Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 03:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCAP] THE FIRST DIGITAL LIQUID VENTURE FUND - BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL FUND  (Read 48310 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:44:58 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 01:06:30 AM by mprep

Excuse me but the $10 million raised for BCAP tokens are just a small part of the $50 million total that Blockchain Capital is raising. As for the others $40 million it will be raised in traditional fashion. And you were confusing 2 personn here. So ?

Excuse me but I'm not confusing two Marinas, the other U$40 has already been raised, and 20% of something is not a small part. So !

So, the Surgeon General (or equivalent if you're most likely not from the US) is on record in stating that smoking a month's supply of weed in one day is detrimental to one's posting prowess if by happenstance one had such prowess to begin with, else the quality of one's posting decreases exponentially, either of which demonstrated with the wonderful prose I quoted, one holding #1 till I replied in kind, albeit not kindly.

Remember, I'm not the bad guy in this thread, hence you should be defending me, not the real bad guys with gibberish, clearly depicting that you don't a have a clue as to what the fuck you're talkin' 'bout.

off topic

Anyone knows what is happening with poloniex?

In poloniex ,i never passed the limit of 2000$ par day (( tier 1 ))
Now they locked my account and they force me to enter to tier 2 verivication level for to be able to withdrawal my holdings!
Be careful.....

Poloniex was used to process Argon Group's commission from those who paid via bitcoins. Poloniex also funded bitcoin wallet addresses making up over 85% of those who participated in BCAP's ICO. Argon Group already processed their BTC to fiat while they're still "exactly estimating" the amount of tokens Investards purchased. Madness!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

This Gleb's link is gold, I finally understand something thanks it.

https://medium.com/@ico_dna/bcap-token-offering-stone-cold-investment-bonkers-9987e6ca5f31
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:09:41 PM

https://medium.com/@ico_dna/bcap-token-offering-stone-cold-investment-bonkers-9987e6ca5f31

I'm not the author, but I probably had something to do with its content. Thanks, bud.

Meanwhile, ...

https://blockchain.info/en/address/3AzSgmD3Bnuit3mhfNk5BhHF5w61xQajc4
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:30:58 PM

I'm not the author, but I probably had something to do with its content. Thanks, bud.

Meanwhile, ...

3AzSgmD3Bnuit3mhfNk5BhHF5w61xQajc4

This address is off ?
Are they moving the money

Iabamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:39:52 PM

Meanwhile, ...

Do you have their ethereum address?

Why is it they are moving the funds whilst token balances are pending.  Huh Shocked Huh

misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

Meanwhile, ...

Why is it they are moving the funds whilst token balances are pending.  Huh Shocked Huh

cause it is a fucking scam !!!!!!!!!!

SCAM

open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

Meanwhile, ...

Came to this thread and jumbed to page 20, and then saw Gleb was here, and my heart sank a bit knowing something must be up!!

I threw some BTC at this thinking I would just flip it on the exchanges, to busy to have spent time doing research, saw the other investors and took a punt.

Really glad to see you here Gleb, keeping them honest and highlighting their vaults. Hopefully you will embarrass them to tow the line. Chatted a bit on that bloody Quatum thread.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

Meanwhile, ...

Came to this thread and jumbed to page 20, and then saw Gleb was here, and my heart sank a bit knowing something must be up!!

I threw some BTC at this thinking I would just flip it on the exchanges, to busy to have spent time doing research, saw the other investors and took a punt.

Really glad to see you here Gleb, keeping them honest and highlighting their vaults. Hopefully you will embarrass them to tow the line. Chatted a bit on that bloody Quatum thread.

Hey, did you invest in The Legends Room?  Roll Eyes

On this thread I'm referred to as the pest. These fuckers are so cruel to me.  Cry Cry Cry Unlike Respectonomy, at least I'm dealing with real women oppose to a fake woman as a CEO, and both here are named Marina, with the main Marina gong by different names depending on what day of the week it is, akin to Patrick or Steven Dai of Qtum who've yet to disclosed the promised txIDs (I wonder why; or maybe we now know why  Wink).
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

Meanwhile, ...

Hey, did you invest in The Legends Room?  Roll Eyes

Do you mean EDG?
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

Meanwhile, ...

cause it is a fucking scam !!!!!!!!!!

SCAM

It's a scam attempt by a group of three roman bitches that tried to sell another ico on ccex a year and half ago. Can't recall the details but they were running a ccex-hosted crowdfund when another polish or czech member appeared trying to blackmail them and got negged in the final end. Sad story, those europeans were put in jail by their local authorities, for 20 years.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:22:46 AM

As an investor I appreciate due diligence, even from Mr Gamow.  However I look forward to the day that the cryptocurrency world can leave behind profane abuse and schoolyard bickering.

My understanding is that in the exchange section of the Offering Memorandum you can see that the exact value (if you purchased using cryptocurrency) will be determined "days" after the offer ends when the escrow is exchanged into USD.  The exchange rate executed will determine what your actual BCAP balance will be.  In the meantime it is estimated from a live exchange rate so will vary.
I appreciate the due diligence as well, we can only speculate the progress of this project and I am not worried about spending money that I could afford to lose.
The promotion of BCAP is going pretty well and the posts from Gleb Gamow is increasing the thread views from the numerous thread bumps that he does. I would proceed with caution when going in on this project because like anything it could be bad for us or good for us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:28:39 AM

As an investor I appreciate due diligence, even from Mr Gamow.  However I look forward to the day that the cryptocurrency world can leave behind profane abuse and schoolyard bickering.

My understanding is that in the exchange section of the Offering Memorandum you can see that the exact value (if you purchased using cryptocurrency) will be determined "days" after the offer ends when the escrow is exchanged into USD.  The exchange rate executed will determine what your actual BCAP balance will be.  In the meantime it is estimated from a live exchange rate so will vary.
I appreciate the due diligence as well, we can only speculate the progress of this project and I am not worried about spending money that I could afford to lose.
The promotion of BCAP is going pretty well and the posts from Gleb Gamow is increasing the thread views from the numerous thread bumps that he does. I would proceed with caution when going in on this project because like anything it could be bad for us or good for us.
I can only do is to support this project by promoting also around this forum, and i am hoping for the success of this project and the fast progress of this project. More power for the admin of BCAP.
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

This is looking quite scammy

Woof woof!!
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:44:27 PM

How do you analyze that this is scammy?
Did you seen any pattern of scammy about this Announcement about this new altcoin?
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

gotta say the graphics look really sleek and project sound great and team to back it.. if those are real people this could be worthwhile.

but projects nowadays are always so highly priced its disgusting. doubt this will be any different.

vapourware trying to get millions in funding, then devs leave the team after 3 months. same story everywhere.

This time it's different.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:00:47 PM

gotta say the graphics look really sleek and project sound great and team to back it.. if those are real people this could be worthwhile.

but projects nowadays are always so highly priced its disgusting. doubt this will be any different.

vapourware trying to get millions in funding, then devs leave the team after 3 months. same story everywhere.

There are no devs here and there's no tech, it's just a fund. Overvalued means positive news since there's more money, 10 million marketcap today is peanuts though so let's see how this turns out. However the lack of recent updates and balance updates for ETH/BTC deposits is quite concerning. I'm taking some warnings in this thread a little more serious.

While I don't think this is nothing to worry about in the long term since people at the top has a lot more to lose than some BTC/ETH deposits and can be held accountable this whole Argon Group/TokenHub shenanigans is giving the project a bad start already.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:16:34 PM

How do you analyze that this is scammy?
Did you seen any pattern of scammy about this Announcement about this new altcoin?

There are numerous patterns and u will find them if u look. It doesn't look like a masterfully pulled scam. Rather it looks a boy's attempt to make some money real quick when farther is out, fucking his boyfriend. It has been noted before that it's impossible to create a blockchain-based trust or hedge fund because its principles go against the ground rules of crypto.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:30:47 PM

Oh shoot.  I was going to reply to one of Gleb's posts, but it seems like it got deleted.  Gleb, who's doing the deleting?

Also, what's up with that gas mask?  I'll admit I haven't read all of the content of Gleb's posts.  My dang phone makes it hard to do so, but I got the gist of it.  That's a lot of dough, so let's hope for the best.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:42:01 PM

Oh shoot.  I was going to reply to one of Gleb's posts, but it seems like it got deleted.  Gleb, who's doing the deleting?

Also, what's up with that gas mask?  I'll admit I haven't read all of the content of Gleb's posts.  My dang phone makes it hard to do so, but I got the gist of it.  That's a lot of dough, so let's hope for the best.
It can only be a mod or him self.
I am guessing a moderator, due to his excessive postings and the unnecessarily long posts.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:33:25 PM

It can only be a mod or him self.
I am guessing a moderator, due to his excessive postings and the unnecessarily long posts.

I deleted nothing. The mods did, with the last two post they deleted I reposted as one post. I have copies of the other posts deleted if anybody wants to see them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: