Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCAP] THE FIRST DIGITAL LIQUID VENTURE FUND - BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL FUND  (Read 48311 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

I don't feel comfortable with this.  The max cap should reach long ago. It seems they want more money???

Truly the raise more money than the maximum cap, I received email newsletter from the BCAP team,  I think there trying to scale back the big investors stake so as to create way for small investors, when the fund open, they have already received $7 million in pre-funding.

I know everything will be resolved soon

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bentcrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

Strange...the number raised has actually gone down since I last looked.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

Have the same problem, sent from an exchange, still 0 BCAP balance, already after 2 hours

Does it show your transaction under that?
it shows it in transaction history with status saying "initialized". But this is basically unchanged since i first generated the transaction after doing which i transfered the specified amount to the specified wallet but stupidly enough did it via an exchange.

Right its there. How have u figured that out? I couldnt wrap my head about where has my transaction gone. I sent all my cash to israeli extremists via this chain in one big lump sum as a ransom and never received any word from a hostage held by terrorists to whom I transacted the funds. Since my transaction is lost I dont need that fucking hostage, feel free to kill her off.
PtitBit

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

I have not received my tokens yet.
What should i do? (I used MEW)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:42:20 PM

I have not received my tokens yet.
What should i do? (I used MEW)

Most of us didn't receive their tokens yet or any notice at all which is quite upsetting not because we don't trust the ICO but because there could be a mistake in the address or something. I'm sure they are trying to allocate them as we speak. What I did is to check the transaction in etherchain (if you used BTC just use another explorer).

I've found that those funds were moved to another address (cold wallets like mentioned here I suppose) so I guess mine got through.
maxcarjuzaa

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:52:49 PM

If you follow the BTC on the blockchain you will notice that they are consolidating the money in a few wallets (probably cold storage, hot wallet, fee wallet etc, but the fee they are paying is to low so the transactions are not confirming.

I was very excited about this ICO, but now, I am very disappointed of such a "newbie's" mistake.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

If you follow the BTC on the blockchain you will notice that they are consolidating the money in a few wallets (probably cold storage, hot wallet, fee wallet etc, but the fee they are paying is to low so the transactions are not confirming.

I was very excited about this ICO, but now, I am very disappointed of such a "newbie's" mistake.

I read that the money will be moved into cold storage and multisig wallet but this is taking long time. it is close to 6  hours now that I made my deposit and their is no transaction details yet on my dashboard, I think Marina-T should come and tell us what is actually going on
llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

Investmen is not available rigth now  Huh Huh Huh Huh  Sad
yuvalgov

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:09:25 PM

I sent my investment on time, and it keeps saying "Initialized" next to my BTC transactino.
YOUR INVESTED BALANCES
0 USD
0 BTC
0 ETH

Can please Marina or someone confirm everything is correct? My transaction is confirmed as well. Thanks
ArgonGroup

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:15:48 PM

The Offering successfully closed at 12:00 PDT and was oversubscribed. BCAP Tokens will be issued on May 10.  Accounts will be updated in due course to reflect allocations.  Those who were unsuccessful will have their funds refunded.
yuvalgov

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:41:38 PM

The Offering successfully closed at 12:00 PDT and was oversubscribed. BCAP Tokens will be issued on May 10.  Accounts will be updated in due course to reflect allocations.  Those who were unsuccessful will have their funds refunded.

How do I know if I was unsuccessful?
kalas

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

amazing concept mate will participate
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:34:48 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 10:53:57 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://twitter.com/thenycex

Marina, you wanna try again and say that there's no connection between The Argon Group and David Carlson?

Is there anything else you wanna disclose that you lied about or should I just continue to post my findings? Your call!

https://gust.com/companies/nycex_

https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?recaptchaResponse=03AOP2lf5zHMk3BambOoGQ9klJsPS_NbWJnT895CkEvbdcP2JU4ZlSqo-D_3s3D6yx5MC6JJ48EAB_7cx_fGOtmfhS88OZigHuqz5wUQKJnAfyHlGpKAJr7NXQh9shtYjxheCqglFoH2ykHYt1e17Fnd-iV7ppe9cBxH2k3Ttss0Xk2Qem6T-l2LPfDfPMK_maMo510T-Wo-6956XEp1b9_SJk-ys1WBQoq59k5LdztgtYo2wY-9QeHlYluDnsneznm5ZZYYOOMmeWybWce5iGw6IRAXWnwycIlMXjOWcS44yfF2V53bg0vi0&domain=nycex.com&isc=gofdd010&prog_id=GoDaddy&pl_id=1

Business Registration search results for:
NYCEX.COM
(Registered)
Is this your domain?
GO
Add hosting, email and more.
Want to buy this domain?
GO
Get it with our Domain Buy Service.
Domain Name: NYCEX.COM
Registry Domain ID: 108235801_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2016-09-09T19:09:38Z
Creation Date: 2003-12-14T14:42:09Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-12-14T14:42:09Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Nikolay Evdokimov
Registrant Organization: Rock Island Facility Inc.
Registrant Street: 2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Registrant City: Wilmington
Registrant State/Province: Delaware
Registrant Postal Code: 19808
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3109242831
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: neo@argongroup.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Nikolay Evdokimov
Admin Organization: Rock Island Facility Inc.
Admin Street: 2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Admin City: Wilmington
Admin State/Province: Delaware
Admin Postal Code: 19808
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.3109242831
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: neo@argon.fund
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Nikolay Evdokimov
Tech Organization: Rock Island Facility Inc.
Tech Street: 2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Tech City: Wilmington
Tech State/Province: Delaware
Tech Postal Code: 19808
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.3109242831
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: neo@argon.fund
Name Server: NS-1986.AWSDNS-56.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-1505.AWSDNS-60.ORG
Name Server: NS-516.AWSDNS-00.NET
Name Server: NS-42.AWSDNS-05.COM

COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF DOUGLAS COUNTY
EAST WENATCHEE, WASHINGTON
AUGUST 8, 2016 - 1:30 P.M

http://www.douglaspud.org/Documents/2016-08-08%20Final%20Board%20Packet.pdf

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

well done guys, in 6 hours 10M$

However, when the coins on the wallet will be visible ? still can not see my investment. Cheers
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

From 2013: http://web.archive.org/web/20131221001707/http://nycex.net/home.html

Today: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IluP6bOXVzIJ:https://nycex.com/+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#features (cache because it's offline)

rpjones7

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:40:45 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 01:09:36 AM by mprep

Gleb Gamow:
Wow oh wow oh wow, and you wrote all of that while holding your penis in your hand? good work mate.

Well at least you just showed everyone on this forum how much of a wanker you are.

Well not that I should have to explain myself, but I will just so everyone knows that you spent all that time writing that total bullshit and you have it completely wrong haha.

First, Russian? really? while you were sniffing my underwear you would have noticed I had a .com.au domain. I am Australian.

Second, i only just found out about the ICO because I follow a channel on Youtube and came across it.
Here, you can watch the video if you like and go and judge every word he say's as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNYuQ_Z-rXI

Third, I am new to the world of crypto currency, so if I make a bad investment such as QTUM, than that's my problem and learning curve.
I take it that from the start, you have only picked complete success stories every single time because of your amazing researching skills?

Forth, Humaniq, I do like the idea, and hope it is successful. I can see why you do not like the idea, these guys actually have compassion, something you seem to lack. Also because I actually have social skills, I posted it to my friends (who are also not Russian by the way)

Fifth, Well wasn't that unlucky timing of my website being down.. thanks for the heads up, I have contacted support.. Oh look..you actually helped me. thank you.

sixth, I went on a trip to America with my wife, last September (just in case you were not able to find that out) Nice picture right?

seven, Do you seriously have to bring Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole into this?
I love the guy, big cuddly Hawaiian with a great voice!

Eight and final = Its a damn shame that all I did was give somebody who is also obviously new to crypto a little bit of advice and comfort about where their money could be. Then somebody like yourself has to act like a complete dickhead and ruin the thread.

So what I suggest you do, is get out of your dark room in the basement, open the fridge, grab that last zucchini and.... well, you know where to put it Smiley

I hope this reply proves that I am not some Russian crypto scam artist that happens to like a deceased, banjo playing Hawaiian.

Peace!

Ahh, I feel a bit better now. after reading a little bit more about you, I can see that you are just a pest. so I wont take it personally Smiley

By the way, still waiting for my BCAP tokens?  Grin Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

Ahh, I feel a bit better now. after reading a little bit more about you, I can see that you are just a pest. so I wont take it personally Smiley

By the way, still waiting for my BCAP tokens?  Grin Cheesy

Yes, I'm a pest in your eyes, but in everybody else's eyes it's now evident whose fuckin camp you're in, Mr. I-just-found-out-about-this-ICO-four-hours-ago.

And, this pest just stuck it up Marina's Russian ass via showing proof that Team Argon is very much in bed with Mega Watt, 180o counter to her saying it wasn't true.

So, Ryan Jones, you're still waiting for your BCAP tokens upon forking over your precious when it's been expressed that nobody's gets them till May, eh? Exactly how does that work? Do you walk down to the Santa Monica pier and meetup with Bitropolis and the Argon Group, whose offices are blocks away from one another, and they transfer them to you in a plastic sand pale, whereupon you'll utilize the then empty pale to build a castle with your windfall?
Marina_T (OP)

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:50:31 AM

All, please be patient. Transactions are being confirmed manually and soon your estimated token balances will be reflected in your accounts.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:52:38 AM

Gleb Gamow:
Wow oh wow oh wow, and you wrote all of that while holding your penis in your hand? good work mate.

Well at least you just showed everyone on this forum how much of a wanker you are.

Well not that I should have to explain myself, but I will just so everyone knows that you spent all that time writing that total bullshit and you have it completely wrong haha.

First, Russian? really? while you were sniffing my underwear you would have noticed I had a .com.au domain. I am Australian.

Second, i only just found out about the ICO because I follow a channel on Youtube and came across it.
Here, you can watch the video if you like and go and judge every word he say's as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNYuQ_Z-rXI

Third, I am new to the world of crypto currency, so if I make a bad investment such as QTUM, than that's my problem and learning curve.
I take it that from the start, you have only picked complete success stories every single time because of your amazing researching skills?

Forth, Humaniq, I do like the idea, and hope it is successful. I can see why you do not like the idea, these guys actually have compassion, something you seem to lack. Also because I actually have social skills, I posted it to my friends (who are also not Russian by the way)

Fifth, Well wasn't that unlucky timing of my website being down.. thanks for the heads up, I have contacted support.. Oh look..you actually helped me. thank you.

sixth, I went on a trip to America with my wife, last September (just in case you were not able to find that out) Nice picture right?

seven, Do you seriously have to bring Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole into this?
I love the guy, big cuddly Hawaiian with a great voice!

Eight and final = Its a damn shame that all I did was give somebody who is also obviously new to crypto a little bit of advice and comfort about where their money could be. Then somebody like yourself has to act like a complete dickhead and ruin the thread.

So what I suggest you do, is get out of your dark room in the basement, open the fridge, grab that last zucchini and.... well, you know where to put it Smiley

I hope this reply proves that I am not some Russian crypto scam artist that happens to like a deceased, banjo playing Hawaiian.

Peace!

Well fuck me in my ass! I stand correct. Ryan Jones IN NOT RUSSIAN. He's ... wait for it ... RUSSIAN!

https://twitter.com/rpjones7

The following is the same as above after I forced the translation from Russian to English (BTW, even Google's cache of the page has all Ryan's tweets in Russian):

In case you want proof from this pest that that's you ... https://twitter.com/rpjones7/following

Do the names Reanna and Rodney Anlezark ring a bell?

If not, please allow this pest to refresh your fuckin memory ...

rpjones7

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:02:17 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 01:09:51 AM by mprep

Bro, I literally cannot understand what the fuck you are talking about. You talk in riddles
I am glad that you found out what you did. and if you are right, I made the wrong decision again, who gives a shit.. its $100.

And I am not in anyone's camp, I just invested in an ICO like the thousands of other people do.

Take the tin foil hat off your head, step outside and take a breath of fresh air. fuck me dude.. next time just ask the question before you go on a massive trolling spree. I would have happily answered anything you asked. Your only wasting your own time.

Oh god, yay, a twitter account that got hacked in 2013 and has not been used since. and yea those names do ring a bell because they are also following the QTUM ICO just like hundreds of others mate.
Anyway, I am sure I will no doubt run into you again by the look of it. but until then, Good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: