Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DASH SCRYPT COIN (SDASH) <<< NEW ANNOUNCEMENT VERY SOON >>>  (Read 15267 times)
deadsh0t

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:40:38 AM

No activity for 3 days on the forum, the email or their twitter hope they wont copy neuron

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

1000 block to go, and block reward decrease to 10, keep mining and buying  Smiley
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:36:02 AM

This coin also dies?
So sorry, interesting project, I thought it would be progress

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:15:18 PM

I dont think so.
It may be interesting now with low coin supply.

Only 10 coins per block, so price will go higher now I guess Cheesy
ScryptDash (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

Well gentlemen, first of all I wanted to apologize for having been here for some time ... we have been a little busy with personal issues, we also have life outside here.

We are working on lots of amazing ideas to make this grow, Sdash is just starting!, Stay tunned and buy Sdash before its tool late.

Clarification of Twitter:

It turns out that when there were Bountys there were a lot of people who followed the account just for interest, they were also very brazen because in the mails that sent us it seemed that they had made a copy paste and to top it all were followers among them, there was some clever I think: "I will tell all my friends to follow me to SDASH and I will charge Bountys and I will get rich" as it turns out they were late, there were only bountys to vote in Nova and of course the reward went from 250 SDASH to 10 and no votes Apart from all those who sent me the mail here and I think we pay you all, if someone has not received it to let us know.

That's why I stopped using the account for a few days, but next week there will be new and interesting news.

A greeting and let's think, now the recomensa is only 10 SDASH.

SDASH Team

hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:39:48 PM

Well gentlemen, first of all I wanted to apologize for having been here for some time ... we have been a little busy with personal issues, we also have life outside here.

We are working on lots of amazing ideas to make this grow, Sdash is just starting!, Stay tunned and buy Sdash before its tool late.

It turns out that when there were Bountys there were a lot of people who followed the account just for interest, they were also very brazen because in the mails that sent us it seemed that they had made a copy paste and to top it all were followers among them, there was some clever I think: "I will tell all my friends to follow me to SDASH and I will charge Bountys and I will get rich" as it turns out they were late, there were only bountys to vote in Nova and of course the reward went from 250 SDASH to 10 and no votes Apart from all those who sent me the mail here and I think we pay you all, if someone has not received it to let us know.

That's why I stopped using the account for a few days, but next week there will be new and interesting news.

SDASH Team

Good updates from DEV, hope we could move on to more exchangers.TQ
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 05:09:54 AM

The team by now should have updated their website and move to a better domain. If the team didn't owned those good sdash domains, they could really buy something related to it something thats worth believing that the project will be continued and will be developed until matured.

hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:06:34 PM

Hi Dev,

So quiet ,any news or story Grin Grin Grin Grin
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

There are 6 active connections to the network, but the wallet is not synchronized

cabron

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 12:48:39 AM

I don't see this coin going somewhere. The developer seem not interested in taking this to the next level.
I have been holding mine for very long time already watching the price dipping everyday and yet he had said nothing since the day he listed the coin on coinexchange. Had he dumped all his premined coins already?

talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

There is no new plan for this coin and Dev was absent for many days ago. Maybe Dev has left this project and relax somewhere.
Just look up him for re-lauching . I'm just joking.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:22:37 PM

the dev had a bag of it and so he had already dumped his coins, too bad for those who were left behind and waiting.
its been going on for years there are only few dev who take thing serious without the money in mind above it all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:12:28 AM

Nothing active block explorer?
talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:56:12 PM

SDASH Team

It's long time to see you in this forum. you need more actions to keep this project on the race.

all sdash coins were sold out on coinexchange with very cheap price and it seems this coin was not worth investing.

I really feel sorry this project but now it's turn on the power from Dev. Hope it will be good coin in the near future.

Thank you, Dev.  I'm waiting for new plans released in next month.
farsky

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:05:14 AM

novaexchange soon  Cheesy

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
cabron

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

novaexchange soon  Cheesy

It doesn't matter where it will be listed, the developer already abandon the project. He probably flushed down his SDASH, took the money and forget he ever created this coin. The site was create all for it. He doesn't have his own domain which makes it quite good for him.

farsky

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:20:44 PM

It doesn't matter where it will be listed, the developer already abandon the project. He probably flushed down his SDASH, took the money and forget he ever created this coin. The site was create all for it. He doesn't have his own domain which makes it quite good for him.
So in fact it is wonderful!
There is no one else to dump coins

jason943

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:11:27 PM

interesting project, will keep on watching

ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

1000 block to go, and block reward decrease to 10, keep mining and buying  Smiley

You seems crazy for this dying shitcoin. It has nothing related to DASH.
Golftech

Merit: 520

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:48:47 PM

So in fact it is wonderful!
There is no one else to dump coins
and who's going to buy too? its an abandoned project which there's no particular relation with dash unless pump group will play for it
and make some movement and attract investors eye and play with this project, better to study deeper before entering this project
to avoid certain mistakes.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: