Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this realistically or just a dream ?  (Read 8347 times)
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

IMHO... It's not impossible.

I've sold all my BTC a few years ago / recently at 1000-1600 range... so I'm very happy (I mined all of mine and more than paid for hardware).

I think from now on to hedge my bet I will sell half my mined coins each month to hedge against a crash & save the other half in case the price explodes upward.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

helo,,
i read some article about bitcoin price could be reach $500,000 in 2030
and this analys come from the first snaphcat's investor

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-will-reach-500000-realistically-snapchats-first-investor

the most question in my mind is,,

is that really realistically or just a dream ?

regards

as long as we are not that closer to the said year then it will not be very easy to make a speculation on what will be actual price of bitcoin when we are already on that year . there are many things are yet to come and particular instances that are yet to happen to bitcoin so we cannot be able to see it clearly if it will hit that price in the year 2030 .
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:38:09 PM

I dont really think that someone can seriously spread such an opinion, because doing such a thing is probably the best way to make people laugh off from you. You cannot really make people interested about bitcoin just by saying that some guy has predicted it will rise to 500,000 EUR in less than 13 years right?

I think that you should take a look what was happening last 3 days.
The current bitcoin price is about 1800 USD, which means that we had extremely big move upwards in a very short time, and the cryptocurrency exchange that holds the biggest part of trading volume, couldnt even maintain under such a massive traffic.
It means that bitcoin infrastructure is still not ready to hande such a big price, we need to improve it before doing the next step, which is breaking the 2000$ level.

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:45:22 PM

Any long term prediction or speculation is useless. All we know is that bitcoin price will be higher over time, that is certain.
We have no idea how high it will be, we can't even predict price accurately tomorrow or in a year.
I've seen so many failed prediction from renowned trading gurus about price in 2017 and meanwhile newbie from Bitcointalk was right about present price.
There is no pattern and no mathematics behind idea price prediction. Stop doing this.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:30:32 PM

Any long term prediction or speculation is useless. All we know is that bitcoin price will be higher over time, that is certain.
We have no idea how high it will be, we can't even predict price accurately tomorrow or in a year.
I've seen so many failed prediction from renowned trading gurus about price in 2017 and meanwhile newbie from Bitcointalk was right about present price.
There is no pattern and no mathematics behind idea price prediction. Stop doing this.

Rise or fall in bitcoin prices is pure trade. Unlike forex, it moves because intervention and regulation government.  Nice thing about bitcoin is supply and demand. Very realistic if bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:10:43 PM

you are right my friend, but bitcoin has limited supply and every years even months there is a lot of new people know about bitcoin
and this will make a huge demand from time to time, because they see the bitcoin price is always rising, of course with some correction  Smiley
anyway this is just prediction, and as the tittle of this thread,, is this realistically or just a dream ?
so this could be happend and could be not,, and for me this is very realistic
and if i read all the post here,, the majority of people that respond to this thread are say this is realistic

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:45:21 PM

helo,,

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-will-reach-500000-realistically-snapchats-first-investor

regards
Anything can happen but we must be careful with such prediction since someone may think this is a certain thing and then invest all his money into bitcoin only to lose money, so it is better to be careful with those predictions.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:14:05 PM

helo,,

regards

as long as we are not that closer to the said year then it will not be very easy to make a speculation on what will be actual price of bitcoin when we are already on that year . there are many things are yet to come and particular instances that are yet to happen to bitcoin so we cannot be able to see it clearly if it will hit that price in the year 2030 .
but i am sure about the fact that the price of bitcoin is still going to increase more and more tell the end of 2017, i am hopeful that this time the price of bitcoin is going to cross 2500 USD level tell the end of 2017/
Kang TB (OP)

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:06:58 PM

helo,,

regards
Anything can happen but we must be careful with such prediction since someone may think this is a certain thing and then invest all his money into bitcoin only to lose money, so it is better to be careful with those predictions.

yes,, anything can be happend here,,
and now crazy people doing a big bet on bitcoin ,,
https://cointelegraph.com/news/man-borrows-325000-to-buy-bitcoin-investment-or-gambling-on-life-savings

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bohr

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:21:55 PM

helo,,

regards

yes,, anything can be happend here,,
and now crazy people doing a big bet on bitcoin ,,
https://cointelegraph.com/news/man-borrows-325000-to-buy-bitcoin-investment-or-gambling-on-life-savings

Unless he knows what he is doing that is nothing but gambling, I would understand if someone did back in the day when bitcoin was not very valuable, that person will be a whale now, but at the current price that is just asking for trouble.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:45:56 PM

Noone knows, this is just speculation. I doubt it will be that high so soon.
50 000$ maybe but not 500 000$. But this is my speculation, everyone have their own Smiley
Yes, today such sum looks unreal, but we can't know what future waits bitcoin and what price will be in 2030 year, with the same chance it can be 0$. Now we can only suppose and imagine.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:42:57 AM

50 000$ maybe but not 500 000$. But this is my speculation, everyone have their own Smiley
Yes, today such sum looks unreal, but we can't know what future waits bitcoin and what price will be in 2030 year, with the same chance it can be 0$. Now we can only suppose and imagine.

There is a big question mark on what will happen to price of bitcoins in future as no one can predict what will happen in future either it can touch to the moon or even it can fall back to zero level but things are going smooth at a moment so we can expect the same thing in future as the demand will go higher which will help in  taking price to higher level.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 04:53:14 AM

There is a big question mark on what will happen to price of bitcoins in future as no one can predict what will happen in future either it can touch to the moon or even it can fall back to zero level but things are going smooth at a moment so we can expect the same thing in future as the demand will go higher which will help in  taking price to higher level.
At present the things were going good on the right track. Anytime the situation would change exactly in the opposite manner. As users quoted it is completely unpredictable, but looking the growth of the coin from the scratch we can hope this will further increase higher and higher depending upon the adoption.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kang TB (OP)

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:46:29 PM

At present the things were going good on the right track. Anytime the situation would change exactly in the opposite manner. As users quoted it is completely unpredictable, but looking the growth of the coin from the scratch we can hope this will further increase higher and higher depending upon the adoption.
yes you're right,, but let watch this price increasing,,
because one by one country on this planet start to use bitcoin same as their main currency,,
1st japan, next australia then maybe russia,,
so this will increase the demand on bitcoin,,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:12:24 AM

Too many speculation about bitcoin price in the future. The one that influence bitcoin condition in the future is what the community doing right now.
I am not saying I am not happy with this speculation, precisely I really hope this gonna happen.  Well maybe I can keep money for my unborn child.

carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:55:05 PM

Too many speculation about bitcoin price in the future. The one that influence bitcoin condition in the future is what the community doing right now.
I am not saying I am not happy with this speculation, precisely I really hope this gonna happen.  Well maybe I can keep money for my unborn child.
Wow it sounds funny and interesting at the same time saving money for the unborn child. Well this is a good idea actually, to make some plans for your future and work upon them is a sign of the progress in life and so is it happens with many of us. The other thing is speculation so I consider it good. It is just my thinking and my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: