Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Spend Tool - bitexploit.com  (Read 3118 times)
revenedra25 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:04:49 AM

What is the tool supposed to be doing? Why are people required to send funds to the site to use it? Like just tl;dr the events.

Also, don't want to get into the morality here -- the fact is that things like this help bring to light issues with the system so they can be corrected.

The tool is supposed to double spend. People need to send funds to the address generated so the site can create the transactions using the inputs sent.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 02:23:02 AM

i did a double spend once when someone hacked one of my sites and stole some bitcoin and i got it back using double spend
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

This kind of topic should be banned, members who promotes such ideas should be punished (red trust.)
This is wrong if working at all, else this clicking on newbies links can bring you only trouble nothing good.
why didn't you post here bugs and did something good instead..?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:46:15 PM

You can now easily double spend online with 0 confirmations Smiley

Watch the tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTdC6CGOuw4

http://bitexploit.com
And who are you ? Another alt of engg.chakks/FriendlyChemist ? I'd not touch your tool with a ten foot pole (and don't take it in a perverted way since you're one).Waiting for the day someone uses your tool to double spend your payments from running such shady sites.Fuck-Off already.
revenedra25 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

You can now easily double spend online with 0 confirmations Smiley

Watch the tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTdC6CGOuw4

http://bitexploit.com
And who are you ? Another alt of engg.chakks/FriendlyChemist ? I'd not touch your tool with a ten foot pole (and don't take it in a perverted way since you're one).Waiting for the day someone uses your tool to double spend your payments from running such shady sites.Fuck-Off already.

I don't know who engg.chakks/FriendlyChemist is. The site is a double spend tool, you can consider it shady of course, some people might use it for bad purposes.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:58:53 AM

Double spending doesnt work otherwise why dont you go double spend 10btc and show us. It doesnt work anymore the closed that loop.
You are just trying to extort people who have bad intentions with this and then they won't tell anyone because everyone will know they only wanted to use ot for bad intentions. Kinda like buying a stolen item you know is stolen the it gets stolen and you know you can't commit it since it was a crime to begin with.
revenedra25 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

Double spending doesnt work otherwise why dont you go double spend 10btc and show us. It doesnt work anymore the closed that loop.
You are just trying to extort people who have bad intentions with this and then they won't tell anyone because everyone will know they only wanted to use ot for bad intentions. Kinda like buying a stolen item you know is stolen the it gets stolen and you know you can't commit it since it was a crime to begin with.

Double-spending works. It has always worked but not in that sense. You can't double your bitcoins. However, you can send one transaction with a pretty low fee and then send the same inputs with a higher fee, the second transaction will get confirmed and the first one will be dropped from the blockchain. This is all the site does, it's not claiming to double your bitcoins.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:45:26 PM

Double-spending works. It has always worked but not in that sense. You can't double your bitcoins. However, you can send one transaction with a pretty low fee and then send the same inputs with a higher fee, the second transaction will get confirmed and the first one will be dropped from the blockchain. This is all the site does, it's not claiming to double your bitcoins.

Does it still works mate?
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:28:05 AM

I agree, if the person knows how to implement a Double-Spend within a regular transaction whether physical or virtual -the person will walk away with the product without the receiver knowing that they were scammed.

Double-Spending transactions would be most beneficial during a physical transaction because the receiver doesn't have time to search through their computers and see the transaction especially if they use a unsecured third-party platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
revenedra25 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:00:21 AM

Does it still works mate?

Yes, it works.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

I never saw anyone accept BTC without at least 1 confirmation . so double spend is really useless unless you used it on someone that do not even know the ABC of btc .
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 08:11:19 AM

well send the money to your site and it is gone....
I feel that you are old guy who is just hiding behind his new account here, has anyone tried it? I feel that you are alt of some engg.chaks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

revenedra25 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:18:50 PM

I feel that you are old guy who is just hiding behind his new account here, has anyone tried it? I feel that you are alt of some engg.chaks.

I have never seen so many people that LOVE to talk nonsense. I never heard of "engg.chaks". Please stop trying to act smart.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

I have never seen so many people that LOVE to talk nonsense. I never heard of "engg.chaks". Please stop trying to act smart.
Who else are you ? Vishwa Ratna ? haha
Stop with this crap mate,you're a low life living scammer from Indian,giving Indian Bitcoiners a bad name.You do know right,wouldn't take people days to find your ass out and put you behind the bars.Yeah I know how Indian Government Works and I'm pretty sure I have the required proofs to put you behind the bars.Stop it already,engg.chakks aka FriendlyChemist.

Never seen someone as interested in Engg.Chakks as me.Nice to meet you.
revenedra25 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

Who else are you ? Vishwa Ratna ? haha
Stop with this crap mate,you're a low life living scammer from Indian,giving Indian Bitcoiners a bad name.You do know right,wouldn't take people days to find your ass out and put you behind the bars.Yeah I know how Indian Government Works and I'm pretty sure I have the required proofs to put you behind the bars.Stop it already,engg.chakks aka FriendlyChemist.

Never seen someone as interested in Engg.Chakks as me.Nice to meet you.

I am not indian. Jesus, this forum is really crazy. Come on Skype and I'll show you my nationality. Is there any admin/moderator to clean this mess? So many kids claiming this and that and they don't even have $10 in bitcoin. Unless you ACTUALLY got scammed by ME please stop posting nonsense here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: