Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My ignore list begins with myrkul  (Read 758 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:29:43 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 04:13:24 PM by Viceroy

new:

Ignore system is broken.  Person being ignore can pm you.  Post removed, I am not ignoring anyone at this time.  (even you Inaba).

old:

After two years here I had to start ignoring people.  It's unfortunate the forums have come to this.

Today, on 420 which should be a happy day I had to ignore this douchebag.  He is simply irrational when he refuses to recognize that the reason for the military response in the case of the Boston Marathon Bomber Pursuit is that the suspects were known to be highly dangerous.  The associated press reports the suspects were "throwing pipe bombs out of the SUV" they were in during the chase.  This dude is a child, it's clear, but I have no time for his irrationality.  He is incapable of adding anything useful to the conversation or contributing anything positive to my existence and so he will be ignored.  

The childish myrkul has now attempted to post in this thread 5 times, each time I am required to remove his nonsense.
Can you at least point the bystanders to the point where your butthurt occurred?

LOL.  Somewhere around page 5:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181212

I cannot have an intelligent conversation with a rowdy child and so ... this thread (which I link in my signature).

Edit:
Now he like to follow me around and make comments in my posts.  STALKER!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:12:23 PM

Exactly why did you feel it necessary to announce this?

I have created this thread so that I can link to it from my signature line, I wasn't really expecting any feedback. I guess a better question might be... why do you guys keep posing in my thread?  Smiley
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:40:51 PM

Because it's funny to taunt an apparently grown man who acts like a drama filled teenaged girl.

"Oh noes!  You are no longer my BFF imma ignore you!"

You should join Pizza in his sternly worded blog against BFL that he might someday get around to, that'll show 'em!

PS - I am honored to be included in your signature, and not only included, but singled out.  I am glad that I have made enough of an impact on your life that you have done this, it pleases me a great deal.

Like I said... you should probably just be happy you are not headed to prison.  I think your company is doomed, though... as you know from my signature.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:42:22 PM

He was my first here also. Though I've already had experience with him on another forum to know he's just an argumentative windbag.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:44:49 PM

Yes, your signature that claims to be ASIC Hostile while proposing to build an ASIC mining device.  

You are a well balanced individual, for sure.  People should definitely listen to you.

Don't you have some re-flow ovens to watch instead of flamebaiting in some pointless drama?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: