Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRC] Briliantcoin /POW/ Future Money creates a new reality  (Read 8421 times)
BRILIANTcoin (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

Sorry I alone can not break into all at once I'll try before the end of August to update everything, so far the purse has been updated. Thank you for watching the coin soon will be news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Q2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

Sorry I alone can not break into all at once I'll try before the end of August to update everything, so far the purse has been updated. Thank you for watching the coin soon will be news

Coins have become covered with mold already)))
BRILIANTcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:45:14 PM

And you work on the principle that to buy something not necessary you need to first sell something not necessary?
Q2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

And you work on the principle that to buy something not necessary you need to first sell something not necessary?

Yes, I need to sell this business
BRILIANTcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_iJvxbmJMolSm9tNU1xWXNfUHM/view?usp=sharing
All who are stuck on the blocks it is desirable to download and replace the folders before replacing to disable the wallet
gloriy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:50:14 PM

hi all. everything works perfectly. waiting for when the exchange will appear to the purse Kiss Kiss Kiss
BRILIANTcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:31:20 PM

Hello! The coin was added to the voting on the exchange https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ BRC   Briliantcoin
To all who care about the coin
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:37:56 PM

Hello! The coin was added to the voting on the exchange https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ BRC   Briliantcoin
To all who care about the coin

All information of this coin is very little.
Dev?
Roadmap?
Smoker00

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:00:40 AM

I own 20 BRC, what's the price expectation for each BRC? You have 250 votes in Novaexchange! This is incredible because I thought this coin was abandoned, what will this coin offer after being listed on Novaexchange? Is there a roadmap? Or maybe an MLM will happen here? It is? Grin
I think that after adding to the exchange, the developer immediately will have an interest in working out the road map and announcing further steps.

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
Smoker00

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

pls don't demping ! Price around 1600 and above well and true
be clever

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
                      ░█████████▒
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:37:24 PM

pls don't demping ! Price around 1600 and above well and true
be clever
Then, suddenly this coin was released? Why was there a delay in months for this to happen? What do you want with this coin? Do you really believe that every unit in this coin costs 1600 sat? Why? Roll Eyes
Smoker00

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

Then, suddenly this coin was released? Why was there a delay in months for this to happen? What do you want with this coin? Do you really believe that every unit in this coin costs 1600 sat? Why? Roll Eyes
IMHO
BRC =  crypto-currency, specifically designed for users with low-power miners, (Computer) algorithm based SCRYPT, and this developers allow for the incomes for ordinary users thus ensuring the competitiveness of the coin. The availability of coin mining for ordinary users allows the coin to be mass for use and in demanded. The long development of the coin is explained by the fact that so far only one developer and a small community.

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
                      ░█████████▒
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Hi Guys
For some reason i cant get to Novaexchange now for 2 days, so if anyone wants to buy a few coins from me, let me know, i can sell from 1 to 40 coins

J
BRILIANTcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

Hi Guys
For some reason i cant get to Novaexchange now for 2 days, so if anyone wants to buy a few coins from me, let me know, i can sell from 1 to 40 coins

J
News

2017-09-08 20:46 - We have to block IP-ranges

We are still under attack and this time it is the login page that we can't disable. Instead we have blocked some IP-ranges where most of the attacks are coming from.
BRILIANTcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:04:31 AM

Attention! There were those works with the wallet, some changes were made on safety and mining (the minimum amount on the purse should not be 20-25k of coins) and, as always, there was again a struggle with the asikovods! Download the updated purse can all on the same link to the githaba!
Bigpat

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

After updating the system, mining works well. The program works correctly. Thanks to the developers for the work done. We continue to mine  Briliantcoin.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

in this project only the reverse reaction of the developer pleases, but the registration on the exchange and the price of the coin are disappointing

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
BRILIANTcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:11:00 AM

in this project only the reverse reaction of the developer pleases, but the registration on the exchange and the price of the coin are disappointing
thank you for the reaction and the price I do not regulate and yes it may have been wrong with the exchange but everyone was waiting for it here to you and the stock exchange if anyone takes the promotion to another I will be only glad
BRILIANTcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:11:34 AM

at my request on the exchange is certainly not running, but there was a couple https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BRC.htm who is interested of course
experteas2014

Activity: 121
Merit: 12

Be Positive Always!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

This coin doesnt seem to have a Block Explorer and the website looks ridiculous too. It looks like a Scam coin to me with no proper inputs from the Dev.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: