Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get trust accusation remove?  (Read 752 times)
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:34:52 AM

Hello i didnt notice my trust has been feedbacked as i have +-0/0

until recently i press in and realised i am given a bad rating saying that i was a shill for vdice. Sad

Of course i know twitchy seal is trying his best to make this forum a better place and i appreciate his hardwork but can the rating be remove if project is proven to be real?

Twitchy seal didnt even talk to me like telling me i joined a wrong camp or what then gave me the rating. I am feeling sad Embarrassed
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 03:01:32 AM

until recently i press in and realised i am given a bad rating saying that i was a shill for vdice. Sad

Of course i know twitchy seal is trying his best to make this forum a better place and i appreciate his hardwork but can the rating be remove if project is proven to be real?

Twitchy seal didnt even talk to me like telling me i joined a wrong camp or what then gave me the rating. I am feeling sad Embarrassed
Trust is not moderated and others cannot help you in this situation. You should contact the person itself who has given you the rating and ask him to remove it. Btw, your trust score hasn't been affected because that person is not on DefaultTrust.
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:42:01 AM

Trust is not moderated and others cannot help you in this situation. You should contact the person itself who has given you the rating and ask him to remove it. Btw, your trust score hasn't been affected because that person is not on DefaultTrust.

I see i guess i will pm him for more information, thanks alot for the clarification yea!
DT act 4 sale

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:45:41 AM

You should first try to work out the trust privately. If you cannot do this then you should make an argument why the trust is incorrect, and if enough people agree with your argument, then TwitchySeal might adjust his trust.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:08:39 AM

Some people has the habit of abusing the trust system,anyway it's not showing in your profile so it's useless,if you communicate with him and don't want to adjust the trust he has given you then you can do the same to him ..

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

1.You trust hasn't been feedbacked,it was always the way it is right now.

2.Twitchy Seal's not in the default trust network (at least according to my trust settings) so his feedback wouldn't make any difference to your rep points provided you didn't any trusted feedback .

3.Please remove that ascendancy profile text ,that shit turned into a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: