Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate Jew  (Read 1812 times)
aerodynamic1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

It's not people hate Jew, it's just you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:42:07 PM

All people will be slaves of the Jews - YouTube
Video for All people will be slaves of the Jews▶ 10:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4
10 Feb 2017 - Uploaded by aptand
Why would the jews want to own all the banks and the media and run the world? ..

No more feeling sorry for you jews as in BOO HOO ww2  stop picking on us..

Always religion thinking they are the best kind of people Roll Eyes..

No my religion is no my religion is Tongue..

You jews are CRAFTY people always have and always will be..Until all religion is no more ..

All the trouble caused is because of you jews ..

Priti Patel 'overwhelmed' by support after quitting cabinet - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-41954049
2 days ago - Priti Patel has made her first public appearance since resigning as UK international development secretary after a row over unauthorised

BY ALL THE JEWS^^^^..

Not from a British NATIVE i was livid Angry Angry..

I don't care if it was lady Diana she met on the SECRET without us the British knowing it..
BACKHANDERS from the JEWS..Scum bag BITCH..Should of been hanged ..TREASON ..

Take your own JEWS to die in a war YOU BIG NOSE CUNTS..

Crafty fuckers use our sons and daughters to die USE YOUR OWN  Angry..

Your doing just what the video says CRAFTY FUCKERS..Not to be trusted EVER..
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:48:09 AM

Hello, everybody.

I am here to ask something, do you hate Jew? If ok, can you please state your religion so that we can know more about the true world(hatred between religion)
I know majority of muslim hate Jew people and I am non muslim or jew.
if you are muslim, do you agree that Jew should stay in israel only because
1) no need to find jew people in order to hunt them down
2) or should not stay in israel because this is not your hometown

Again, I grow up in muslim society and being a non-muslim and most muslim i meet don't like jew or western people.
They always stated that their poor economy status or any bad things is related to western plot.
So, I am so confused why muslim hate jew so much and jew was afraid of muslim?

To those who hate other people, I believe its based on their value system and that is the own judgement. In this dispensation, I am of the opinion that people should be judged based on their character and attitude and nothing else and we should stop generalising. For me, I dont hate any one even without allowing that person to prove him or herself whether worthy to be hated or not.

Too true... Actually it's more of a person generalizing a demographic. An association of a disliked behavior on a person's skin color, faith, place of birth stuff like that is actually a moronic borderline idiotic reaction. Hating someone you've never met because you already hate someone with a similar characteristic is not a mindset of an adult. We should be more accepting and more open minded about these things

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:58:20 AM

I don't hate Jews. Why would I hate them? Did they do something to me? Because of the religion? If you hate them, you're a racist then. Whatever the religion, the nationality and the color of the skin, I did not hate them. As long as they did something wrong to me or in the community.
Solmir

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:53:08 AM

It's jealosy, may be. People always hate somebody  Sad
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:36:38 AM

Well, I don't hate Jews. But I think hatred against Jews associated with Israeli occupation of Palestine.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:38:59 AM

i really dont want to hate jewish, not all of them are bad because they are just like us, they also want to live in peace, no one want wars

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:44:15 AM

Hello, everybody.

I am here to ask something, do you hate Jew? If ok, can you please state your religion so that we can know more about the true world(hatred between religion)

Again, I grow up in muslim society and being a non-muslim and most muslim i meet don't like jew or western people.
They always stated that their poor economy status or any bad things is related to western plot.

Hating the whole religious denomination because some of it's members have a very distasteful traits. These people who actually brings about hate is actually a sign of stupidity and simplicity. There is absolutely no reason for us to actually generalize people , even if most of these people are bad but still not everyone is bad. We should have an understanding of others, if not how are we different from those terrorists who killed people

19dimasik77

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:09:30 PM

I always thought that people envy Jews. They are able to earn, are often talented, educated and live by themselves, apart.
Bitoshoi88

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:10:55 PM

Jews were the only ones authorized to give interest based loans so they were then looked upon as greedy and it went from there
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:24:24 PM

Because of war in Palestine !
Layla99

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:32:35 PM

Because of war in Palestine !

No. Jews have been persecutes for thousands of years. It goes much further and deeper than that
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

Hello, everybody.

People just have the wrong impression about Jews. They thought that Jews might hurt them. They probably watched a lot of movies about Jews hurting people. It is so easy to hate someone with different beliefs and tradition than getting along with that person. It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. Good traits are hard to find to a person while it is very easy to find something bad about the person. Jews also have a horrible war history and they are being discriminated even though it happened before they were born. Same thing is happening with Muslims. Do not judge a person because of their religion and beliefs.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
escrowONme

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:11 PM

In my country people use to hate Jews, because most of them are rich people and they treat no jewish guys as they were trash.
I'm talking about 15 year old kids basis, they met in the training club  and have problems daily for religion.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:40:44 AM

Not most people around the world hate the Jews in fact many countries vote for Israel to become a nation officially. I believe people who hate jews are only their neighbors country, like what you said the Muslims. Why because in the history they are enemies with each other before the neighbors of Israel become  Muslims. It is not by being Muslims is the reason but by the conquered territories of Israel  from them. 
vintagetrex

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:51:23 AM

they're a biological engineering hack with an imprinted scarab beetle lodged in their esophagus's. 

they're put here by interstellar aliens to spy and steal from humans, the native species of the planet.  It's not related to a human, or a rat, but actually a form of biologically engineered insect species in a human body. 
vintagetrex

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:53:08 AM

Hello, everybody.

People just have the wrong impression about Jews. They thought that Jews might hurt them. They probably watched a lot of movies about Jews hurting people. It is so easy to hate someone with different beliefs and tradition than getting along with that person. It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. Good traits are hard to find to a person while it is very easy to find something bad about the person. Jews also have a horrible war history and they are being discriminated even though it happened before they were born. Same thing is happening with Muslims. Do not judge a person because of their religion and beliefs.

you sound like payload state fud.  the name automail suits you well here because this is the most automatic spam response ever.  unfortunately you are misinformed.  

BUNCH OF DIRTY JOOOOS have one "intelligently designed" purpose: enslave humans for the gain of interstellar species' of aliens.  

no dont judge them by their religion... judge them on the form of biological payload they have lodged in their chest and use as a secret channel for comms. 

2 to show more to go... more in interstellar cockroaches to follow
vintagetrex

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:55:42 AM

Jews were the only ones authorized to give interest based loans so they were then looked upon as greedy and it went from there

ya also known as the parasitic class. its called usury
vintagetrex

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:57:15 AM

I think a lot of people are broadminded not to hate others because ofntheir religion and belief. If you hate someone just because they're jewish or muslim, then there's something wrong with you. These religions should guide us to respecting others and to share goodwill. It shouldn't be something that divides us because of twisted interpretations

Have to disagree with you. When someone is believing in an ideology which requires him to harm anyone who doesn't share his religion, then you have to hate that person and the ideology. If you don't do that, then you are committing potential suicide.

WRONG.  the dirty JOOOS kill their own species and replace themselves at the barmitzfah/botmitzfah.  there isnt a natural born 20 yr old jew on the planet. 
vintagetrex

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

Muslims hate them because they hate everyone lol and also religious and politic reasons. as you know there has been a war with Israel and Palestine for quite some time now. Also, many people see them as sinister secret rulers of the world and connect all the jews to rockefeller, Rothschild families that own banks all over the world and things like that.

Mostly everyone that "hates" jews has some stupid reason to do so or has no reason at all.
Here I agree that basically no one can justify hatred for the Jews, although Hitler used to say a lot about it, although this man hated everyone, and not only the Jew.

wrong... hitler, who still runs as custom mod to this fucking day, loves the cockroach species of alien invader
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: