Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaDice.com - Bitcoin Dice - Invest in Bankroll - Happy hour 0.5% House edge  (Read 32997 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:24:18 PM

So let me get this right:

SatoshiDice  SCAMMED tons and all they did was change to "MegaDice.com" and all is forgotten?

I will only look into a Scam Accusation about MegaDice for a good laugh   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well, i get paid before. But i dont know about now, since i already withdraw all my balance so i cant test it.

They operated the site like a ponzi to gain fast money. They could have operated a smooth dice business but They lured investors with unbelievable returns and in the end ran away with everything from invested bankrolls and balances of the users.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:55:17 AM

I rarely believe this article, i dont think they even owned such amount, what they would have done is they would have faked the BTC amount.
I also do not believe that Underdog01253 created an account, placed a $250 slot bet and won 303 BTC. It looks like an inside job to defraud the investors, especially as Curacao eGaming do not supervise its licensees!

It is also totally unclear how they were able to process the 303 BTC win, while their hotwallet was almost always empty?
They might have tried to rip the investors by hedging their bankroll first and then self betting with confirmed win. I have seen such instances when Magicaldice devs were self betting to rip the investors.

I asked about it. Their reply was that he just got lucky and then he kept betting more and more and ended up losing some of that win.

No idea if this was generated on purpose or not.

I mean if you legitimately win 303 BTC, why would you keep gambling anyways?

Apparently he kept betting more and more and lost a huge amount of that win and just cashed it out and never returned.

The whole situation was sketchy as hell according to me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:32:26 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 02:48:00 AM by game-protect

I rarely believe this article, i dont think they even owned such amount, what they would have done is they would have faked the BTC amount.
I also do not believe that Underdog01253 created an account, placed a $250 slot bet and won 303 BTC. It looks like an inside job to defraud the investors, especially as Curacao eGaming do not supervise its licensees!

It is also totally unclear how they were able to process the 303 BTC win, while their hotwallet was almost always empty?
They might have tried to rip the investors by hedging their bankroll first and then self betting with confirmed win. I have seen such instances when Magicaldice devs were self betting to rip the investors.

I asked about it. Their reply was that he just got lucky and then he kept betting more and more and ended up losing some of that win.

Apparently he kept betting more and more and lost a huge amount of that win and just cashed it out and never returned.

While possible, the chance to create an account and make a $250 slot bet and instantly win super jackpot 303 BTC is 1 to 1,000,000!

But one thing is clear for us online gamblers: If we win 303 BTC we will usually try to withdraw this amount or at least a larger part of it, if we decide to continue to play!

Jasonort who won a 500 Bitcoins jackpot stopped playing and wanted to withdraw it and the alleged cloudbet 65 BTC jackpot winner also withdrew everything.

Megadice's story that this guy won the jackpot and continued to play like nothing has happened has nothing to do with the reality!
MegaDice (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Dice - Megadice.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:50:51 PM

The hot wallet has now been replenished so the people that want to withdraw can do so!

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:43:44 AM

As always, any site will always said that thing when trying to scam. Usually it will take like forever just to let the 300 btc move out like that. 300 btc is not small amount, so how are they going to pay out someone so easily? Without doing any investigation? This is just so absurd here. And like you guys said before how is suppose for any player to keep on betting if suddenly he won that huge amount? This just does not add up here. If anyone have prove, this should be put on scam accusation
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:35:36 AM

It may be like this "Devs cheated on investors by winning 303 btc then they thought it might look like rigged to investors so they handled it cleverly they played a little and lost some and cashed out the rest. But they weren't that clever to get out of the situation" Its just a story Cheesy
MegaDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:18:29 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 04:44:04 PM by MegaDice

As always, any site will always said that thing when trying to scam. Usually it will take like forever just to let the 300 btc move out like that. 300 btc is not small amount, so how are they going to pay out someone so easily? Without doing any investigation? This is just so absurd here. And like you guys said before how is suppose for any player to keep on betting if suddenly he won that huge amount? This just does not add up here. If anyone have prove, this should be put on scam accusation

The win was a legitimate win and wasn't cashed out instantly. Gamblers, as has been mentioned earlier in the thread, will often carry on playing even when they have won a large amount. This winner in particular carried on to lose 2 thirds of their winnings.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:54:25 PM

The win was a legitimate win and wasn't cashed out instantly. Gamblers, as has been mentioned earlier in the thread, will often carry on playing even when they have won a large amount. This winner in particular carried on to lose 2 thirds of their winnings.

The reason why its sketchy is because he won the 303 BTC right away, and he could of lost 2/3rd of that amount to make it seem like it wasn't luck.

Because when you win 303 BTC, why would you keep gambling to win more?

Also what are the chances he would win another 303BTC consecutively, it doesn't make sense probabilistic.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:14:37 PM

The reason why its sketchy is because he won the 303 BTC right away, and he could of lost 2/3rd of that amount to make it seem like it wasn't luck.

Because when you win 303 BTC, why would you keep gambling to win more?

Also what are the chances he would win another 303BTC consecutively, it doesn't make sense probabilistic.

Apparently, we don't have evidence that they just made it look like a legitimate win/roll.

And there are people who really would keep betting even though they've won a nice amount already.

But I personally(my opinion and gut-feel) that there is something that has not been told.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fid

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:25:43 PM

When/how will megadice distribute Bitcoin Cash to stakeholders?
MegaDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

When/how will megadice distribute Bitcoin Cash to stakeholders?

Investors are kindly requested to contact Support @ MegaDice.com

charger100

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:59:40 AM

What's going on with the site, guys? Current bankroll says undefined btc and my balance is 0? Any public announcement regarding this situation?
MegaDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

What's going on with the site, guys? Current bankroll says undefined btc and my balance is 0? Any public announcement regarding this situation?

Hi there, This issue has been fixed.

Thank you.

MegaDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:29:14 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 02:45:41 PM by MegaDice

We are excited to announce the first of three NEW exciting Quickspin Slot games. Available to play NOW at www.MegaDice.com

Mighty Arthur

Legendary warrior King Arthur is wielding his magical sword to deliver riches to players in our latest release, Mighty Arthur.

Game Features

Arthur expanding wilds
The 3×1 Arthur Wild symbol appears only on reel 3 in both the base game and free spins mode. The King expands to adjacent reels, making them wild.

Merlin Random Wilds
The 3×1 Merlin Wild symbol appears on reels 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 in both the base game and free spins feature. The wizard generates two to six additional Wild symbols placed randomly on valid positions on the reels.

Free Spins Bonus
Three bonus scatter symbols in the The Free Spins Bonus is triggered when three bonus symbols are placed anywhere on reels 1, 3, and 5, and awards 10 free spins.
Mystery Nudge
Base Game – Any time a Merlin Wild or Arthur Wild symbol lands on the reels, there is a chance they will nudge into a full stack.
Free Spins Bonus – Any time a Merlin Wild or Arthur Wild symbol lands on the reels, they will always nudge into a full stack.

Let the adventure begin! Happy spinning!

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:45:25 PM

For security reasons, where is your gaming server located?
MegaDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

The SatoshiSlot game was not loading correctly for a while, but it's now working properly again!

TayTweets

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

Quote from: game protect
For security reasons, where is your gaming server located?

You can google how to see the likely country of a server...

game protect has:

Code:
Trust: -8: -3 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

take extreme caution when dealing with him!
Bitcoin.Expert

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:40:24 PM

2 new slot games that are ok... at least something happens but the live game is missing?
MegaDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:11:11 PM

There's currently an issue with emails not being sent out, preventing cash outs. We have found what is the problem and are fixing it now.

Update: System emails and withdrawals are now working again.

trepxtz

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:33:33 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 03:53:45 AM by trepxtz

Is the "Daily Number of Bets" graph accurate on https://www.megadice.com/stats/? Why was there such a steep decline after 6/1? The date seems to correspond with the big slot win mentioned earlier in this thread, but I don't understand why that would have a negative effect on players' bet volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: