Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 06:05:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the minimum amount of litecoin to send without having to pay transac fee  (Read 716 times)
ABitBack

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:08:18 PM

0.1 LTC is too damn high! about 30 cents  Shocked
So what is the minimum amount of litecoin to send without having to pay transaction fee?

ABitBack.com - Shutdown due to Shiftcode gross negligence Domain for sale PM if interested
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Ansmdr

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

0.1 LTC is too damn high! about 30 cents  Shocked
So what is the minimum amount of litecoin to send without having to pay transaction fee?

Same question. I have 0.02 litecoin (1,2$) into Bitgo wallet and I can't move this amount neither know how much is the minimum fee to transfer ltc?

AnsMDR
https://twitter.com/AnsMdrCrypto
ABitBack

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:16:27 PM

0.1 LTC is too damn high! about 30 cents  Shocked

Same question. I have 0.02 litecoin (1,2$) into Bitgo wallet and I can't move this amount neither know how much is the minimum fee to transfer ltc?
This question is now irrelevant to me. You brought up a 5 year old question lol, you also brought back my pain in having sold all my LTC.

ABitBack.com - Shutdown due to Shiftcode gross negligence Domain for sale PM if interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.