Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TESTERS NEEDED (BTC-escrow Bank) - FREE BTC FOR TESTERS  (Read 6042 times)
btc-escrow.co (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 04:57:00 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 04:41:10 AM by btc-escrow.co

Im in need of some people testing a new banking platform.

I'll need around 100 people, and you'll be split into a few teams but each team rotating testing out each feature for themselves!

You'll need to Create a BTC-Escrow Bank account, and open the accounts that matches your needs!(in BETA you'll open every kind of account!

There is a, BTC Transact account, BTC Savings Account, Loan Accounts, Investment accounts and accounts also available for Business's

The transact account is like a normal transactional account with a bank, you deposit and spend as you would much like a normal bank account. we try to encourage to setup an automatic savings scheme with us but thats upto you!

The savings account ties in with the Loan Accounts, but the Savings cannot be touched if there's an outstanding loan unless hardship can be proved. Here's an example of how this works:

If John has savings of 30Bitcoins, he can then take a loan with us, for a total amount of 30bitcoins from his loaning account. Johns savings is still there, but because he's asked for a loan against his savings, the bank puts a hold on the savings, and cannot then cannot be withdrawn. But if he has taken a loan of 25bitcoins, he can take 5bitcoins from his savings but not be able to take the remaining 25 as there is a loan against his savings.

If the loan is partially paid back, so once again if he had taken a loan of 30bitcoins but has paid back 20bitcoins of the total 30bitcoins, he can ask for a topup on his loan upto the amount of savings that he has.
If John defaults on his loan amount, we can take the savings etc...

Eveytime a loan is approved there is a small fee to apply, this is to help cover admin costs etc,

We does not in anyway stop people from taking there savings unless they have a loan with us, but by offering this type of loaning system, people can build up there Credit rating with us, and when the bank feels that the person is less and less of a risk, the amount held against the savings account is less for example:

John has had 6 loans within the last few months with us, he has always paid on time, and he now has 100bitcoins in his savings, because he's demonstrated he can pay on time, he can now have a loan of 120, even though he only has 100, we as a bank think that he will payback on time

If you do not have a loan with us, then you can freely access your savings account, but there will be a limit of how many withdraws there is a month before you incur fees, after, it is all about savings!

Investments account are for those that want to invest with us, we try to find the best investment options for you, wether thats in a business, or on exchanges such as, MtGox, etc. we'll find the option right for you

So your job as a beta tester is to. Do all this, apply for loans, transfer money, pay back loans, watch al ltransactions that your doing, and see how the system works.

Those who are interested, then please leave a comment below, and any input about this would be awesome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 05:05:17 AM

oh forgot to mention, that when this is system is live, there will be a Visa Debit card linked to the transact accounts.

We are still sorting out how this will work wether it means you convert the bitcoins to your local currency and then spend like normal money. (We buy the Bitcoins at lower market rates from you, and then we give you the money on your Debit Card)

We make the money back buy reselling the bitcoins but thats not for you's to worry about
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 05:25:19 AM

So...will we be testing with test bitcoins or will you be providing us with the coins necessary for testing?

I doubt anyone will put their coins on your site without a lot of reason to trust you.

Other than that, I would like to help test it. I am currently receiving interest on a small amount of my bitcoins but would like to explore every option.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:26:14 AM

Here comes another 'bank'. Lips sealed
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:47:15 AM

Test bitcoins, its no way near ready to uae the real, it'll be a simulation test, going to have the feeling of the real thing tho.

And yes 'another bank' like it says in the title
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 06:05:17 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2013, 06:25:30 AM by btc-escrow.co

Great News People

SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) have confirmed they'll let me use there platform to send and receive payments!

That to me is a major milestone, as the banks are now clamping down as such on bitcoin transactions, now with SWIFT on side that means its no different from sending money to someone else in another country, its just the same! and its harder for banks to stop us from paying you!

I'll keep people updated on the website construction, as we have just implemented the LiteCoin and BitCoin system into our Banking System!
You Can also convert Bitcoins to LiteCoins and Vise Versa. Thsi feature should be rolled out in the next month! about a week or two before our banking we hope!
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 07:12:48 AM

And how did you guys managed to rope in SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) ? Wow. Good news.

Great News People

SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) have confirmed they'll let me use there platform to send and receive payments!

That to me is a major milestone, as the banks are now clamping down as such on bitcoin transactions, now with SWIFT on side that means its no different from sending money to someone else in another country, its just the same! and its harder for banks to stop us from paying you!

I'll keep people updated on the website construction, as we have just implemented the LiteCoin and BitCoin system into our Banking System!
You Can also convert Bitcoins to LiteCoins and Vise Versa. Thsi feature should be rolled out in the next month! about a week or two before our banking we hope!

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

I would love to test your platform, buzz me please.

Tornston

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:51:25 AM

+me
would like to take part in testing
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 10:30:41 AM

instead of using other banks, why not become a bank? that how you bet the banks!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:41:57 AM

instead of using other banks, why not become a bank? that how you bet the banks!
Yeah, that's true. That's why we use BTC - be your own bank and never trust any 'banks'. (like this bank...)
Most of the 'banks' are hacked before at this point, and most of them never repay the funds.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 12:01:03 PM

Yeah, that's true. That's why we use BTC - be your own bank and never trust any 'banks'. (like this bank...)
Most of the 'banks' are hacked before at this point, and most of them never repay the funds.

they didnt secure it in a very good way then.

We are going to try 3 simple steps, but helps your money be safe:

- All funds are deposited into BANK-WALLET#1, but using different ID's for every deposit. Helps us identify how much belongs to who, and automatically updates your account when there are enough confirmation
 - Every 3 hours, there is a automatic transfer to BANK-WALLET#2, leaving only a pre-set amount of bitcoins in BANK-WALLET#1
 - BANK-WALLET#2 is then splits the amount again, into 5 different wallets, those wallets are stored offline.

Each of those 5 Wallets, is stored on a Seperate USB Stick, and Paper copy.

This is not 100% safe, but those are only a few of the security measures that has to be in place
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 02:43:00 PM

- All funds are deposited into BANK-WALLET#1, but using different ID's for every deposit. Helps us identify how much belongs to who, and automatically updates your account when there are enough confirmation
 - Every 3 hours, there is a automatic transfer to BANK-WALLET#2, leaving only a pre-set amount of bitcoins in BANK-WALLET#1
 - BANK-WALLET#2 is then splits the amount again, into 5 different wallets, those wallets are stored offline.

This is not 100% safe, but those are only a few of the security measures that has to be in place

What about the administrator, who is anonymous with a new forum account?  What security is there in place to stop him from just disappearing with all the deposited coins?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lemon

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 08:42:28 PM

And how did you guys managed to rope in SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) ? Wow. Good news.

Great News People

They didn't. SWIFT simply have no interest in the damn thing (I speak from personal experience).

https://crypto.pm/ -- public cryptocurrency exchange currently in testing.

https://escrow.pm/ -- fee free automated escrow.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 09:27:24 PM

What about the administrator, who is anonymous with a new forum account?  What security is there in place to stop him from just disappearing with all the deposited coins?

I personally wont be dealing with no transactions, i have a team to do that, and it works on a buddy system, so if person#1 makes a change to customer#222's file in any kind of way, it has to be approved from person #2 in  one of our 3 other offices chosen at random and anonymously. not to mention everything is kept a track of, as soon as someone enters your file it is automatically noted. They are required to leave a note about why they were in the file for etc.
I can view and cancel any transaction. but i personally, cannot change the amount or edit the accounts. I can save wallets, and store them in a 2 person mini vault if that makes people feel more confortable about there money

btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 09:37:46 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2013, 10:10:20 PM by btc-escrow.co

Great News People

They didn't. SWIFT simply have no interest in the damn thing (I speak from personal experience).

Well yes SWIFT will deal with us. Like i have said in the other posts, y not become a bank?

The thing is SWIFT will allow anybody use there system, Aslong as its Real Currency and we have anti-laundering procedures in place.
We operate just like a bank normally would, except we target an international audience. SWIFT have some policies that i must adhere to.

You speak from personal experince?
People have failed with companies like SWIFT because they have meet the criteria to use there system
Lemon

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 10:16:26 PM

Great News People

Well yes SWIFT will deal with us. Like i have said in the other posts, y not become a bank?

The thing is SWIFT will allow anybody use there system, Aslong as its Real Currency and we have anti-laundering procedures in place.
We operate just like a bank normally would, except we target an international audience. SWIFT have some policies that i must adhere to.

People have failed with companies like SWIFT because they have meet the criteria to use there system

I'm merely responding to somebody asking how you roped them in; I stated that you didn't, and SWIFT will allow anybody to use the platform as long as they follow the rules. Essentially, I'm saying that there is nothing special about it.

Yes, I speak from personal experience. I'm the platform architect and legal advisor for a major BTC related financial project, and I have a history in the financial sector.

https://crypto.pm/ -- public cryptocurrency exchange currently in testing.

https://escrow.pm/ -- fee free automated escrow.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 10:18:25 PM

I personally wont be dealing with no transactions, i have a team to do that, and it works on a buddy system, so if person#1 makes a change to customer#222's file in any kind of way, it has to be approved from person #2 in  one of our 3 other offices chosen at random and anonymously. not to mention everything is kept a track of, as soon as someone enters your file it is automatically noted. They are required to leave a note about why they were in the file for etc.
I can view and cancel any transaction. but i personally, cannot change the amount or edit the accounts. I can save wallets, and store them in a 2 person mini vault if that makes people feel more confortable about there money

You'll still have access to the private keys, so you'll be able to walk away at any time with everyone's coins.

BTW - Your grammar and spelling are terrible and you use double negatives.  You don't really put yourself out as a professional dealing with a team.  Sorry.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 10:48:53 PM

I personally wont be dealing with no transactions, i have a team to do that, and it works on a buddy system, so if person#1 makes a change to customer#222's file in any kind of way, it has to be approved from person #2 in  one of our 3 other offices chosen at random and anonymously. not to mention everything is kept a track of, as soon as someone enters your file it is automatically noted. They are required to leave a note about why they were in the file for etc.

You'll still have access to the private keys, so you'll be able to walk away at any time with everyone's coins.

BTW - Your grammar and spelling are terrible and you use double negatives.  You don't really put yourself out as a professional dealing with a team.  Sorry.

Sorry im messaging back via Mobile phone and sometimes i miss the spelling mistakes and grammer.

I understand what your saying.
It's a trust game, some people like to hold there own wallets, thats fine, they can do that, theres nothing out there stopping them.
We are just offerring a service that allows you to withdraw your fund directly to your bank account almost to any bank in the world, and depositing, which isn't easily achievable with other services and to let us hold the money if people want us to. The reason for SWIFT is to stop the charge-backs on credit cards or Paypal transactions.

People may only want to use us for deposits, and withdrawals, but not letting us hold the money, That, once again is upto the end user, not us.

btc-escrow.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2013, 10:53:49 PM

Great News People

I'm merely responding to somebody asking how you roped them in; I stated that you didn't, and SWIFT will allow anybody to use the platform as long as they follow the rules. Essentially, I'm saying that there is nothing special about it.

Yes, I speak from personal experience. I'm the platform architect and legal advisor for a major BTC related financial project, and I have a history in the financial sector.

Oh so sorry, i thought you ment we didn't get SWIFT. I misinterpreted you.
Yes your dead right. SWIFT really dont care aslong as its legit transactions, and we follow their rules
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: