Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐛  HealthyWormCoin  •  Sig/Avatar  •  Temp 2017% PoS  •  FEATURED CURRENCY  🐛  (Read 14367 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ngthteh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

addnode not working, my wallet still not sync

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

need no addnode or even conf if just want to stake. i just open wallet and usual have 50+ connects
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

addnode=98.144.161.18
addnode=164.132.189.192

If you use both of these and get 0 connections, the problem is more than likely on your end

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

addnode=98.144.161.18
addnode=164.132.189.192

If you use both of these and get 0 connections, the problem is more than likely on your end
My WORM wallet has 23 active connections to HealthyWormCoin network

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:21:02 PM

Transactions I stuck when sending to the market, how do I fix this?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 10:21:22 PM

Transactions I stuck when sending to the market, how do I fix this?

What do you mean stuck?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 03:42:52 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 04:21:15 PM by iGotSpots

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

I've decided to do a 3-hour flash sale today. The next 10 people (or when the timer expires in 3 hours) who sign up will receive an extra slot for free!! If at least 4 slots get claimed, anyone who has already signed up will also get the free slot, so pass the word around!! I may also do this again later this week sometime

Promotion ends at 3 PM Eastern (US Time)

https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/843489569916010496

PLEASE NOTE: These coins will begin to stake tonight

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:24:41 PM

Wow that are some fat worms. Nice !! Good to be apart of this. My spider would love those.
I am noticing more and more people promoting healthyworm everyday so that is good.
Thank you for all the payments. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 06:14:06 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 07:03:31 PM by iGotSpots

Wow that are some fat worms. Nice !! Good to be apart of this. My spider would love those.
I am noticing more and more people promoting healthyworm everyday so that is good.
Thank you for all the payments. Smiley

No problem. Good time to scoop a few cloud staking spots (and get a double-up bonus for free)  Wink

Remember, there are only 100 total (some are already gone)

jaypete

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:01:06 PM

if price stay around 8k sat that is 0.4 btc at end of may. price will change yes but good profit for short time. did reach double for old user? i want my spot double.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 08:36:48 PM

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

I've decided to do a 3-hour flash sale today. The next 10 people (or when the timer expires in 3 hours) who sign up will receive an extra slot for free!! If at least 4 slots get claimed, anyone who has already signed up will also get the free slot, so pass the word around!! I may also do this again later this week sometime

Promotion ends at 3 PM Eastern (US Time)

https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/843489569916010496

PLEASE NOTE: These coins will begin to stake tonight

I'm in a good mood so we will extend this offer until the end of the day, my time

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

Healthy coin is a great currency. It's both fun and practical. The logo is very cute and the worms you are farming are very healthy looking just as the name suggests. The website is nice the shop is professional looking. You have many upsets on the thread so it does not die and you engage people and that make the thread "bump" to the top. It stays in view.

Does that mobile wallet stake ?

coolmyrig

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:32:57 AM

Hi,OP,could you develop a light wallet running on a mobile phone?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:10:00 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 03:39:26 AM by iGotSpots

Healthy coin is a great currency. It's both fun and practical. The logo is very cute and the worms you are farming are very healthy looking just as the name suggests. The website is nice the shop is professional looking. You have many upsets on the thread so it does not die and you engage people and that make the thread "bump" to the top. It stays in view.

Does that mobile wallet stake ?

Thank you for the reviews, I am always open to suggestions for improvement too

Yes, the android wallet stakes excatly the same as a desktop wallet!

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:10:50 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 03:39:19 AM by iGotSpots

Hi,OP,could you develop a light wallet running on a mobile phone?

Yes, the Android wallet can send, receive, and even stake your coins!

It's on the Google PlayStore with a link in the OP, or you can just search for HealthyWormCoin in the PlayStore itself

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:39:45 AM

For anyone who can't find the link for Android, it's here:

WORM on Google PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.HealthyWormCoin_Qt

Works great on phones, tablets, and the StakeSticks I sold last year

jaypete

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

WORM on Google PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.HealthyWormCoin_Qt

serious, spots is best dev in crypto...always has best stuff
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

Thanks, I appreciate that

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

Thanks, I appreciate that
When will you pot WORM on coinmarketcap?

vhong

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:13:17 AM

Agree with you, actually I made quite a good profit on his previous projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: