Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just out of morbid Curiosity regarding Coinlab at this point  (Read 624 times)
davidspitzer (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:54:57 PM

I will be shocked if I even get a reply (past experience says "no"). I have been wondering, what is the basis for the pervasive, horrible communication plans with almost anything connected with Bitcoin?

I emailed each of the coinlab "leaders":

To Whom it May Concern

I know this email is falling into a black hole (past experience trying to contact you) but if you are serious about handling the US and Canadian customer base of MTGOX, I would suggest you need to at least do a better job at communication. There was some decent hype about the transition and then you just completely disappeared off  the radar. Your last update on your site was on March 21st. Unfortunately due to your lack of communication or progress, the transition has become a topic of ridicule in the community. Regardless of your plans, It is my suggestion that you communicate what you are planning to do if you still wish to have a customer base when you do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:19:51 PM

I will be shocked if I even get a reply (past experience says "no"). I have been wondering, what is the basis for the pervasive, horrible communication plans with almost anything connected with Bitcoin?

To Whom it May Concern

I know this email is falling into a black hole (past experience trying to contact you) but if you are serious about handling the US and Canadian customer base of MTGOX, I would suggest you need to at least do a better job at communication. There was some decent hype about the transition and then you just completely disappeared off  the radar. Your last update on your site was on March 21st. Unfortunately due to your lack of communication or progress, the transition has become a topic of ridicule in the community. Regardless of your plans, It is my suggestion that you communicate what you are planning to do if you still wish to have a customer base when you do it.

Victims of own success. Nothing to see here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
davidspitzer (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:32:43 PM

To Whom it May Concern

Victims of own success. Nothing to see here.

In fairness the president did respond to my email stating that they had run into some roadblocks , but were diligently working on it. I suggested an update to the community was probably in order
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: