Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vinny Lingham - Bitcoin Unlimited (BTU) will be an Alt Coin, BTC will crash  (Read 2936 times)
pitbully2000

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:09:13 AM

why, if they are listing it as an alt, it would disrupt the value of bitcoin? no-sense, it would be treated simply as a new alt with its pump and dump

most likely people(those that bought below $1000 of course) are selling as an excuse to cause a panic selling and buy cheap coin

i see this bad trend in bitcoin, where every time a bad news come there is a big manipulation to cause fud in the market and make bitcoin cheaper, usually a pump happen after this

this make me think that bitcoin is simply not mature enough, a strong currency should not be affected by silly news like this, ever...

I auto-corrected your post because I think you hit the nail on the head!  Grin Cheesy Smiley
Hope you're all listening...
My only addition: Isn't this really just speculatory cash leaving the 1k market? I was very happy long before ETF & Fork "news"
 I don't make predictions, but I'm gonna HODL my BTC through this. I know the majority of you are day traders. Not knocking it, tons of money to be made...but HODL has been very, VERY good to any who have been in for the long haul
 just sayin   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:20:36 AM

why, if they are listing it as an alt, it would disrupt the value of bitcoin? no-sense, it would be treated simply as a new alt with its pump and dump

most likely people(those that bought below $1000 of course) are selling as an excuse to cause a panic selling and buy cheap coin

i see this bad trend in bitcoin, where every time a bad news come there is a big manipulation to cause fud in the market and make bitcoin cheaper, usually a pump happen after this

this make me think that bitcoin is simply not mature enough, a strong currency should not be affected by silly news like this, ever...

I auto-corrected your post because I think you hit the nail on the head!  Grin Cheesy Smiley
My only addition: Isn't this really just speculatory cash leaving the 1k market? I was very happy long before ETF & Fork "news"
 I don't make predictions, but I'm gonna HODL my BTC through this. I know the majority of you are day traders. Not knocking it, tons of money to be made...but HODL has been very, VERY good to any who have been in for the long haul
 just sayin   Grin

Many of the traders here also hold some serious amount of money in BTC and are mostly BTC believers.Most of the talk is mostly done to create an advantage of ones own agenda. And that is getting more BTC.
So if you 're not into trading, hodling has shown to be a good way to make your BTC investment grow over the years. I think this will be true for the future years as well.
FiendCoin (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:35:00 PM

just sayin   Grin

Many of the traders here also hold some serious amount of money in BTC and are mostly BTC believers.Most of the talk is mostly done to create an advantage of ones own agenda. And that is getting more BTC.
So if you 're not into trading, hodling has shown to be a good way to make your BTC investment grow over the years. I think this will be true for the future years as well.

There is truth to this statement.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: