Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCAP] THE FIRST DIGITAL LIQUID VENTURE FUND - BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL FUND  (Read 48312 times)
Racer8

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

I am encouraged that some investors believe the Parity investment is a good move because of Polkadot and Gavin Woods involvement.  In order for me to put a value on my investment does anyone actually know why its a good deal from a commercial point of view?

I guess the same reason, why it was a good idea to buy Ethereum 2 years ago.

It still haunts me that i sold almost 10000 for below 50 cents, because i listened to the FUD Wink

http://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-bitcoin-decline-9-million-funding-shortfall/

Since then i am kind of allergic against those FUD trolls.

Yes ETH was a good gamble however the deal between BACP and Parity has specific details and Blockchain Capital will not tell me what they are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

I am encouraged that some investors believe the Parity investment is a good move because of Polkadot and Gavin Woods involvement.  In order for me to put a value on my investment does anyone actually know why its a good deal from a commercial point of view?

It still haunts me that i sold almost 10000 for below 50 cents, because i listened to the FUD Wink

Yes ETH was a good gamble however the deal between BACP and Parity has specific details and Blockchain Capital will not tell me what they are.

Allow me to repeat a truism that some folks consider FUD.

BCAP raised U$50M: U$40M from VC and U$10M from this ICO. The U$10M raised via the ICO went to Parity, an entity own by millionaires fully capable of funding their greatest invention since sliced bread. The other U$40M raised by BCAP remains untouched IF IT EXISTED AT ALL!

The Russian team overseeing the ICO touted 5 other ICO's supposedly under their control, visible on their website. At the end of BCAP's ICO, the other 5 ICOs were expunged from their website along with myriad posts by me on this non-self-moderated thread. To date, Team Russians have yet to embrace another ICO, supposedly running its course as an entity in this space.
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

"Storjcoin (STORJ) will soon be migrating from Bitcoin’s Counterparty protocol to Ethereum’s ERC20 standard. Concurrently with the migration process, we will be running a Token Sale for STORJ: opening May 19th and running until June 19th at the latest. We want to make sure that you, the community, receive all the details as soon as they become available. That’s why we’re launching a new Telegram channel dedicated specifically to the STORJ Token Sale. The Storj team, as well as our advisors from Argon Group will be available on the channel throughout the process." (Quated from Storjcoin forum)

What to say about this? Is Storjcoin team stupid?  Huh
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:44:06 PM

"Storjcoin (STORJ) will soon be migrating from Bitcoin’s Counterparty protocol to Ethereum’s ERC20 standard. Concurrently with the migration process, we will be running a Token Sale for STORJ: opening May 19th and running until June 19th at the latest. We want to make sure that you, the community, receive all the details as soon as they become available. That’s why we’re launching a new Telegram channel dedicated specifically to the STORJ Token Sale. The Storj team, as well as our advisors from Argon Group will be available on the channel throughout the process." (Quated from Storjcoin forum)

Apparently there are still many naive guys falling for this "scam". I haven't seen this interview with Argon Group posted here, maybe it just doesn't add controversy so it's pointless for many.

https://youtu.be/sS1Ryi9jOtE

Gleb Gamow, again, I really appreciate your input but you don't have to be so vulgar and repetitive, you are grasping at straws man. I'm in no way affiliated with the team and I myself had doubts about how they managed certain things but you are just going too far. I suggest you to please redirect your research skills (which are awesome by the way) to other projects, we really need you patrolling other threads for actual scams. Even 50-100 BTC ICOs scams are important and I don't see you there.

This may be a bad investment but I'm sure they won't run with our money anytime soon.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

No, only because I like and respect Shawn Wilkinson: https://twitter.com/super3/ He's a cool dude! Please tell him that Bruno said hi, bud.

Apparently there are still many naive guys falling for this "scam". I haven't seen this interview with Argon Group posted here, maybe it just doesn't add controversy so it's pointless for many.

Gleb Gamow, again, I really appreciate your input but you don't have to be so vulgar and repetitive, you are grasping at straws man. I'm in no way affiliated with the team and I myself had doubts about how they managed certain things but you are just going too far. I suggest you to please redirect your research skills (which are awesome by the way) to other projects, we really need you patrolling other threads for actual scams. Even 50-100 BTC ICOs scams are important and I don't see you there.

This may be a bad investment but I'm sure they won't run with our money anytime soon.

Noted, bud. It's just that it doesn't smell right. Please also note that my stance doesn't have anything to do with Brock Pierce personally in regards to any past issues pertaining to him. I quit riding that [unsaid] horse upon meeting him in person. Overall, he may be great for the overall space, but I do have transparency issues with how this ICO was handled. Argon Group was not needed in any capacity in accomplishing the exact same feat.

That said, I took a double dose of my Tourette syndrome medication.  Lips sealed
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

No, only because I like and respect Shawn Wilkinson: https://twitter.com/super3/ He's a cool dude! Please tell him that Bruno said hi, bud.

Noted, bud. It's just that it doesn't smell right. Please also note that my stance doesn't have anything to do with Brock Pierce personally in regards to any past issues pertaining to him. I quit riding that [unsaid] horse upon meeting him in person. Overall, he may be great for the overall space, but I do have transparency issues with how this ICO was handled. Argon Group was not needed in any capacity in accomplishing the exact same feat.

That said, I took a double dose of my Tourette syndrome medication.  Lips sealed

I understand and again, I've always appreciated your skepticism and uncanny detective skills while tolerating your Tourette issues at the same time Wink. You remind me of Rorschach from Watchmen if you are familiar with the comic book/movie. It's a compliment and a jab at the same time since he was quite a mental case too Tongue

Anyway, I think it boils down to them trying to avoid heavy regulation and fines in the US. This is still the wild west especially in America where you can't even trade crypto at certain states. Argon Group is not equal to Blockchain Capital, having no intermediaries would be the best option of course but I think they will learn from their mistakes and as you see they are becoming more transparent and communicative.
Racer8

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:47:24 AM

Allow me to repeat a truism that some folks consider FUD.

BCAP raised U$50M: U$40M from VC and U$10M from this ICO. The U$10M raised via the ICO went to Parity, an entity own by millionaires fully capable of funding their greatest invention since sliced bread. The other U$40M raised by BCAP remains untouched IF IT EXISTED AT ALL!

The Russian team overseeing the ICO touted 5 other ICO's supposedly under their control, visible on their website. At the end of BCAP's ICO, the other 5 ICOs were expunged from their website along with myriad posts by me on this non-self-moderated thread. To date, Team Russians have yet to embrace another ICO, supposedly running its course as an entity in this space.

Thanks again Gleb, I have factored that into my risk assessment when investing.  I think we're on the same page here, Blockchain Capital simply lack the required transparency.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

What Initial Coin Offerings Are, and Why VC Firms Care

https://hbr.org/2017/03/what-initial-coin-offerings-are-and-why-vc-firms-care

ed08

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:31:48 PM

How much do you think BCAP tokens price after may 10th?

▬▬▬▬ Lendo (https://lendoit.com/)it ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending (https://lendoit.com/) ▮ Lendo (https://lendoit.com/)it ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan (https://lendoit.com/) ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry (https://lendoit.com/)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017 (https://lendoit.com/)]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:49:51 PM

What Initial Coin Offerings Are, and Why VC Firms Care

https://hbr.org/2017/03/what-initial-coin-offerings-are-and-why-vc-firms-care

Thanks, bud. Here's my U$10M PoB ICO, the largest in crypto history surpassing Counterparty's ICO where they garnered less than U$2M at the then currently exchange rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.0 It even includes a U$1M airdrop.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:21:12 AM

May 10 is tomorrow and there is no information on how to withdraw the tokens also the exchanges where the tokens will be listed. I think BCAP team need to give more information on this

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
lumierre

Activity: 862

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:25:55 AM

BCAP investment on Parity looking good. It's partnerships like these I'm looking forward to. You can't buy ICOs tokens for these kinds of projects because they're private, unless you own BCAP. Grin

https://www.rmi.org/about/news-and-press/press-release-energy-web-foundation-launch/

"As a cofounder of EWF, Grid Singularity is leading the development of an open-source, energy-specific blockchain infrastructure that will be maintained by EWF and supporting affiliates. Grid Singularity, together with its partner Parity Technologies, will bring the most advanced blockchain technology, addressing the limitations in terms of speed and transaction costs of the currently available blockchains, and enabling features that are focused on supporting energy-specific applications."

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

From Blockchain Capital email, withdrawals will be available in the next hours.

As for trading: "Two exchanges, Liqui and Lykke will support trading of the BCAP Token in the near future. Trading on Liqui is likely to go live as early as this week"
yonatangov

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:15:31 AM

From Blockchain Capital email, withdrawals will be available in the next hours.

As for trading: "Two exchanges, Liqui and Lykke will support trading of the BCAP Token in the near future. Trading on Liqui is likely to go live as early as this week"

GOOD LUCK !
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:55:10 AM

The withdrawal method used by the team is too crude in my opinion, so we need to wait for days to receive the tokens, also the sms code is not working, I have tried resend so many times today but can't receive any code

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
rpjones7

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

So whats happening with this?

I have not seen any news since the ICO ended, there are no slack or chat channels. And no one seems to be talking about it at all.
It seems strange..

markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:26:40 PM

Hope we can start with a 2 dolars floor and then go up to 10 in the next few months.
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

Its more aproppiate to wait for an exchange to withdraw or we have to take the coins to an ethereum wallet first?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:34:24 PM

So whats happening with this?

I have not seen any news since the ICO ended, there are no slack or chat channels. And no one seems to be talking about it at all.
It seems strange..
They do send out their newsletter regularly. But yes their communication could be improved.

redhero

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

why I didn't receive any email after I request withdrawing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: