Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin [VTC][ANN] Segwit Activated | ASIC Resistant Decentralized GPU Mining  (Read 201315 times)
MoneyMaker30

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

Nathalie20 You look fit, but your trust shows you enjoy promoting scams for some probably unattractive geeky guys paying you, just for your attention an more if they are lucky.

For the upset investors losing a lot of money on here. I have brought and sold VRT from the day it was released and have made a lot of money from it.. believe me…

The simple way to make money from vert is very simple, every single pump you should sell around 30% rise, the coin WILL then reduce 30-40% from top (even more sometimes). Keep selling buying more selling repeat. You end up with a lot of vert coin or bitcoin up to you…

Very suspicious though this has continued for as long as i can remember and although i make a lot of money from it, i feel sorry for the people with genuine interest in the coin like i had years ago. It is also killing the coin, volume, and interest. Im getting bored and its not as profitable because its becoming obvious to a lot of people. So for the ones that don't know... do that.

I believe the Dev with some close friends purposely keep manipulating the coin and inside trading, because this coin should been 100k sats by now.

I also have seen a 70 bitcoin sell/dump today very suspicious have not seen such a sell in a long time... that was either the Dev and friends selling the coins and repeating the pump and dump rinse, constantly, taking it further because of the news with LTC ( which is nothing big really ). Or poloniex is delisting VERT and selling their stash via their corrupt inside trading tactics.

The future of this coin is either 100,000 sats then crash straight to 60,000 then slowly work its way to the moon crashing half price throughout. Or delisted from Poloniex forgotten about an worthless in one year from now.

I once played a bitcoin game. I never promoted it. And for that I got bad trust. I never cheated on anyone ($ 0.1)

Don't worry babes just let me take you out an i can find out if you are cheat, then i will believe you haha..

I notice the Dev or nobody responded to me telling everyone their pump and dump tactics..

I guarantee the Dev tells all the guys he looked up to in school in his area an shit that bullied him, he got some coin 12 mill market cap 'Business" then gives them the inside information tactics to make people think he's cool making them money for free, While you loyal little fans beg for developments an shit. He's rinsing you. i told you all check the history, its correct tactic/scam i can show evidence the money i made doing it..

The only risk in Crypto is we are trusting proper Nerds, Full on geeks, with our money, people that never had friends, never went outside.. The Expanse dev for example two coins in the top ten the first is worthless now but the dev is a full on white nerd making gangsta rap youtube videos an people invest in that shit??? how fucking stupid are people? Look at its market cap. Don't get me wrong look at ETH dev, a geek but born special rare geek, it was obvious ETH was going to the moon, his type is rare, steve jobs dash Dev etc But people like the Vert Dev an other MOST Alt coins Devs are not the special type geeks, just the loser type trying to make friends as stupid as all this sounds. its the truth. Take this advice make a lot of money like me. poor to rich in two years.
Everything you said is completely nonsense .

Except Vert going to 24K then down 30/40% i was spot on there! constantly happens since you have been involved, check the chart history to one that don't believe me same pattern every time. Im grateful thank you, i made a lot of money and free VRT on them dips.But now its time we let everyone know your tactics so that you may stop, sure you won't but i tried.

The only question Was it you and friends selling 77bitcoins of VRT yesterday? Or poloniex inside trading. we will see for sure. Very suspicious sell for sure. at the same time trustworthy Natalhie started randomly promoting, how much she get paid?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

Nathalie20 You look fit, but your trust shows you enjoy promoting scams for some probably unattractive geeky guys paying you, just for your attention an more if they are lucky.

For the upset investors losing a lot of money on here. I have brought and sold VRT from the day it was released and have made a lot of money from it.. believe me…

The simple way to make money from vert is very simple, every single pump you should sell around 30% rise, the coin WILL then reduce 30-40% from top (even more sometimes). Keep selling buying more selling repeat. You end up with a lot of vert coin or bitcoin up to you…

Very suspicious though this has continued for as long as i can remember and although i make a lot of money from it, i feel sorry for the people with genuine interest in the coin like i had years ago. It is also killing the coin, volume, and interest. Im getting bored and its not as profitable because its becoming obvious to a lot of people. So for the ones that don't know... do that.

I believe the Dev with some close friends purposely keep manipulating the coin and inside trading, because this coin should been 100k sats by now.

I also have seen a 70 bitcoin sell/dump today very suspicious have not seen such a sell in a long time... that was either the Dev and friends selling the coins and repeating the pump and dump rinse, constantly, taking it further because of the news with LTC ( which is nothing big really ). Or poloniex is delisting VERT and selling their stash via their corrupt inside trading tactics.

The future of this coin is either 100,000 sats then crash straight to 60,000 then slowly work its way to the moon crashing half price throughout. Or delisted from Poloniex forgotten about an worthless in one year from now.

I once played a bitcoin game. I never promoted it. And for that I got bad trust. I never cheated on anyone ($ 0.1)

Don't worry babes just let me take you out an i can find out if you are cheat, then i will believe you haha..

I notice the Dev or nobody responded to me telling everyone their pump and dump tactics..

I guarantee the Dev tells all the guys he looked up to in school in his area an shit that bullied him, he got some coin 12 mill market cap 'Business" then gives them the inside information tactics to make people think he's cool making them money for free, While you loyal little fans beg for developments an shit. He's rinsing you. i told you all check the history, its correct tactic/scam i can show evidence the money i made doing it..

The only risk in Crypto is we are trusting proper Nerds, Full on geeks, with our money, people that never had friends, never went outside.. The Expanse dev for example two coins in the top ten the first is worthless now but the dev is a full on white nerd making gangsta rap youtube videos an people invest in that shit??? how fucking stupid are people? Look at its market cap. Don't get me wrong look at ETH dev, a geek but born special rare geek, it was obvious ETH was going to the moon, his type is rare, steve jobs dash Dev etc But people like the Vert Dev an other MOST Alt coins Devs are not the special type geeks, just the loser type trying to make friends as stupid as all this sounds. its the truth. Take this advice make a lot of money like me. poor to rich in two years.

Except Vert going to 24K then down 30/40% i was spot on there! constantly happens since you have been involved, check the chart history to one that don't believe me same pattern every time. Im grateful thank you, i made a lot of money and free VRT on them dips.But now its time we let everyone know your tactics so that you may stop, sure you won't but i tried.

The only question Was it you and friends selling 77bitcoins of VRT yesterday? Or poloniex inside trading. we will see for sure. Very suspicious sell for sure. at the same time trustworthy Natalhie started randomly promoting, how much she get paid?

I do not promote anything. I only wrote that Vertcoin has earned me a couple of times... The same can be written about NautilusCoin. Similar earnings+/-
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:48:51 PM

Did Vertcoin fork?Huh

what explorer it's correct?

https://bchain.info/vtc/

https://bitinfocharts.com/vertcoin/explorer/

https://explorer.vtconline.org/

as all 3 shows different blocks

my wallets are on version: 110100, all shows same info as: https://bchain.info/vtc/

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
etang6000 (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:49:43 PM

We pay people in tales of adventure and the good old fashion pat on the back. 
adam yung

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

Any good news?lightning network?
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:42:46 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 01:16:44 PM by DrkLvr_

Wow so you mean the price of Vertcoin goes up and down? Never seen that before  Roll Eyes BTW genius this is the VTC thread, not VRT
MoneyMaker30

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Wow so you mean the price of Vertcoin goes up and down? Never seen that before  Roll Eyes BTW genius this is the VTC thread, not VRT

Yes smart ass everything goes up and down but not as obviously as VTC. Compared to the other coins, it has moved as slow as possible. my confusion with VTC and VRT just shows how bad VTC has got recently. I have noticed since my comments it has been reasonably steady the Dev not dumping an telling friends at moment, doesn't want to make it too obvious lol Getting boring though an need more of a dip to get back in VTC even though its team are slow, i still have loyalty to amount of money it has made me.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:54:39 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 02:55:37 AM by DrkLvr_

Yes smart ass everything goes up and down but not as obviously as VTC. Compared to the other coins, it has moved as slow as possible. my confusion with VTC and VRT just shows how bad VTC has got recently. I have noticed since my comments it has been reasonably steady the Dev not dumping an telling friends at moment, doesn't want to make it too obvious lol Getting boring though an need more of a dip to get back in VTC even though its team are slow, i still have loyalty to amount of money it has made me.

Wow so okay what you're saying is altcoins are volatile and can go up and down? Thanks for that, i don't know what i would have done without such enlightening information. Just to clarify again since you're having such a hard time figuring out what coin this is, this is the VTC thread. Vertcoin.

By the way the VTC dev fund is transparent and available to the public. you can find the information on vtcfund.com - feel free to donate some of your profits for the incredible work they're doing
avensen

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:56:54 PM

Hashrate chart looks good! https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/vertcoin-hashrate.html#1y
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Sorry for noob question, but I have heard, that main dev of this coin was Poramin Insom, the main dev now of XZC. Is it true?
metalicjames

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:28:10 PM

Sorry for noob question, but I have heard, that main dev of this coin was Poramin Insom, the main dev now of XZC. Is it true?

Yes, he was the lead developer until he left around three years ago.
rsa

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:51:24 PM

Feels like an accumulation at BTC0.0001878!? Other alt coins started moving up; waiting for the VTC journey.  Etang, please share some news on latest development (after the great Electrum Wallet).
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

when bounty started dev?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
etang6000 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

when bounty started dev?
What bounty ?
babybonobo

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:55:32 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 05:22:29 AM by babybonobo

So what ever happened to Fluffypony's VertPay?  Was anybody around when that happened?  It was another one of Fluffypony's "experiments" but was heavily regarded as a scam IPO back in 2014.  I know the site doesn't exist, so what ever happened?  Did he run with IPO money?  I did a quick search and found this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.msg6674042#msg6674042

Yes he is actually defending himself by implying others are idiots for saying that Moolah is a scam.  I find the post very ironic after considering what happened with Moolah scamming everyone, the non-existence of VertPay and witnessing his little PR stunt today.  

EDIT: Okay apparently he never ended up starting the IPO and VertPay has become Payb.ee
Roselop

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:53:55 PM

So what ever happened to Fluffypony's VertPay?  Was anybody around when that happened?  It was another one of Fluffypony's "experiments" but was heavily regarded as a scam IPO back in 2014.  I know the site doesn't exist, so what ever happened?  Did he run with IPO money?  I did a quick search and found this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.msg6674042#msg6674042

Yes he is actually defending himself by implying others are idiots for saying that Moolah is a scam.  I find the post very ironic after considering what happened with Moolah scamming everyone, the non-existence of VertPay and witnessing his little PR stunt today.  

EDIT: Okay apparently he never ended up starting the IPO and VertPay has become Payb.ee

I don't think so . VTC will come back with  some new improvements and it's connected with vertpay platform.
However this price is quite low because of bitcoin increase. all altcoins are being deeply down due to bitcoin.
Keep patient and get more cheap coins as many as possible.
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

Dev we have any news about vertcoin?
fungus

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:28:58 PM

Hi guys.

Just installed newest wallet v0.11.1.0-9c5018b.

Problem is that syncing is verrrrrrry slow.

This is my vertcoin.conf :

rpcuser=some
rpcpassword=thing
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9332
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
block_nTime=1317972665
block_nNonce=2084524493
addnode=144.76.3.136
addnode=136.243.71.152
addnode=46.4.58.10
addnode=18.250.7.216
addnode=52.55.99.192
addnode=204.27.59.90

Is something wrong? My internet con. works just fine btw.
I am connected to 15 (out).

Please help me out.

It's probably because vertcoin's blockchain is three and a half years old. It takes a long time to sync three and a half years of blocks.
etang6000 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:51:34 PM

Sure. It was very slow to begin with. I was wondering if something had gone wrong, but eventually it gained speed.

By the way, is my conf file correct, do i need the block_nTime=1317972665 and block_nNonce=2084524493 ? I copied it off some webpage.
You shouldn't have to mess with anything in the conf file if you are just syncing the wallet . It downloads the headers first so it might take a bit longer to get going, but it's only around 2gbs so it won't take up too much space .
etang6000 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:34:00 PM

Sure. It was very slow to begin with. I was wondering if something had gone wrong, but eventually it gained speed.

By the way, is my conf file correct, do i need the block_nTime=1317972665 and block_nNonce=2084524493 ? I copied it off some webpage.
You shouldn't have to mess with anything in the conf file if you are just syncing the wallet . It downloads the headers first so it might take a bit longer to get going, but it's only around 2gbs so it won't take up too much space .

Yeah i know, I used to gpu solomine scrypt coins a few years ago, so im no noob, just a bit inexperienced with these non-scrypt coins Smiley Thinking of poolmining vertcoin. If someone could please answer my question it would be much appreciated.
What are you trying to do ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: