Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐛  HealthyWormCoin  •  Sig/Avatar  •  Temp 2017% PoS  •  FEATURED CURRENCY  🐛  (Read 14364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:24:30 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 03:35:21 AM by iGotSpots

Superworm Breeding Guide

Mining Pools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

Quote from the old thread of a happy customer. Thanks to the user who posted this. Give me your WORM address in a PM and I'll send you a bunch for this detailed review

Hey Wormers, I just wanted to post a review of http://healthyworm.com. I don't post on these forums very often, but I've been around for a long time and I have seen many scam, lies, and broken promises. HealthyWorm, however, is completely legit. I ordered these on Friday night and received them on Tuesday morning. Considering that is over the weekend, that's less than 2 business days for me to receive my order.

So I wanted to test this out because I have a couple pets that eat these. I have to say...these are so much better than the ones I buy at the pet shop. Usually those are on the verge of death and look pretty morbid. The order form HealthyWorm got here very quick and these worms are so lively. They are perfect for what any pet owner needs for their diet. Mine loved them. Most of these pets won't eat dead food or stuff that isn't moving. These worms were going crazy with life and got eaten almost immediately because they are so active.

I took a few picture for you guys to see what you actually get. I'm very impressed and will be ordering the larger quantities when they become available. This is definitely going to be my new supplier. This is what the pack of 100 looks like. I'm very happy with this order in both quality and speed of delivery. Well done with this, please keep it up!

I guess I can't post images in post...Someone please quote this post so people can see them.

Poured them all out after sifting out the food they came with so I could count them. Ordered 100 and received 120, with not a SINGLE dead worm, which is amazing! Whenever I buy from the pet store, there are several dead, no matter how good they look when you buy them, they don't last.

Moved them to a new container so I could take pictures.

Close up from the side.

Another close up.

They come in MUCH better food than what is in the pet store or other online retailers.

Maybe this will help all of you out with the coin or at least show that the site is actually for real. I know iGotSpots has taken a lot of shit over the last few years. I've seen it all, but I have never for a second thought he was a liar. I ordered his StakeSticks last year or whatever it was, too, and received those just the same as these. I know a lot of you are hesitant to join into a coin or project from this guy, but I have made a lot of BTC on his coins and I will be buying more WORM soon, now that I know this is 100% legitimate. Thanks for the worms, Spots, they are great. Keep it up!

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

Any bounty for translation?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:16:52 PM

Any bounty for translation?

Not at the moment. Most of my focus is on US markets right now

garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

WHY did you DELETE my question? It's a legitimate question.

That math does not seem to work very well..  Why would someone pay .05 for 1000 WORM and only get the POS interest until MAY when

This was the last trade @ coinexchange.io

2017-03-04 15:15:27   sell price   0.00001266      qty 2989.67245462       total price  0.03784925

they bought almost 3k WORM for much less than .05 and they get them all at once...

Roll Eyes
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:35:01 PM

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

That math does not seem to work very well..  Why would someone pay .05 for 1000 WORM and only get the POS interest until MAY when

2017-03-04 15:15:27   sell price   0.00001266      qty 2989.67245462       total price  0.03784925

they bought almost 3k WORM for much less than .05 and they get them all at once...

Roll Eyes

I sent you a PM to tell you why. It was in the old thread and I said if you posted it in the new one I would respond, which I am. That trade was nearly two weeks ago. The market on coinexchange is not liquid enough for these comparisons. Just because one person sold that many doesn't mean anyone else will. Not to mention, less than 10 people even have more than 2000 WORM. That is definitely not the 'last trade' there, either

They also get the 1000 in addition to all the stake (which will be much more than if you stake it yourself since I have everything set up to stake at perfect efficiency). All in all, each person will get well over 4000 WORM

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:56:03 PM

Cue the I'm so excited theme, spotsy is back Grin
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:13:56 PM

Cue the I'm so excited theme, spotsy is back Grin

Barely. Just wanted to get the staking post made, really

garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

Roll Eyes

I sent you a PM to tell you why. It was in the old thread and I said if you posted it in the new one I would respond, which I am. That trade was nearly two weeks ago. The market on coinexchange is not liquid enough for these comparisons. Just because one person sold that many doesn't mean anyone else will. Not to mention, less than 10 people even have more than 2000 WORM. That is definitely not the 'last trade' there, either

They also get the 1000 in addition to all the stake (which will be much more than if you stake it yourself since I have everything set up to stake at perfect efficiency). All in all, each person will get well over 4000 WORM

If you say so...  Roll Eyes I can buy 1000 for less than .038 from the sell side and have them in 10 min and stake them myself...

As more coins stake and the coin total increases it will drive the price down even more.

Good Luck  I'm OUT
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 11:38:04 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 12:26:37 AM by iGotSpots

Roll Eyes

If you say so...  Roll Eyes I can buy 1000 for less than .038 from the sell side and have them in 10 min and stake them myself...

As more coins stake and the coin total increases it will drive the price down even more.

Good Luck  I'm OUT

Ok, go for it. Nobody is stopping you. But I will still stake more coins than you will  Wink

I have 100% efficiency for block size and compounding management, you will not even come close

But I think the people signing up actually want to help move things along.. this is essential to do well if we want to expand the facility

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:40:15 PM

Roll Eyes

If you say so...  Roll Eyes I can buy 1000 for less than .038 from the sell side and have them in 10 min and stake them myself...

Good Luck  I'm OUT

smart trader would buy all below price then buy staking spots. if i have enough btc i would do it. that lock your price for 4000+ worm and market price not matter then to you.

Always an option.. Cloud Staking had great reviews last time I did it, and we had zero complaint tickets the entire time of operation

sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

Am I not mistaken 1 WORM / week for signature campaign?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
price still 2k-5k satoshi Shocked Shocked
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

Am I not mistaken 1 WORM / week for signature campaign?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
price still 2k-5k satoshi Shocked Shocked

That's what you start at; it goes up every week you are signed up. Most people are up to 4 this week, I think (there's no cap, so if you have it forever it will keep going up forever)

Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

After Anal coin I do not expect anything from altcoins.
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

After Anal coin I do not expect anything from altcoins.

i think ppl who use a coin call anal are ask for screwed in ass...why would anyone buy coin call anal?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

These spots are going to start staking this weekend. Signups will be open until they are all gone or until the end of May, when the new round will begin. If you sign up before this Sunday, you will get your first stake payment on 3/26 - If you sign up between next Monday-Sunday, you would get your first payment on April 2nd, and so on and so forth. Think of it like a paycheck at work; you won't get paid the first week, but it will catch up starting the following cycle

maknyos

Activity: 611
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:25:29 AM

any news sir? my coin stilll hold  Cry

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

bf_jyfty

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:36:50 AM

any work addnodes guyz
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 05:56:23 AM

any work addnodes guyz

No need. I have nodes up that are hardcoded into the source. Are you not getting any connections?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 06:21:35 AM

any work addnodes guyz

addnode=98.144.161.18

That should definitely get you a ton of peers

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print