Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Empire - An Android based Bitcoin trading game  (Read 293 times)
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:02:27 PM

I started working on a little game because I was bored the other day. So far I have added the ability to buy/sell bitcoins based on the current price. You start out with $2500, and your objective is to build up the most btc/usd you can. I hope to eventually add in leaderboards and other functionality to it. If you guys wanna check it out the link is below. Looking for some more ideas from you guys! I'll probably keep working on this for a while in my spare time. I'm not a graphics artist by any means, but if someone wants to make some images to use in it i'll put them in and put your name in the play store description. It's nothing great yet, but hopefully we can come up with some other things to add to it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunkable.android.gamespsych.Bitcoin_Empire
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: