Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero or Cloak?  (Read 3642 times)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:29:35 AM

Cloak has an awesome team and the best tech, better tech than DASH and PIVX masternodes. Cloak will be big after the masternode hype slows down.
Great argument, "it's the bestest with the bestest people"! And will be bigger and better too!

How can I not be swayed by this argument!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:32:18 AM

Cloak has an awesome team and the best tech, better tech than DASH and PIVX masternodes. Cloak will be big after the masternode hype slows down.
Great argument, "it's the bestest with the bestest people"! And will be bigger and better too!

Masternodes can easily be DDoSed and put down, there are also problems with coins like Lisk with delegate nodes. Cloak uses any user that participates in POS for perfect anonymity. Cloakers fuel enigma, and there can be so many cloakers without pricey upfront masternode costs. Anyone can help secure cloak and help anonymous transactions process.
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:22:33 AM

ZEC is better than monero and cloak combined. Ver advanced technology , going to pump as hell and still undervaluated. It is going to triple in value this year. It already stared. Look it out!

ZEC may be next top 5 coins, after the millions of zec are mined, ppl will get more money from zec pump and hype. They'll be the largest anon coin.
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

ZEC is better than monero and cloak combined. Ver advanced technology , going to pump as hell and still undervaluated. It is going to triple in value this year. It already stared. Look it out!

ZEC may be next top 5 coins, after the millions of zec are mined, ppl will get more money from zec pump and hype. They'll be the largest anon coin.

care to look into the 'trusted setup', which is antithetical to crypto-principles...

also anonimity is 'opt-in' and not enforced on the protocol-level...

best regards
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 09:00:23 AM

Market wise I would choose cloak.  It has alot more room to grow.  I do not know the real reason behind people supporting the coins but honestly I am in for the profit. So which ever have the bigger return is the one I will choose.  Comparing with their price, Cloak somehow is left behind and it is actually a good indicator that the possibility of bigger profit is in hand once its price skyrocket.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AusKipper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:56:01 AM

Market wise I would choose cloak.  It has alot more room to grow.  I do not know the real reason behind people supporting the coins but honestly I am in for the profit. So which ever have the bigger return is the one I will choose.  Comparing with their price, Cloak somehow is left behind and it is actually a good indicator that the possibility of bigger profit is in hand once its price skyrocket.

I think the reason it is left behind is the source is closed, thus noone can see how fast the dev team is moving, thus noone wants to throw a ton of money at it.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

Why is ANYONE dumb enough to get involved with a closed source cryptocurrency project?

/thread
JosNekoKopa (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:30:19 PM

Why is ANYONE dumb enough to get involved with a closed source cryptocurrency project?

/thread
Ok explain me how can you be so sure that code posted on github is complete or the right one? I mean they can add completely different code there and you can enjoy lies..I mean code reviewing is very serious job and must be done by neutral person, and this is tricky also, who is this person?
AusKipper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:54:54 PM

/thread
Ok explain me how can you be so sure that code posted on github is complete or the right one? I mean they can add completely different code there and you can enjoy lies..I mean code reviewing is very serious job and must be done by neutral person, and this is tricky also, who is this person?

I'm pretty sure the whales that can throw a few million at a crypto can afford to employ someone to review github code before they go into something should they want to.

Whether they care or not is another matter.

rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 08:15:33 PM

Cloakcoin was a scam but it's over. The new story is coming!

The team has done a tremendous job and full of development will still happen.

The technology is excellent and a real innovation, not a copy of another project. Wink

The comparison is useless! I like this project, this great team and the spirit of the project, have no doubt about the project's ability.

Good continuation to Cloakcoin! Cheesy

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:25:37 AM

This topic is dedicated for comparing technologies and will not be moderated and censored.

You can speculate and discuss, please stay polite.

Please avoid unnecessary fights.

Thanks!
Everyday it passes I like monero more, that does not mean it is better than other coins but everything I read about it, seems to indicate that monero is a good choice.
JosNekoKopa (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:13:47 PM

More than 2 years new team worked on Enigma and now it is announced that code will be revealed in the next 3 months. Cloak team is decided to take part of a cake of markets share..
Monero is still good opportunity and it is posible to jump like DASH, only GUI wallet killing it i belive.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:21:22 AM

for now ,, i think monero is better than cloak,,
but in the future who knows ?
may be cloak will be better than monero,,  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:00:04 AM

Monero team were not revealed faces, Cloak did it this year.

Monero don't has GUI wallet, Cloak has it..and more android wallet.

Monero is open source Cloak is not at the moment but will be plans are there.

Those are just few comparison in start, to start this conversation in the right way.
Usually everybody is advised to avoid any Monero vs Whatever trollfests at all cost. But can' resist, so here's some rambling:

Closed source is of limits, period. No need to discuss this any further.

Spagni's Face is known and looking acceptable. Almost. Well, not totally bad. A diet, a shaving, more sports perhaps. That seems sufficient to me. You can't force all participants to lower their pants. Some cherish privacy.
(years forward you could do that shocking group picture)

The GUI is kept kinda as Monero's joker. It's a complete joke allready. Nobody needed one anyways, and the dozen people that realy needed a GUI have created a dozen unofficial GUIs allready. Even some obscure stuff done in AutoIT, god heavens! I once dabbled with AutoIT because of automising work tasks on desktop, and the original developper downloads have been infested with malware infections according to my scanner. Would only utilize for occupational nuclear power plants maintenance tasks, but keeping that stuff away from anything private crypto related.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:00:31 AM

Zec has a trusted setup and optional anonimity... it's a corporate coin, good luck...

Would be trustworthy if 10.000 people would have participated. Since one of these would have been honest, even if by mere accident.
A half dozen people smells funny.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:30:10 AM

The shallow idiotic mindless drivel they all post here is tiring.
The standard reply about any coin is.. "xyz coin is great and community moon wow holy cow riches !"
Then you ask "How"
And another guy shows up and says pretty much the same thing.
No one ever will explain how or why.
They will just keep shoveling shallow / hollow little retorts.

It's like saying i am the greatest person who ever lived in human history.
What would you all think ?
Why maybe ?
Oh but not here LOL
Nope at Bitcointalk you can shovel bullshit for bucks till your blue in the face.. because it woks apparently.

The beauty of this place is you can post about MLM scam coins then pander to people with little to no English skills then hand them simple little platitudes and they will be parted with their money.
Because they are greedy idiots.

The greed machine that is crypto is boring.
It's really a giant scene for idiots and a few whales to manipulate them.
I don't think too many intelligent people would play a rigged crooked scammy Altcoin scene profits game.

Worst part of all of this greedy bullshit is the users turned crypto into a massive digital pyramid scheme system.. where endless coins keep rolling out fer teh ROI'z.
Which is bad obviously because it's self destructive and unsustainable but even worse..
It's fucking boring as all hell !

FUD first & ask questions later™
noise2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:16:03 AM

That's already enough. Resume discussion when the situation changes.
JosNekoKopa (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

That's already enough. Resume discussion when the situation changes.
Maybe you're right, maybe then they will be comparable. Till then i will lock this thread, to avoid hijacking, or spamming. When CLOAK code sees the light of day then Monero experts can review it and give their opinions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: