Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where should the funds go?
Dzeros won, release to him and let him make repayments
Escrow with Dooglus, 1 month repayment phase
Alex keeps funds & starts "class action lawsuit"

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Who should take control of 38BTC owed to Dzeros  (Read 427 times)
bdonlan (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:06:10 AM

Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819622.0

Read options in poll.

I have asked the funds to be escrowed with dooglus that way I can repay anyone who claims they were scammed in the various HYIP schemes that were operating in the period of 2015.

My offer: Funds go into escrow for 1 month and those who successfully prove with signed messages they were apart of the schemes will receive 70% back from their investment. Remainder will go back to me as I won the funds from BitDice fair and square.
Why 70%? 70% as the terms of service clearly stated the risks of participating in the programs.

Alex's offer: keep the funds for himself and his site (theft) and start a class action lawsuit against me
(Which will not succeed though he can go ahead and try)

Please read the full situation in the thread link above before posting

bc1qsumu3q0xzkrnrt9096x8vg2f9nmsqzk86apl9d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxg

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:22:14 AM

Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819622.0

Read options in poll.

I have asked the funds to be escrowed with dooglus that way I can repay anyone who claims they were scammed in the various HYIP schemes that were operating in the period of 2015.

My offer: Funds go into escrow for 1 month and those who successfully prove with signed messages they were apart of the schemes will receive 70% back from their investment. Remainder will go back to me as I won the funds from BitDice fair and square.
Why 70%? 70% as the terms of service clearly stated the risks of participating in the programs.

Alex's offer: keep the funds for himself and his site (theft) and start a class action lawsuit against me
(Which will not succeed though he can go ahead and try)

Please read the full situation in the thread link above before posting

I disagree with how you attained your funds, but I disagree more with a gambling site freezing one's funds because they suspect the funds are illicit.  That is not the place for a gambling site.  That jurisdiction falls to police or the legal system.  Just my two cents.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:36:59 AM

I mean lets face it, you've admitted to scamming many people and having a gambling problem.

If you really want to have the money repaid to those who rightfully have a claim to them, then why are you so concerned about Alex holding the funds? I don't see any of his investors concerned at all, in fact none of them are panicking and withdrawing invested amounts which could be many more times the amount you have put into the site.

I wouldn't say that Alex has any interest in taking your bitcoins and putting it in his own site bankroll as he knows he will be criticised by the community. He is doing exactly what you claim you want to be done, which is reimbursing victims.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:25:37 AM

I hope he donates it all to a worthy charity, doesn't sound like you deserve it at all

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████