Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The NEW 2017 Ed. Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins  (Read 2747 times)
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:55:09 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 03:34:41 PM by BitcoinPenny

... <snip> ...

Bitcoin Penny™ Short Roll (x20) -- .05 BTC SOLD OUT
     Rolled in that classic brown, heavyweight Kraft paper.
     Now DOUBLE-ROLLED for extra, heavyweight protection!
     Perfect for the bitcoin enthusiast who simply wants a fistful of great bitcoin swag!
     Contains nineteen (19) standard mint IRIE coins + one (1) special mint SN coin.

Bitcoin Penny™ Classic Roll (x40) -- .1 BTC SOLD OUT
     Rolled in that classic brown, heavyweight Kraft paper.
     Excellent upgrade for the bitcoin enthusiast who wants DOUBLE fistfuls of great bitcoin swag -- plus a few extra SN coins!
     Contains thirty-seven (37) standard mint IRIE coins + three (3) special mint SN coins.

Bitcoin Penny™ Special Edition Roll (x40) -- .5 BTC SOLD OUT
     Made for the serious cryptocoin collector!
     Specially hand-rolled in our iconic, cherry red, heavyweight paper.
     Contains FORTY (40) special mint SN coins.
     Sealed with acid-free / archival-safe Krylon Preserve It!™ to protect against moisture and UV fading.
     Authenticity guaranteed with BlackSeal™ NFC (Near Field Communication) anti-counterfeit technology.
     Individually numbered with VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION -- Only TEN (10) Special Edition Rolls will be made available.
     Each of these 2017 Special Edition Rolls will come with a very special FREE GIFT valued at ~$100 USD.
     Buy them while supplies last. (See availability below.)

ROLL No.1 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.2 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.3 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.4 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.5 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.6 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.7 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.8 / TEN SOLD
     ROLL No.9 / TEN Available
     ROLL No.10 / TEN SOLD

UPDATE: A longtime reserve has been canceled, so we now have the following three (3) products available:

Bitcoin Penny™ Short Roll x1
Bitcoin Penny™ Classic Roll x1
Bitcoin Penny™ Special Edition Roll No.9 / TEN

Due to the increase in BTC price, we will offer 75% OFF the original prices for the next 24 hours!

NOTE: These are the last three products in stock from our main line of commemorative coins, so act FAST!

Regards,
Chris

UPDATE: These items are now ON HOLD pending payment. Thank you.

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:39:15 PM

Yikes those went fast. Nice to see that you are able to move all the inventory though Chris. Can't wait for 2018 and the new design, will there be another auction similar to this year where the winning bid gets to give the coin a "name"? I loved that Smiley.

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:45:59 PM

Yikes those went fast. Nice to see that you are able to move all the inventory though Chris. Can't wait for 2018 and the new design, will there be another auction similar to this year where the winning bid gets to give the coin a "name"? I loved that Smiley.

Absolutely! That's one of our favorite traditions at The Bitcoin Penny Co.! (That, and our doodles.) Wink

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:35:28 PM

To clear shelves and make room for next year's stock, The Bitcoin Penny Company is having a little Black Friday sale. We don't have much left in our store, but feel free to take an extra 25% OFF what little is left at TheBitcoinPenny.com.

Regards,
Chris

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:34 PM

To clear shelves and make room for next year's stock, The Bitcoin Penny Company is having a little Black Friday sale. We don't have much left in our store, but feel free to take an extra 25% OFF what little is left at TheBitcoinPenny.com.

Regards,
Chris

If anyone wants any rolls I have them available for sale too Tongue
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

Regards,
Chris

25% off store prices?

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

Regards,
Chris

25% off store prices?

I'm guessing that you're asking if killyou72 is offering a similar 25% OFF discount from our original store prices.

To clarify our own Black Friday clearance sale, just hit me up with a PM stating what you'd like to order, and I'll get you a BTC total and payment addy. No need to go thru the website, if someone would rather make a purchase here on the forum.

Thanks again,
Chris

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:33:33 PM

Regards,
Chris

25% off store prices?

I'm guessing that you're asking if killyou72 is offering a similar 25% OFF discount from our original store prices.

To clarify our own Black Friday clearance sale, just hit me up with a PM stating what you'd like to order, and I'll get you a BTC total and payment addy. No need to go thru the website, if someone would rather make a purchase here on the forum.

Thanks again,
Chris

Yeah, considering killyou decided to hijack your thread offering sales of the same items I'm wondering if he'll be able to at least match your prices Cheesy.

As I can see on the store Chris, you only have the single coins available as well as the airtites? Or are there any hidden rolls out there? Smiley

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

Regards,
Chris

25% off store prices?

Thanks again,
Chris

Yeah, considering killyou decided to hijack your thread offering sales of the same items I'm wondering if he'll be able to at least match your prices Cheesy.

As I can see on the store Chris, you only have the single coins available as well as the airtites? Or are there any hidden rolls out there? Smiley

There are no rolls left on the website because when the stock of rolls was about 20% or was it 40% remaining I bought them all

If you want to buy a SINGLE coin you can through his website, but if you want a roll you gotta get it on the second hand market
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:03:25 PM

If you want to buy a SINGLE coin you can through his website, but if you want a roll you gotta get it on the second hand market

True. It's the same with all our products. However, I seldom see BP products on the secondary market. Most of our products were never designed to make it that far. LOL Wink

Regards,
Me

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:59:54 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 11:23:03 PM by isoneguy

Here, a new picture I drew for you;

Sorry I'm all out of white bread...

ME2...
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

You smokin' that crack again lad?

Viz
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:24:13 PM

You smokin' that crack again lad?

Viz

nah...all red eye here.
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:56:13 AM

A rainbow assortment of those little plastic NFC-chip coins that you'll find inside your 2017 Special Edition Rolls... Smiley

Regards,
Chris

Didn't know theses existed and now I MUST have them.

On the look out
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: