Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐛  HealthyWormCoin  •  Sig/Avatar  •  Temp 2017% PoS  •  FEATURED CURRENCY  🐛  (Read 14369 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

I've got someone working on a new sig for us. If you have the one we're running right now, please PM me that you are interested in staying in the campaign and I will PM you the new one when we get it finished

I'll post it in the threads, so if you watch those, don't worry about the PM. If you're not watching the threads, though, it's good to PM me so I can notify you when the time comes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:23:58 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 03:06:16 AM by iGotSpots

So I've been keeping a tab open at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/WORM/BTC and I have to say.. it works pretty well! I'll be adding it to the in-wallet browser this weekend

Come join us in the chat room with some cool people and help promote WORM!

mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

I've got someone working on a new sig for us. If you have the one we're running right now, please PM me that you are interested in staying in the campaign and I will PM you the new one when we get it finished

I'll post it in the threads, so if you watch those, don't worry about the PM. If you're not watching the threads, though, it's good to PM me so I can notify you when the time comes

Hello sir Pfeff, yes kindly post it here when it finishes and I will change my signature with that new one. Hope you can also consider to raise a little bit the current worm amount given.  Tongue I believe it can attract new comers regardless of the current price we have right now. I'm not upset will the value it has today, I know time will come that worm will rise and can reach a much bigger exchange. Honestly, the cloud staking was a fair offer for those who want to caught up and hold decent amount of worms. That is actually the same price I almost spent when I am starting and staked for more than a month. That offer was an effortless advantage for new holders.

Thanks for not missing any payments since start. Goodluck to worm's progress, its good to see slowly it makes some volume everyday! Smiley

regards,MB

Still here, always online and watching..
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

Hello sir Pfeff, yes kindly post it here when it finishes and I will change my signature with that new one. Hope you can also consider to raise a little bit the current worm amount given.  Tongue I believe it can attract new comers regardless of the current price we have right now. I'm not upset will the value it has today, I know time will come that worm will rise and can reach a much bigger exchange. Honestly, the cloud staking was a fair offer for those who want to caught up and hold decent amount of worms. That is actually the same price I almost spent when I am starting and staked for more than a month. That offer was an effortless advantage for new holders.

Thanks for not missing any payments since start. Goodluck to worm's progress, its good to see slowly it makes some volume everyday! Smiley

regards,MB

Amounts will be adjusted, yes

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

always a big fan of your coins but i hear you talking about Promo , i still have some on wallet after your advice was (do not sell m for penny's) but should i keep m or is it not worth it to keep

absolute going to get some of your new project
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 06:15:13 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 06:28:21 AM by iGotSpots

Quick update: Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be staking the full amount of the bounty coins and will not be using these coins for anything other than dumping down the market

The goal will be to give new users a lower entry point to encourage them to participate in the coin long-term. It will not be done all at once until I can stake enough coins to keep the downward trend cycle going forever

mightybohemoth

MIGHTYB

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:01:32 PM

Quick update: Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be staking the full amount of the bounty coins and will not be using these coins for anything other than dumping down the market

The goal will be to give new users a lower entry point to encourage them to participate in the coin long-term. It will not be done all at once until I can stake enough coins to keep the downward trend cycle going forever

I don't clearly understand what kind of strategy would you like to implement using coins for bounties. I can not oppose that decision as a holder cause I haven't been a dev of a coin, but of what you may earn even by little will be used for worm's future why not. There are other ways for sure and as seen at coinexchange, many gains interest on worm. I have sold and bought back once, maybe this week with that read, will start to set some above 4ksats to ride, thats the best price should be. Goodluck sir, many will disagree for sure especially on keeping the downward trend cycle.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 01:30:02 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 02:17:35 AM by iGotSpots

Don't believe anything you read on the Internet on April 1st  ;p

APRIL FOOLS

A downward trend would be the most unproductive strategy ever lol I really hope nobody believed what I wrote. This is 100% total bullshit. I will NOT be doing anything written in that post. I tried to make it believable but ridiculous enough that it would never be believed

mightybohemoth

MIGHTYB

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

Don't believe anything you read on the Internet on April 1st  ;p

APRIL FOOLS

A downward trend would be the most unproductive strategy ever lol I really hope nobody believed what I wrote. This is 100% total bullshit. I will NOT be doing anything written in that post. I tried to make it believable but ridiculous enough that it would never be believed

Well you got me here sir, lol...My coin staking age was affected a bit with this one. I release tiny amount to coinexchange on my stash hahaha. Well, I thought that was so serious though I am really thinking that you might need to get some funds to move on other exchange.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:35:46 AM

Thanks to everyone who has signed up. Plenty of slots still available

April 2nd
Payments sent for both signature and avatar users

HealthyWormCoin Sig / Avatar Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775767
HealthyWormCoin Twitter Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781699

To encourage more users to join in (if you are happy with the way it's gone so far), consider leaving me a Positive Trust rating by clicking here so others know the coins are actually sent

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

WORM is now the Featured Currency over on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/WORM/BTC - Give them a try!

https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/849626830227345409

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 03:42:10 AM

I've added a simple landing page to the Browser tab in the wallet. This will include more information very soon and I will be adding links shortly, as well

To access this page, while using the Qt:

Click Browser tab
Scroll all the way down
Footer will appear in the bottom left
'WORM-Qt users click here' <- Click that!
Trade on the markets right in your wallet

Enjoy!

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 03:43:25 AM

I've added a simple landing page to the Browser tab in the wallet. This will include more information very soon and I will be adding links shortly, as well

To access this page, while using the Qt:

Click Browser tab
Scroll all the way down
Footer will appear in the bottom left
'WORM-Qt users click here' <- Click that!
Trade on the markets right in your wallet

Enjoy!

Here is what CoinExchange looks like in the wallet now

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:49:49 AM

This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

What's the game plan Boss ? How do we crack open a can-o-worms ? Grin
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:51:43 AM

This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

I'll take some pics tomorrow of the biggest sized batch I have. About halfway done I would say before sales reopen on these. They will be ready soon; growing very nicely and will be back in stock shortly

jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:18:30 PM

This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

spot do enough we must help in things like chat box promotions. lets go guys go to shilling and price will go up i promise.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

spot do enough we must help in things like chat box promotions. lets go guys go to shilling and price will go up i promise.

Thanks. That's all we need! I even made it easy to do on all 3 sites right in the wallet. Please help promote

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:28:25 AM

The healthy worm staking I get is going well and the weekly increase of bounty is fun it is like 2 interest rates growing together. ^^ My concern is the price though. It keeps going down Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lemao17

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

Say it's going down is too good to say, I think. No one has bought any worm (sell order) in 2 days through coinexchange.io xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: