Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES  (Read 59708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:34:38 AM

well I guess dead coin is dead...
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:50:03 PM

it might look that way, but i think that there is plenty to come
trumpman

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:32:17 PM

Do you have any basis for that or just wishful thinking? DEV doesn't even bother to post here.. It doesn't have to be a serious update, even just small talk like "ok guys still working" or whatever.

I am still staking 24/7 just in case something happens, but I doubt it..
chorobes

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

Do you have any basis for that or just wishful thinking? DEV doesn't even bother to post here.. It doesn't have to be a serious update, even just small talk like "ok guys still working" or whatever.

I am still staking 24/7 just in case something happens, but I doubt it..

These are my thoughts exactly. Im going to continue to stake everyday. Who knows, even if the devs did scam us, maybe Milo will want his own coin one day when crypto is very mainstream and he will revive this.
RokyJ

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

website dead.
chorobes

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:37:17 AM

website dead.

Just tried it myself. Seems this was a big fat SCAM.
trumpman

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:54:47 AM

website dead.

I wouldn't say scam. Hundreds of thousands of coins were rained for free and dev didn't sell any of his premine. My guess is he got a big no from Milo and he lost interest.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

website dead.

I wouldn't say scam. Hundreds of thousands of coins were rained for free and dev didn't sell any of his premine. My guess is he got a big no from Milo and he lost interest.

This is what I though and to be honest I knew Milo wouldn't ever endorse the coin. He would have acknowledged it if the dev was interested in my idea. Not a scam,
maybe a wasted opportunity but then again Milos star has faded quite a bit to.
trumpman

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:14:34 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 07:20:28 PM by trumpman

website dead.

This is what I though and to be honest I knew Milo wouldn't ever endorse the coin. He would have acknowledged it if the dev was interested in my idea. Not a scam,

His star hasn't faded at all. His book is selling like crazy. Milo will come back stronger than ever.
cherline (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:48:36 AM

The website is live again and we apologize for the delay. Our team had a few issues with our hosting account. In addition, we were getting targeted by a few left MSM organizations on a personal level so we had to approach this project differently.

For those interested, we are looking to onboard community managers to help take this project to the next level in a responsible manner. Please send us a direct message if you're interested. A new website will be apart of our reformation here at milocoin.

Thank you
trumpman

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

The website is live again and we apologize for the delay. Our team had a few issues with our hosting account. In addition, we were getting targeted by a few left MSM organizations on a personal level so we had to approach this project differently.

For those interested, we are looking to onboard community managers to help take this project to the next level in a responsible manner. Please send us a direct message if you're interested. A new website will be apart of our reformation here at milocoin.

Thank you

Can you give us more details? What do you mean by targeted? What kind of Reformation you have in mind? How are the talks with Milo going and is there any update? Your last post was so long ago about an app? Are you still working on it?

You were gone for so long and the coin has lost the (small) momentum it had. I think people need more answers before "helping you take to the project to the next level". Personally I would love to see this succeed and not just for monetary gains. But after spending so many hours on Reddit, 4chan and here to promote it I feel like a real idiot when you disappear for so long only to return with some generic excuse which sounds quite bullshity to be honest. I would rather much prefer to hear something along the lines "sorry guys, got lazy, now I am back".
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:15:30 PM

website dead.

His star hasn't faded at all. His book is selling like crazy. Milo will come back stronger than ever.

the important thing is that there is no obvious rejection by Milo.

if we cast our mind back to how Koinye went, a now classic case of celebrity coin gone bad,
Milo could easily have reacted negatively to this coin,
but instead whilst not embracing with open arms obviously has no obvious issues with it.

i think Milo as a coin is pretty humorous and still has a chance to gain some traction somewhere ….

--
disclaimer
never forget to keep an eye on the premine Wink

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
chorobes

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Thank you

Through all of this, I dont think youve ever given a solid answer on what Milo himself thinks of this coin.

Either you all had contact with him or not. Just say his exact words.
trumpman

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:01:39 PM

Thank you

Do you really expect anyone to care for this coin anymore, let alone help you "take the project to the next level" if you only post once every two months without answering the concerns raised in the meantime?

I am stopping staking today.. I have more than enough coins and at this point I am 100% sure that it's pointless.
atom21

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:37:56 PM

Thank you

Do you really expect anyone to care for this coin anymore, let alone help you "take the project to the next level" if you only post once every two months without answering the concerns raised in the meantime?

I am stopping staking today.. I have more than enough coins and at this point I am 100% sure that it's pointless.
This.

And what's up with the block explorer, it's been dead for days?
This coin is a mess...
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

Yeah blockexplorer is still down, what's going on dudes? You guys need to sort this out asap
chorobes

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:55:34 PM

website dead.

What was your idea that you think would have made Milo like the coin more?
AltCryptoJoe

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:40:53 AM

Wow, no posts here in a while. This coin still has a ton of potential, but it's not gonna rally on its own. Milo won't just swoop in and endorse the coin if the community is dead. Come on guys, we need to get some movement going.

I'll post the 4chan discord invite if anyone is interested. We're looking to maintain a general on /biz/ 24/7, and I'm personally gonna be very generous rewards for meme makers. Long live MILO.
trumpman

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:54:55 AM

Wow, no posts here in a while. This coin still has a ton of potential, but it's not gonna rally on its own. Milo won't just swoop in and endorse the coin if the community is dead. Come on guys, we need to get some movement going.

I'll post the 4chan discord invite if anyone is interested. We're looking to maintain a general on /biz/ 24/7, and I'm personally gonna be very generous rewards for meme makers. Long live MILO.

I would gladly start posting on 4chan, reddit and other social media again if dev first decided to give some solids answers. But I doubt he will
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:42:15 PM

i'll get involved in any 4chan threads and the discord if you link that. i will get involved in what i can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: