confident with bitcoin. Much better to invest in other traditional business. Just put your extra money to bitcoin. But if you are saving it in bank you might want to put at least 80% to bitcoin.
about 80% of my assets are in crypto business, but i have distributed my assets in diffeent place. for example 40 % i have put in bitcoin for long term . and not going to widthraw that amount from bitcoin for a long time. while the rest 25% has distributed in altcoin, while the rest of 15% is reserb for ICOs from where  also get good profit from on regular bases. while the rest of the money  have saved for my emergency.
So your 80% of the amount will be saved in the form of cryptocurrency. Good, you have a lot of hopes on digital currency. I don't have trust on cryptocurrency like you. I also invested money on digital currency but the only little amount, and it is only my extra income I am invested in this currencies. I don't like to take a big risk. Something happened to cryptocurrency in the midnight, and the price falls means I can not afford that loss. It is possible in the digital currency market.

It is best to diversify your funds into different assets. Bitcoin is king of the crypto land. There is no doubt about it but it is best to invest into other crypto currencies and DAPP tokens as they can appreciate and let you trade them for more bitcoin. I was able to make more bitcoin by trading and investing in altcoins. And yeah, there is always risk and it is high in crypto. So invest an amount that you can actually risk with.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

No, i'm not put all my money into bitcoin. I save some for emergency thing that maybe someday i will use it. Investing into bitcoin is really good but it's better to not put all your money into 1 basket. Just in case something bad happen into bitcoin.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

No, i'm not put all my money into bitcoin. I save some for emergency thing that maybe someday i will use it. Investing into bitcoin is really good but it's better to not put all your money into 1 basket. Just in case something bad happen into bitcoin.
If you believe in bitcoin, it may be okay if you do that, even more so if you have other income elsewhere, because I'm sure it will make you fortune in the future. But, if you do not earn much, I think it's better to invest your money as much as 50% into bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

I think that is good way that you save some money for own emergency thing because some time you face emergency or any problem related with money you face and if you invest all fund in bitcoin in difficult time you have no money in pocket, so that is good way half fund invest and half save for emergency thing and you invest half fund in bitcoin I hope in future you will get more profit and if you  invest all funds in bitcoin that is not a risky job.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:06:27 PM

I did not place all my funds into bitcoin. Half of my savings is in bitcoin and half of it is in bank. Some of my investment is in bitcoin because  I believe bitcoin price will increase. Also ofcourse it is risks if I put all my funds in bitcoin, theres a need to invest in other legit investment in fiat currency.
No matter how fanatic you are supporting bitcoin there is a little bit insecure feeling.
As noone know what will be the future of bitcoin , and that's a normal feeling i guess .
But when you decide to take that high risk to go allin in bitcoin you might could get a very big rewards , worth it actually.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

If you have decided to invest your money in bitcoin for longer term then it is not the risk of your money invested in bitcoin. Because for longer term the price of bitcoin do not drop but it increase for a higher price like you may have noticed in the previous weeks that for a while the price dropped and again within a week it recovered to its higher value.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:41:44 PM

If you have decided to invest your money in bitcoin for longer term then it is not the risk of your money invested in bitcoin. Because for longer term the price of bitcoin do not drop but it increase for a higher price like you may have noticed in the previous weeks that for a while the price dropped and again within a week it recovered to its higher value.
Yes investment in bitcoin for longer term is really very beneficial because in long term it will make us to earn the same as we earned in bitcoin in the previous year. In the previous year a number of dumps and pumps have occurred but the price increased from the value of $350 to $2700 which shows us that in long term the earning from bitcoin is better.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:58:19 PM

Yes investment in bitcoin for longer term is really very beneficial because in long term it will make us to earn the same as we earned in bitcoin in the previous year. In the previous year a number of dumps and pumps have occurred but the price increased from the value of $350 to $2700 which shows us that in long term the earning from bitcoin is better.
That is a great increase in the price of bitcoin in the previous year any investors of that time will be very happy with that much profit but the door for getting that much profit from bitcoin is still open if anyone will invest now then in the coming time they will earn a more higher profit as now the countries have started to adopt bitcoin as legal for their states.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

Transferring all your fund into bitcoin is not a good idea, its danger and risky to do that. Though you are free to do it, you need to think of it several times. Before you can make a final decision. So you won't regret in the end too Wink
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:44:31 AM

It is risky but if you brave enough to keep holding your bitcoin when the price is low you will get a lot of profit. Bitcoin is volatile so use it to gain profit.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:00:59 AM

Not all because i put too on alt coin. If you put all your funds in bitcoin you only have 1 investment on your portfolio. I would rather scattered or diverse all my funds in different assets that i think will gain a huge success in the future.

i use to be a hunter
fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:36:08 AM

I invest half of my total savings on bitcoin. Bitcoin like money making money. Gain from trading plus bitcoin value itself that continues to rise. Investing in bitcoin, for me is a smart choice.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:54:16 AM

I invest half of my total savings on bitcoin. Bitcoin like money making money. Gain from trading plus bitcoin value itself that continues to rise. Investing in bitcoin, for me is a smart choice.

It is. I'm doing the same thing. Diversifying is a smart way to spread your investments and safer than just placing your money in one investment. Though btc is a good choice for now for a single investment, it's still better if you have other funds allocated somewhere else.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:03:57 PM

I have diversified my funds into good alts and bitcoins

I have invested almost all of my funds in bank on bitcoin, because bitcoin more profitable. In my country, every month there's an administrative fee bank around $1.5 per month. Since, i invested in bitcoin, i dont have to think about that cost.
This is good that you have invested in the Bitcoin and $1.5 is a very much low administrative fee but I guess it would be much better if you were able to invest in by self. Like currently your investment is not in your possession and you have no access to it to spread your bitcoin and grow them more with the help of the altcoins.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:15:46 PM

That is a great increase in the price of bitcoin in the previous year any investors of that time will be very happy with that much profit but the door for getting that much profit from bitcoin is still open if anyone will invest now then in the coming time they will earn a more higher profit as now the countries have started to adopt bitcoin as legal for their states.
but those people who do not invested their money right now  and they do not succeeded to invest when the price of bitcoin was trading below 1000 USD,  I think they should not regret because still they have good opportunity to invest in bitcoin and make some good profit. because the price of bitcoin is still trading very low and there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will increase too much in next few months, so investment in current positon will be more profitable.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

Not all of my funds were place in the bitcoin, I just put 30% into bitcoin another 30% into my business and 40% to my savings. I divided it into 3 because I don't want to lose the opportunity of this this 3 major things that I need to do in my life.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

Not all of my funds were place in the bitcoin, I just put 30% into bitcoin another 30% into my business and 40% to my savings. I divided it into 3 because I don't want to lose the opportunity of this this 3 major things that I need to do in my life.
to me i put my more that 70% assets in bitcoin, in which i put some when the price was trading below 1300$  and the rest i invested above 1800$. i think still my investment is giving me good profit, but i am still sure that the price of bitcoin has good potential and will increase more and more in next few months, therefore i am still holding my bitcoins and not going to sell it. hopeful that very soon bitcoin will recover its previous position and will continue  the increasing trend.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:19:39 PM

I think don't put all money to bitcoin.. because the bitcoin rate is Unstable Sometimes up or down. I suggest you invest 75% for bitcoin and 25% for backups when bitcoin prices go down. good luck guys !!  Wink

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:51:50 PM

well it is very good that you have not placed all of your funds in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now in these days are very unstable but it does not matter because it is now going to increase but it is extremely nice that you have divided all your funds into 3 parts because sometimes if you need money then it will be easy for you. Like you i have also divided my income but into 2 parts i have placed half of it in bitcoin and half i have save in fiat for any urgent need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: