Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2017, 05:58:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRC] Briliantcoin /POW/ Future Money creates a new reality  (Read 5450 times)
Smoker00

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:32:00 PM

2 dev
Two weeks there is no news.
Update site? Update block explorer? Update roadmap?
Any news about exchange?
What functions planed in new wallet to "all systems"?

Tell at least something.
Or the season of holidays?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

Sorry I alone can not break into all at once I'll try before the end of August to update everything, so far the purse has been updated. Thank you for watching the coin soon will be news

Q2

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

Sorry I alone can not break into all at once I'll try before the end of August to update everything, so far the purse has been updated. Thank you for watching the coin soon will be news

Coins have become covered with mold already)))
BRILIANTcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:45:14 PM

And you work on the principle that to buy something not necessary you need to first sell something not necessary?

Q2

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

And you work on the principle that to buy something not necessary you need to first sell something not necessary?

Yes, I need to sell this business
BRILIANTcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_iJvxbmJMolSm9tNU1xWXNfUHM/view?usp=sharing
All who are stuck on the blocks it is desirable to download and replace the folders before replacing to disable the wallet

gloriy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:50:14 PM

hi all. everything works perfectly. waiting for when the exchange will appear to the purse Kiss Kiss Kiss

BRILIANTcoin

View Profile
Today at 05:31:20 PM

Hello! The coin was added to the voting on the exchange https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ BRC   Briliantcoin
To all who care about the coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.