Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCAP] THE FIRST DIGITAL LIQUID VENTURE FUND - BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL FUND  (Read 48312 times)
Marina_T (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:06:48 AM

The description of how exact / actual number of BCAP tokens will be calculated is in the offering memorandum and has been disclosed ahead of the offering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

off topic

Anyone knows what is happening with poloniex?

In poloniex ,i never passed the limit of 2000$ par day (( tier 1 ))
Now they locked my account and they force me to enter to tier 2 verivication level for to be able to withdrawal my holdings!
Be careful.....
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:02:48 AM

Can you give us examples of good companies in the blockchain technology sector that BCAP would hypothetically be investing in today if for instance you started operating 3 years ago? Im interested in knowing what youre looking for in terms of potential in a blockchain company and what kinds of technology youre interested in.

Blockchain Capital actually started operating over 3 years ago, in 2013. This is their third fund. You can view the information about their existing portfolio at blockchaincapital.tokenhub.com or on their website blockchain.capital

I did not realize that you have such a wide list of invesments in your portfolio. Among them I see only 1 that is based on Ethereum. Ethcore. What is it with Ethcore that attracted the team? Does the censored blockchain of Ethereum not bother you?
yuvalgov

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:08:05 AM

I invested my BTC 5 minutes after the beginning of BCAP ICO. why do I see 0 balance in my account? where are the devs?
Marina_T (OP)

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:11:05 AM

I invested my BTC 5 minutes after the beginning of BCAP ICO. why do I see 0 balance in my account? where are the devs?

Your estimated BCAP balance will update soon, likely within the next few hours it will be completed. Appreciate your patience.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:35:52 AM

Glad to see the coins have arrived, all fine Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

Your estimated BCAP balance will update soon, likely within the next few hours it will be completed. Appreciate your patience.

I just received the coins..
thank u
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

I just read about BCAP on

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-regulated-venture-fund-ico-finishes-10-mln-sale-in-two-days

So a really fast ICO,whats the ICO price with the bonus and how many participants were there?

Can we have the btc address used during the ICO?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
yuvalgov

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

thank you! just received. Good luck to us all!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

Thanks, my account balance now reflect my token. This has got me thinking and doubting

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

$10 Million raised in 6 Hours! this is an amazing achievement by BCAP.
Very unfortunate that I missed this ICO due to non availability of funds.I was expecting to participate after few days but not possible anymore.
When will it be available on exchanges?

Iabamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:37:14 PM

Thanks, my account balance is already updated.
crema

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:13:36 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 01:07:37 AM by mprep

Balance again at 0...

OK, I see that estimated token numbers still follows the BTC/USD change
axrhuls

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:22:36 PM

Very unfortunate that I missed this ICO due to non availability of funds.I was expecting to participate after few days but not possible anymore.

Amazing and another fund platform for huge ICO after Iconomi, melonport, Taas, and BCAP. BCAP is awesome they have professional team.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:23:20 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 04:46:18 PM by Gleb Gamow

The description of how exact / actual number of BCAP tokens will be calculated is in the offering memorandum and has been disclosed ahead of the offering.

Hello everyone, we are close to being able to release the update with your estimated BCAP balances. Please be patient.

"All right people, calm the fuck down! Argon Group is going to release to you the exact/actual number of BCAP tokens that you purchased through our third-party thingy right after we "ESTIMATE", in quotes, your BCAP balances. So please be patient, for this is - and I can't stress this enough - IS rocket science. NEXT! For those of yous too fuckin stupid to envision all the corps making up and overseeing BCAP, please refer to page 42 of the brochure we provided you while I demonstrate the hierarchy with my Russian dollies."

Brochure (page 42):

• 1. Argon Group is an advisor and bookrunner of BCAP.
  • 2. Blockchain Capital is the general partner of Blockchain Capital III Digital Liquid Venture Fund, LP.
  • 3. Blockchain Capital TokenHub Pte. Ltd. is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Argon Group Holdings (“BC TokenHub”).
  • 4. BCAP is offered by The Argon Group via its subsidiary Argon Investment Management LLC.

<The following was annotated to make fun of our wonderful Investards>

A = Argon Group (that was easy [and logical])
A2 = Argon Group Holdings (see what I did there?)
APrime = Argon Investment Management LLC (needed a Star Trek reference  Roll Eyes)
B = Blockchain Capital (ditto - see A; BC reserved - see below)
B2 = Blockchain Capital TokenHub Pte. Ltd. (see what I did there?; redux)
B3 = Blockchain Capital III Digital Liquid Venture Fund, LP. (III = 3)
BCAP = BCAP (DON'T think BottleCaps)
BC = BC TokenHub (perfect!; would've fucked you up if opted for BCT)

A ~&~ BCAP (Bullet #1)
BCAP = B3 (Bullet #2)
B2 + A2 = BC (Bullet #3)
A --> APrime --> BCAP (Bullet #4)

Q.E.D.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-regulated-venture-fund-ico-finishes-10-mln-sale-in-two-days

So a really fast ICO,whats the ICO price with the bonus and how many participants were there?

yeah need that proof .
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

yeah need that proof .

"You want txIDs? You're gonna have to ask me nicely, then you can have all the txIDs you desire the same time we release Qtum's txIDs."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:58:36 PM

Amazing and another fund platform for huge ICO after Iconomi, melonport, Taas, and BCAP. BCAP is awesome they have professional team.

Hey, bud, you forget to mention Humaniq ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

Everyone needs to read this about emission schedule and otherwise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/64ufyp/emission_due_diligence_for_humaniq/

Reference: (Page 10) https://humaniq.co/assets/downloads/humaniq_wp_english.pdf

Final Amount determination is excercised here.

http://imgur.com/a/vMSRt

However smart contract says otherwise:

http://imgur.com/a/fFUMZ

Reference: https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqToken.sol

Token Locking is also excercised and I'm not sure for what reason:

http://imgur.com/a/WVacu

Reference: https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqToken.sol

This has been delisted from ICOcountdown.com until further notice.

Extra due diligence done by Jack from ICOcountdown Telegram:

Okay, where do I start? As first - there are no critical vulnurabilites, like 0-day or something like that, so nobody in perspective could hack the contract and get out whole funds or something, but it is still have some malicious functions, which I will describe.

https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqToken.sol

As first - look at line 88 /// @dev Function to change address that is allowed to do emission. /// @param newAddress Address of new emission contract. function changeEmissionContractAddress(address newAddress) external onlyFounder returns (bool) { emissionContractAddress = newAddress; }
    it is mean that they can set any new contract in here in any time and get infinite emitient at they will. Plus, as we see, it can be not just another crowdsale contract, it could be literally any address, which means that they can set me as emissionContract and I can mint myself as many tokens as I want. And in fact it is malicious.

This problem could be solved by different ways, for example you can set iterator of changing emissionContract and set the final number of all future ways of crowdfunding rounds - in this case you can do, for example, 3 rounds of crowdfunding and emission waves but no more.

Other simple proposal to solve this problem - is specifiy type of emissionContract, therefore people can see that only real crowdfunding contract could emit new tokens and no one else could.

Locker problem. In fact, when you proceed your ICO you should forbid your buyers to transfer tokens before ICO ends - it is okay. In this case you can firstly set a phase modifiers in enum format like enum ICOPhase { Created, Running, Paused, End } and change state of the contract when it handle some events, or it can be just simple boolean modifier like lock = true In conract of Humaniq it can be found on 42 line (modifier), and this modifier lock ALL transfers of token (line 73,80).

You could say - okay, so what is problem? The problem in that their token contract have function on line 98 function lock(bool value) external onlyFounder { locked = value; } Which allow developers to lock all transactions manually in any time.

I repeat - it is not holding the ico contract, which could be useful in some kind of situation, it is lock all tokens transfer and could be used in any times even when ico is done.

When I've asked developers - why do they need this functions and why they need to use it exactly this way - in any time and not only an ICO - they have answered to me, that "it is need to migrate. when we will create new tokens contract - we will block old one".

Yes, that is exactly they have said, that they will just block old contracts with all balances when they developed new contract of token's. And that how we finde another problem.

Migrate function is actually doesn't exist. As you know - all balances in token contract is stored in mapping structure and you cannot just pull it out from contract - you need to use getter to get value of balance of specific address.

So, as I supposed, they must have some migrate function (or at least prototype of it) which allow them to secure transfer balances from one contract to another. It is a pretty difficult mechanism of two-sides function which must be work on both contracts - ask old one of balance of msg.sender, add this value to balance of new contract and delete same number from old balance - in this case user could choose themself migrate to new contract or not, plus, such desicion allow continue normally work of each contract without blackmailing.

What I have heard from developers - they said that "we will not transfer balances in smart-contract logic at all, we will have non such migrate function" - but wait, it is not even possible to do offchain cause of balances data structure - I mean really - I think many developers tryed to pull out mappings, and we are all know, that there is impossible without using of getter, and moreover - you can't do it without knowing of each key of user... so how they actually want to do this?

And all of it just for humaniq token itself and not for ICO contract.

ICO contract - https://github.com/humaniq/ico-contract/blob/master/contracts/HumaniqICO.sol

have also such function as function changeTokenAddress(address token_address) at 201 line - which is really strange thing. I don't even know how to comment it. It's like they can change token contract address in the middle of ICO and so will crowdfund two token contracts? Totally mess, I'm really don't know for what this need and how it could be exploited, it could be a real chaos with such things.

Founder's address Common problem - ico is managed by single account but not of DAO or multisig - have a possability that if key from single account will be stolen - all funds will be stolen as well.

If anyone wants to go further with this due diligence. Please contact me:

Telegram: @Alexanderico

Email: alex@icocountdown.com

Telegram Group: http://telegram.me/icocountdown
currentvalue

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

I got kicked out of BCAP telegram and my messages have been erased without any discussion. I have seen this link about Brock Pierce. And this information was posted in 2014 already so it's not that related to this project necessarily.
https://medium.com/@cuttlefish_btc/brock-pierce-timeline-a230ad1ecdc5

Apparently it is not allowed to ask questions before giving away my money to someone I have never seen or met in person. I only want to verify information.. now this could be considered a red flag by itself. I have never been banned or kicked from a crypto community before lol.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

I got kicked out of BCAP telegram and my messages have been erased without any discussion. I have seen this link about Brock Pierce. And this information was posted in 2014 already so it's not that related to this project necessarily.

Apparently it is not allowed to ask questions before giving away my money to someone I have never seen or met in person. I only want to verify information.. now this could be considered a red flag by itself. I have never been banned or kicked from a crypto community before lol.

Prior to personally speaking with, then later meeting Brock, I had an in-depth interview with that renown Radar reporter (mentioned) thanks to my findings at the time that he didn't know existed. Even Brock commended me on my Google-fu skills.

Back to Argon Group. Again, why is a third-party thingy consisting of mostly Russians needed to facilitate BCAP? And why did Marina deny being involved with Mega Watt when the proof dictates otherwise?

"In Cryptoland it's good to be the pest."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: