Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 07:04:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐛  HealthyWormCoin  •  Sig/Avatar  •  Temp 2017% PoS  •  FEATURED CURRENCY  🐛  (Read 12929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:24:30 PM

Superworm Breeding Guide

Mining Pools

██████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
   .HealthyWormCoin.   |     Twitter
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
The worms need your help to grow!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

Quote from the old thread of a happy customer. Thanks to the user who posted this. Give me your WORM address in a PM and I'll send you a bunch for this detailed review

Hey Wormers, I just wanted to post a review of http://healthyworm.com. I don't post on these forums very often, but I've been around for a long time and I have seen many scam, lies, and broken promises. HealthyWorm, however, is completely legit. I ordered these on Friday night and received them on Tuesday morning. Considering that is over the weekend, that's less than 2 business days for me to receive my order.

So I wanted to test this out because I have a couple pets that eat these. I have to say...these are so much better than the ones I buy at the pet shop. Usually those are on the verge of death and look pretty morbid. The order form HealthyWorm got here very quick and these worms are so lively. They are perfect for what any pet owner needs for their diet. Mine loved them. Most of these pets won't eat dead food or stuff that isn't moving. These worms were going crazy with life and got eaten almost immediately because they are so active.

I took a few picture for you guys to see what you actually get. I'm very impressed and will be ordering the larger quantities when they become available. This is definitely going to be my new supplier. This is what the pack of 100 looks like. I'm very happy with this order in both quality and speed of delivery. Well done with this, please keep it up!

I guess I can't post images in post...Someone please quote this post so people can see them.

Poured them all out after sifting out the food they came with so I could count them. Ordered 100 and received 120, with not a SINGLE dead worm, which is amazing! Whenever I buy from the pet store, there are several dead, no matter how good they look when you buy them, they don't last.

Moved them to a new container so I could take pictures.

Close up from the side.

Another close up.

They come in MUCH better food than what is in the pet store or other online retailers.

Maybe this will help all of you out with the coin or at least show that the site is actually for real. I know iGotSpots has taken a lot of shit over the last few years. I've seen it all, but I have never for a second thought he was a liar. I ordered his StakeSticks last year or whatever it was, too, and received those just the same as these. I know a lot of you are hesitant to join into a coin or project from this guy, but I have made a lot of BTC on his coins and I will be buying more WORM soon, now that I know this is 100% legitimate. Thanks for the worms, Spots, they are great. Keep it up!

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

Any bounty for translation?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀██████████████████
       ████████████████████▄
      ██████████████████   ▀▀
      █████████████████ ▄▄█▀
      ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████████▄
{}
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:16:52 PM

Any bounty for translation?

Not at the moment. Most of my focus is on US markets right now

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
garmin

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

WHY did you DELETE my question? It's a legitimate question.

That math does not seem to work very well..  Why would someone pay .05 for 1000 WORM and only get the POS interest until MAY when

This was the last trade @ coinexchange.io

2017-03-04 15:15:27   sell price   0.00001266      qty 2989.67245462       total price  0.03784925

they bought almost 3k WORM for much less than .05 and they get them all at once...

Roll Eyes
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:35:01 PM

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

That math does not seem to work very well..  Why would someone pay .05 for 1000 WORM and only get the POS interest until MAY when

2017-03-04 15:15:27   sell price   0.00001266      qty 2989.67245462       total price  0.03784925

they bought almost 3k WORM for much less than .05 and they get them all at once...

Roll Eyes

I sent you a PM to tell you why. It was in the old thread and I said if you posted it in the new one I would respond, which I am. That trade was nearly two weeks ago. The market on coinexchange is not liquid enough for these comparisons. Just because one person sold that many doesn't mean anyone else will. Not to mention, less than 10 people even have more than 2000 WORM. That is definitely not the 'last trade' there, either

They also get the 1000 in addition to all the stake (which will be much more than if you stake it yourself since I have everything set up to stake at perfect efficiency). All in all, each person will get well over 4000 WORM

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 952

What, What, What !

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:56:03 PM

Cue the I'm so excited theme, spotsy is back Grin
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:13:56 PM

Cue the I'm so excited theme, spotsy is back Grin

Barely. Just wanted to get the staking post made, really

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
garmin

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

Roll Eyes

I sent you a PM to tell you why. It was in the old thread and I said if you posted it in the new one I would respond, which I am. That trade was nearly two weeks ago. The market on coinexchange is not liquid enough for these comparisons. Just because one person sold that many doesn't mean anyone else will. Not to mention, less than 10 people even have more than 2000 WORM. That is definitely not the 'last trade' there, either

They also get the 1000 in addition to all the stake (which will be much more than if you stake it yourself since I have everything set up to stake at perfect efficiency). All in all, each person will get well over 4000 WORM

If you say so...  Roll Eyes I can buy 1000 for less than .038 from the sell side and have them in 10 min and stake them myself...

As more coins stake and the coin total increases it will drive the price down even more.

Good Luck  I'm OUT
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 11:38:04 PM

Roll Eyes

If you say so...  Roll Eyes I can buy 1000 for less than .038 from the sell side and have them in 10 min and stake them myself...

As more coins stake and the coin total increases it will drive the price down even more.

Good Luck  I'm OUT

Ok, go for it. Nobody is stopping you. But I will still stake more coins than you will  Wink

I have 100% efficiency for block size and compounding management, you will not even come close

But I think the people signing up actually want to help move things along.. this is essential to do well if we want to expand the facility

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
jaypete

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:35:35 AM

Roll Eyes

If you say so...  Roll Eyes I can buy 1000 for less than .038 from the sell side and have them in 10 min and stake them myself...

Good Luck  I'm OUT

smart trader would buy all below price then buy staking spots. if i have enough btc i would do it. that lock your price for 4000+ worm and market price not matter then to you.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:40:15 PM

Roll Eyes

Good Luck  I'm OUT

smart trader would buy all below price then buy staking spots. if i have enough btc i would do it. that lock your price for 4000+ worm and market price not matter then to you.

Always an option.. Cloud Staking had great reviews last time I did it, and we had zero complaint tickets the entire time of operation

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
sulec70

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

Am I not mistaken 1 WORM / week for signature campaign?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
price still 2k-5k satoshi Shocked Shocked

ETH : 0xA94e4DA7AC2b050ec8b7d7ba09F8A4EDEe3B9028
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

Am I not mistaken 1 WORM / week for signature campaign?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
price still 2k-5k satoshi Shocked Shocked

That's what you start at; it goes up every week you are signed up. Most people are up to 4 this week, I think (there's no cap, so if you have it forever it will keep going up forever)

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
Lipe490

Activity: 294

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

After Anal coin I do not expect anything from altcoins.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
jaypete

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

After Anal coin I do not expect anything from altcoins.

i think ppl who use a coin call anal are ask for screwed in ass...why would anyone buy coin call anal?

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

These spots are going to start staking this weekend. Signups will be open until they are all gone or until the end of May, when the new round will begin. If you sign up before this Sunday, you will get your first stake payment on 3/26 - If you sign up between next Monday-Sunday, you would get your first payment on April 2nd, and so on and so forth. Think of it like a paycheck at work; you won't get paid the first week, but it will catch up starting the following cycle

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
jaypete

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:20:09 PM

These spots are going to start staking this weekend. Signups will be open until they are all gone or until the end of May, when the new round will begin. If you sign up before this Sunday, you will get your first stake payment on 3/26 - If you sign up between next Monday-Sunday, you would get your first payment on April 2nd, and so on and so forth. Think of it like a paycheck at work; you won't get paid the first week, but it will catch up starting the following cycle

i have my places now. thanx!

maknyos

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:25:29 AM

any news sir? my coin stilll hold  Cry
jaypete

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:55:33 AM

wow i just reload wallet to stake and have 65 connections with no addnodes. auto connect to very many peer. very active chain why no buy orders??

bf_jyfty

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:36:50 AM

any work addnodes guyz
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 05:56:23 AM

any work addnodes guyz

No need. I have nodes up that are hardcoded into the source. Are you not getting any connections?

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 06:21:35 AM

any work addnodes guyz

addnode=98.144.161.18

That should definitely get you a ton of peers

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
ngthteh

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

addnode not working, my wallet still not sync
jaypete

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

need no addnode or even conf if just want to stake. i just open wallet and usual have 50+ connects

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

addnode=98.144.161.18
addnode=164.132.189.192

If you use both of these and get 0 connections, the problem is more than likely on your end

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

addnode=98.144.161.18
addnode=164.132.189.192

If you use both of these and get 0 connections, the problem is more than likely on your end
My WORM wallet has 23 active connections to HealthyWormCoin network

operabit

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:21:02 PM

Transactions I stuck when sending to the market, how do I fix this?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 10:21:22 PM

Transactions I stuck when sending to the market, how do I fix this?

What do you mean stuck?

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 03:42:52 PM

I've decided to do a 3-hour flash sale today. The next 10 people (or when the timer expires in 3 hours) who sign up will receive an extra slot for free!! If at least 4 slots get claimed, anyone who has already signed up will also get the free slot, so pass the word around!! I may also do this again later this week sometime

Promotion ends at 3 PM Eastern (US Time)

https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/843489569916010496

PLEASE NOTE: These coins will begin to stake tonight

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
Daffadile

Activity: 602

Trending.me

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:24:41 PM

Wow that are some fat worms. Nice !! Good to be apart of this. My spider would love those.
I am noticing more and more people promoting healthyworm everyday so that is good.
Thank you for all the payments. Smiley

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 06:14:06 PM

Wow that are some fat worms. Nice !! Good to be apart of this. My spider would love those.
I am noticing more and more people promoting healthyworm everyday so that is good.
Thank you for all the payments. Smiley

No problem. Good time to scoop a few cloud staking spots (and get a double-up bonus for free)  Wink

Remember, there are only 100 total (some are already gone)

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
jaypete

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

I've decided to do a 3-hour flash sale today. The next 10 people (or when the timer expires in 3 hours) who sign up will receive an extra slot for free!! If at least 4 slots get claimed, anyone who has already signed up will also get the free slot, so pass the word around!! I may also do this again later this week sometime

wow deal is good. 0.05 btc give 2000 + stake for 2.5 month...my math say will get almost 5000 by end of may. holy crap that good.

jaypete

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:01:06 PM

if price stay around 8k sat that is 0.4 btc at end of may. price will change yes but good profit for short time. did reach double for old user? i want my spot double.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 08:36:48 PM

I'm in a good mood so we will extend this offer until the end of the day, my time

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
Lauren Smith

Activity: 406

Betcoin.ag Play now !

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

Healthy coin is a great currency. It's both fun and practical. The logo is very cute and the worms you are farming are very healthy looking just as the name suggests. The website is nice the shop is professional looking. You have many upsets on the thread so it does not die and you engage people and that make the thread "bump" to the top. It stays in view.

Does that mobile wallet stake ?

coolmyrig

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:32:57 AM

Hi,OP,could you develop a light wallet running on a mobile phone?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:10:00 AM

Healthy coin is a great currency. It's both fun and practical. The logo is very cute and the worms you are farming are very healthy looking just as the name suggests. The website is nice the shop is professional looking. You have many upsets on the thread so it does not die and you engage people and that make the thread "bump" to the top. It stays in view.

Does that mobile wallet stake ?

Thank you for the reviews, I am always open to suggestions for improvement too

Yes, the android wallet stakes excatly the same as a desktop wallet!

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:10:50 AM

Yes, the Android wallet can send, receive, and even stake your coins!

It's on the Google PlayStore with a link in the OP, or you can just search for HealthyWormCoin in the PlayStore itself

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:39:45 AM

For anyone who can't find the link for Android, it's here:

WORM on Google PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.HealthyWormCoin_Qt

Works great on phones, tablets, and the StakeSticks I sold last year

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
jaypete

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

WORM on Google PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.HealthyWormCoin_Qt

serious, spots is best dev in crypto...always has best stuff

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

Thanks, I appreciate that

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

Thanks, I appreciate that
When will you pot WORM on coinmarketcap?

vhong

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:13:17 AM

Agree with you, actually I made quite a good profit on his previous projects.
Daffadile

Trending.me

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

Yes, the Android wallet can send, receive, and even stake your coins!

It's on the Google PlayStore with a link in the OP, or you can just search for HealthyWormCoin in the PlayStore itself

That is good. I have tried other coins that stake on android and made the phone so hot because I guess it's busy hashing ? I don't exactly understand how the wallets for coins work when they stake. Do they hash ? Because it uses up ram. I don't know I might be confused.

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
BitFinnese

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

I hope lots of people participate in your Cloud staking, I am interested but currently underfund, anyway I had my 3k worms grow to almost 6k now Smiley.  It is staking like a champ.  I have not tried the the mobile wallet yet though.  Hope to see more supporters in the coming days Smiley Great luck for HealthywormCoin!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:40:24 PM

Dev, why isn't this listed on Coinmarketcap yet?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:24:26 PM

You'd have to ask Gliss. I filled out the form a loooong time ago

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 01:13:41 AM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

Done. Filled out the form. Maybe if they receive enough, they'll follow through.  Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 03:29:53 AM

Thanks to everyone who has signed up. Plenty of slots still available. A day late this week, sorry, was very busy yesterday

March 20th
Payments sent for both signature and avatar users

HealthyWormCoin Sig / Avatar Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775767
HealthyWormCoin Twitter Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781699

To encourage more users to join in (if you are happy with the way it's gone so far), consider leaving me a Positive Trust rating by clicking here so others know the coins are actually sent

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
StakeFrenzy

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

WFT...Didnt you post a couple of days ago that you were leaving btct... again.
Seems every time you make this big statement (must be ten times in the last year I think) you ramp up your activities the next day.

You're a strange one Spots.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat man.
Back to the coin, that premine is just too ridiculous for anyone who knows your history to take this seriously and you're already going back on what you originally claimed you were going to do with it. I actually thought you might be going straight when you launched this so I nibbled, but Im out.
I fear this one is following exactly the same path as your other abandoned coins.

Same shills on it too, nothing has changed so its a predictable outcome.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 04:34:00 AM

WFT...Didnt you post a couple of days ago that you were leaving btct... again.
Seems every time you make this big statement (must be ten times in the last year I think) you ramp up your activities the next day.

You're a strange one Spots.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat man.
Back to the coin, that premine is just too ridiculous for anyone who knows your history to take this seriously and you're already going back on what you originally claimed you were going to do with it. I actually thought you might be going straight when you launched this so I nibbled, but Im out.
I fear this one is following exactly the same path as your other abandoned coins.

Same shills on it too, nothing has changed so its a predictable outcome.

Premine isn't even being used differently than I said it would months ago. Back at the start of the year, I even said it would happen in March, which you can check for yourself with YouTube timestamps (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTMdlcFiec) so what are you on about. I also said I am taking time off when I finish up the things I still have open, which I am still finishing

Don't take it seriously, then, it makes no difference to me as my focus is on the business behind it, which is doing extremely well right now and I haven't even started on eBay or Amazon yet. It's a fiat-first business

Things happen outside of business life, and was the case for us. No details will be given. That is the reason I am taking time off, it has nothing to do with anything else

I've been winding down, not up. Cloud staking is completely automated on my end now that I have it finished. It's obvious you know nothing about what is going on, you just wanted to talk shit. Message received

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
seasonw

Activity: 420

AGw8H3S73qpR6fecRUr5dYUpwvcvMeQfbL

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:53:05 AM

So fast no more balance in faucet? I thought this is newly launched coin?

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀   
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████     
      ▀███                   ███▀       
         █                   █           

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████   
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 04:53:42 AM

Launched on January 1st

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

Thanks for showing that it's empty, though. I'll refill it next Sunday when I do sig payments

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:15:08 AM

Thanks for showing that it's empty, though. I'll refill it next Sunday when I do sig payments
When will WORM get to coinmarketcap?

I know of a coin that was released 10 days ago, but got listed on coinmarketcap yesterday.

jaypete

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:46:26 AM

I know of a coin that was released 10 days ago, but got listed on coinmarketcap yesterday.

do you have mental problem? more ppl answer this for you already much times why keep ask same question?

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 03:05:14 AM

Several of us have filled out the form

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

Superworm website sales are going to be put on hold for a few weeks while the new round of breeding supply is growing. We are sold out of every single Superworm

The other products are still in stock, but we are 100% sold out of Superworms. Amazing news!

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

You should contact Gliss on this BITCOIN FORUM - here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.4800

jaypete

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:28:25 PM

tell gliss urself man it take more time to get that and post here than msg him. spot dont need to do all we need to help to

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 01:51:43 AM

tell gliss urself man it take more time to get that and post here than msg him. spot dont need to do all we need to help to

Anyone can do it. I filled out the firm twice but it's whatever

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
lowcap

Activity: 51

lowcap.club

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 02:47:38 AM

Would really like to see this coin on LowCap Club.

There are a lot of interesting things going on here and we would love to support your efforts.

Let's see if we can work out something for all our benefits.

http://lowcap.club - Coin Support Platform
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

There are a lot of interesting things going on here and we would love to support your efforts.

I may be interested, depending on what is expected of me

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
jaypete

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

Superworm website sales are going to be put on hold for a few weeks while the new round of breeding supply is growing. We are sold out of every single Superworm

The other products are still in stock, but we are 100% sold out of Superworms. Amazing news!

wow grats men good to see success

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 08:58:51 PM

wow grats men good to see success

Thanks. The business is thriving, which is why I really need to expand

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

First payments will be this Sunday. Don't forget, if you sign up BEFORE this Sunday, you will receive your first batch of coins next Sunday! Still time to get in for next week

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

First payments will be this Sunday. Don't forget, if you sign up BEFORE this Sunday, you will receive your first batch of coins next Sunday! Still time to get in for next week

Awesome, thanks! I'll be expecting the coins on Sunday.  Grin

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 01:51:49 AM

I added a thread on Cryptopia. I would appreciate it if you guys keep it active so there are more people who are interested in being added there

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1230

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
lowcap

Activity: 51

lowcap.club

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 02:13:28 AM

Not much from your side at this stage. Right now we're looking to help dedicated coin devs with small teams.

We can add your coin to the site and you'll get some extra exposure from our efforts in promotion. If you feel like reciprocating some links or social media attention it's appreciated but not mandatory.

http://lowcap.club - Coin Support Platform
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

Not much from your side at this stage. Right now we're looking to help dedicated coin devs with small teams.

We can add your coin to the site and you'll get some extra exposure from our efforts in promotion. If you feel like reciprocating some links or social media attention it's appreciated but not mandatory.

In that case, I am definitely interested. I can tweet some links out on my Twitter for sure, http://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin

As far as coins with small teams, well.. there is no team, it's just me  ;p  So any help like this that I can get is welcome and appreciated

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:16:32 AM

I added a thread on Cryptopia. I would appreciate it if you guys keep it active so there are more people who are interested in being added there

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1230

Nevermind. Fuck that place

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

Ok, I have pretty much finished up the things that still needed to be done. I'll still be posting updates every once in a while (will probably still do the Sunday payment posts, not sure yet, but payments will still continue). However, I won't be monitoring much anymore nor having much of an interest in Bitcoin as a whole. Thanks for the support, keep the coin alive and you'll be well rewarded in the future for those that do, believe that. http://healthyworm.com is a long-term project for me that I've already been quietly working on for well over a year. The coin with the same name will always have a use, even if it's not clear just quite yet  Wink

██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████
Explorer
   |       YouTube
Worm Shop
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:42:10 AM

Ok, I have pretty much finished up the things that still needed to be done. I'll still be posting updates every once in a while (will probably still do the Sunday payment posts, not sure yet, but payments will still continue). However, I won't be monitoring much anymore nor having much of an interest in Bitcoin as a whole. Thanks for the support, keep the coin alive and you'll be well rewarded in the future for those that do, believe that. http://healthyworm.com is a long-term project for me that I've already been quietly working on for well over a year. The coin with the same name will always have a use, even if it's not clear just quite yet  Wink

That said, all programs will continue in the background. This includes sigs, avatars, and the other arrangements I have with people for things like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. If you are one of those people, feel free to continue your work and your rewards will continue as agreed with no expiration date on any of them

██████████████
██████████████████████