Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰  (Read 66960 times)
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

Official representative

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
Merited by retinger (1)

Faster game - more winnings. First Ethereum fork support blockchain game with zero commissions launched

SmartPlay.Tech team launched the first blockchain game on the basis of EtherZero network with support for faster and free transactions.

Now SmartRoulette.io is represented by two online roulette games with daily bets made by players. To date, the holders of the RLT token were already paid about $ 140,000 of loyalty bonuses, the total number of bets made has exceeded 4,000,000, and the final turnover of only blockchain roulette reaches 7462 ETH.

1. Get started
Open the game site using the Google Chrome browser. To connect the game you need the Ethereum Metamask plugin.

2. Install Metamask
After installation, the Mainnet network will open by default. In this version you can play for real ETH if you have some in your wallet. For each bet in the game, the user receives up to 3% of the cashback in the form of RLT tokens. Owners of 1000 or more RLT become recipients of permanent liquid bonuses from all games of the project.

3. Make one setting
In order to play on the ETZ, you need to perform the following steps. In the Metamask interface, click the network icon and select Custom RPC.

4. Open ETZ network
Paste https://rpc.etherzero.org in URL field

5. Multiply your ETZ
Refresh https://smartroulette.io/blockchain/ and start playing.

To play on ETH, simply switch the network to Mainnet by clicking on the Metamask icon (as shown in the second picture).

Ready for the game? Click here, play faster - win more! Win coefficient: 97.8%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4atterbox

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Hey everyone!

Just look what article about SJM and SPT collaboration one of the project participants shared in Telegram chat right now!
What do you think?
mantoni

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

Hey everyone!

Just look what article about SJM and SPT collaboration one of the project participants shared in Telegram chat right now!
What do you think?

I really thought this article will not be published))) Really happy for the team, think the RLT price should increase at least twice Smiley
Guys, do you think this partner is the partner from Macau?
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

Any updates?

I see the trading volume of RLT on Livecoin is getting bigger, you really need new exchanges in the shortest time..

Now we are finalizing the design and already in the nearest time, the traffic will be launched. The next stage - the addition of currencies with high demand such as bitcoin, after which advertising will be launched again, in parallel we are one of the few projects studies the attractiveness of investment and will not give up loyalty rewards payout to investors.

Nickie001

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

Hey everyone!

What do you think?

Great news, Google translator helped me to read this one Cheesy
But why the RLT price still hasn't raised?
Any updates?

I see the trading volume of RLT on Livecoin is getting bigger, you really need new exchanges in the shortest time..

Now we are finalizing the design and already in the nearest time, the traffic will be launched. The next stage - the addition of currencies with high demand such as bitcoin, after which advertising will be launched again, in parallel we are one of the few projects studies the attractiveness of investment and will not give up loyalty rewards payout to investors.

Hope your actions will help and the project will reach its goals.
Serg088

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

Any updates?

What kind of ad?
Maybe some bounty or airdrop? Cheesy
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

Any updates?

What kind of ad?
Maybe some bounty or airdrop? Cheesy
Well, in honor of the news about the partnership with SJM, the generous Airdrop on Livecoin will be launched soon.

tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Maybe airdrop no need? It can lead to a price drop, in my opinion. There are so many coins that airdrop has no effect on anything.
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Maybe airdrop no need? It can lead to a price drop, in my opinion. There are so many coins that airdrop has no effect on anything.
Let us tell your about our plans.
We understand that we've achieved stable turnover on a small exchange, and now for further growth, it is necessary to:
a) build a community
b) expand the product line - we will announce the next game already this month
c) access to larger stock exchanges

Airdrop is necessary to attract new investors, including the large ones.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

Airdrop on the other side is the simplest and easiest way of distribution, it's free and don't need too much task to get some and it is in favor of the recipient at the first glance but it would somewhat helps the dev or his project to have a large community of supporters and advertisers as well, yes it's FREE but it's a way of distribution, how would you get your coin into the market if you're the only one having all of them?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

Airdrop on the other side is the simplest and easiest way of distribution, it's free and don't need too much task to get some and it is in favor of the recipient at the first glance but it would somewhat helps the dev or his project to have a large community of supporters and advertisers as well, yes it's FREE but it's a way of distribution, how would you get your coin into the market if you're the only one having all of them?
You are right, thank you for your comment.
The terms of participation will be published before the Airdrop start. Join our Telegram group to be the first to receive this information.

retinger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

Let us tell you about our plans.
We understand that we've achieved stable turnover on a small exchange, and now for further growth, it is necessary to:
a) build a community

Nice job, guys, hope your Airdrop will be a success.
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Let us tell you about our plans.
a) build a community

Nice job, guys, hope your Airdrop will be a success.
Thank you for your support!
Join our Telegram chat for the early investors to discuss all the latest news with the official representatives  Wink

Nickie001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

In one of the e-mails received from you, there was information about the new version of the site. When will it be available?
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

In one of the e-mails received from you, there was information about the new version of the site. When will it be available?
Thank you for your question.
Within a week we will demonstrate first drafts of the new site.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
Merited by SmartPlay.tech (1)

I will surely wait for that and will be the one of the firsts to try the new site and i am hoping that it's just another start of improving this project to stay and be more competitive alongside with the other project of the same concept.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
SmartPlay.tech (OP)

Official representative

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

I will surely wait for that and will be the one of the firsts to try the new site and i am hoping that it's just another start of improving this project to stay and be more competitive alongside with the other project of the same concept.
Thank you for the words of support.

Subscribe to our Telegram group for the early investors, where the design of the new site was discussed today, and be along the first to receive the inside info from the devteam  Cheesy

Nickie001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

Thank you for the words of support.

Subscribe to our Telegram group for the early investors, where the design of the new site was discussed today, and be along the first to receive the inside info from the devteam  Cheesy
I've created the Telegram account only to follow your news and updates  Grin
Guys, in case you haven't Telegram account, here is the latest info from the devs

First Ethereum fork support blockchain game with zero commissions and 291 ETZ winning pool launched.

🎮 Where to play:
https://smartroulette.io/blockchain
🎮  How to play:
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@smartplay.tech/faster-game-more-winnings-first-ethereum-fork-support-support-blockchain-game-with-zero-commissions-launched
🎮 Where to exchange:
Community build exchange https://t.co/VmsJrSYMSG is now open for the ETZ/ETH trading
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Whether a new game to use RLT? If not, will the holders of RLT be able to get a certain number of tokens of the new game through swapping?
Nickie001

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

Whether a new game to use RLT? If not, will the holders of RLT be able to get a certain number of tokens of the new game through swapping?

I believe this game will be played on RLT, but let's wait for the official announcement.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: