Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Faucet- Bitcoin Survival  (Read 734 times)
Calamon (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:25:45 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 03:39:06 PM by Calamon

I just started my new faucet. https://bitcoinsurvival.000webhostapp.com/Pays 1 to 20 satoshi every 10 minutes. I  am still working on the business plan and looking at the statistics that come in before I raise the amounts.   I want my faucet to live. I will say that payout in the future will keep climbing as the plan is to use the income to invest. Use the investments to fund the faucet. At first payout will be low but in time I see that payout will clime above what is earned by the ads.
I guess you can call it the beta phase. It is on a free website at the moment while I add more content to it.  Since I used a prewriten script I am working on making changes.
Thanks for reading this and hopefully visiting my faucet.

I have closed this faucet down and replaced it with a faucet hub faucet at https://mooresats.000webhostapp.com/

Most of the settings are the same except the timer was set from 10 minutes to 1 hour while I wait for the return of funds from faucetsystem.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

https://bitcoinsurvival.000webhostapp.com/Thank you to those who have visited so far  Smiley
I know its not much. There is room to grow
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:39:53 PM

https://bitcoinsurvival.000webhostapp.com/Thank you to those who have visited so far  Smiley
I know its not much. There is room to grow
Very true, the only way is up from here. You should try messing with your payout structure. Right now, your recent payouts do not look worth claiming. Favor those percentages a bit!

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:17:31 PM

Too low reward, with these rates people won't use your faucet and you will have difficult to get decent traffic. Also, you are using FaucetSystem, I think FaucetHub is more popular and you can have more users with this another micro payment system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pafolop

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:54:08 PM

Too low reward, with these rates people won't use your faucet and you will have difficult to get decent traffic. Also, you are using FaucetSystem, I think FaucetHub is more popular and you can have more users with this another micro payment system.

Very low reward indeed

5b0aeb738611b
Vadle

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:20:31 PM

The faucet name bitcoin survival kinda sounds funny to me
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

I plan on expanding to Faucet hub in the future. I have a few steps to do before I can. Biggest is how to add it to the script. Its on my todo list Smiley
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:57:42 PM

I have added a third advertising company to my site. This will give advertisers a third option to use while increasing the potential income to my faucet.
Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions. I am by far a newbie in the faucet game and coding. I have basic knowledge of coding and teaching myself more.  (Been spending time looking for how to add faucethub and where in the code.)
As to the reason for the name. I wish to expand beyond the faucet at some point to other avenues as well. So I wanted a name that would work in that direction. 
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

Good Morning Bitcoin talk
My faucet is still around and alive.https://bitcoinsurvival.000webhostapp.com/ I will crunch some numbers today and look at options.
I have many small projects going right now for the site and tightening up my business plan.
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:10:35 PM

I am having a hard time figuring out how to add faucethub to the script. I have figured out how to add pages to the nav bar at the top and add some text to the page. Right now the numbers are running in favor of the faucet running well. I am building up enough to have a emergency fund incase the funds run out before the earnings are high enough to refill on there own.
I thank every one who has visited the faucet so far. I am having fun seeing things evolve.
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:33:40 PM

Good Sunday morning everyone.  The numbers still look good. Average payout is 7 satoshi. Jackpot is at 36 satoshi. Still set at 10 minutes per claim. 100% referral commission still in place. 1 to 20 satoshi can be earned.
bitcoinsurvival.000webhostapp.com/

Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:25:53 AM

Good Sunday morning everyone.  The numbers still look good. Average payout is 7 satoshi. Jackpot is at 36 satoshi. Still set at 10 minutes per claim. 100% referral commission still in place. 1 to 20 satoshi can be earned.

How are claims looking at an average payout of 7 satoshi? That is not too bad for 10 minutes in my opinion, up to 42 satoshi an hour. That puts you above freebitco.in's and moonbit.co.in's hourly rate. Also, giving you a heads up that the "country tiers" page is blank. Smiley

Calamon (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

How are claims looking at an average payout of 7 satoshi? That is not too bad for 10 minutes in my opinion, up to 42 satoshi an hour. That puts you above freebitco.in's and moonbit.co.in's hourly rate. Also, giving you a heads up that the "country tiers" page is blank. Smiley

Ahh, yes, I need to remove that link.  Thanks
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

I agree with the other posters - I got 3 sats which is too low to make me want to visit again. Also, I don't find many faucets that use faucetsystem these days, compared to Faucet Hub that is. So maybe have a think about this.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
earnmoneytalk

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

Website Down !. Try to host in premium package
Mamasita22

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:23:20 AM

Who got his payments guys ? Smiley) requested it but do not received.
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:48:18 PM

Who got his payments guys ? Smiley) requested it but do not received.
send me your bitcoin address in a message and I will check my records.
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:51:23 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 03:17:03 PM by Calamon

I agree with the other posters - I got 3 sats which is too low to make me want to visit again. Also, I don't find many faucets that use faucetsystem these days, compared to Faucet Hub that is. So maybe have a think about this.
I am looking into changing the script so I can do faucethub as I know its a better microwallet. I am not that happy with faucetsystem.  I would like to find one that the user can choose. If you make more visits you will get an average of 7 per claim.
Calamon (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:42:54 PM

I have closed this faucet down and replaced it with a faucet hub faucet at https://mooresats.000webhostapp.com/

Most of the settings are the same except the timer was set from 10 minutes to 1 hour while I wait for the return of funds from faucetsystem.

Site is https://mooresats.000webhostapp.com/
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

Not working for me ...DNS error!!??

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: