Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to start mining  (Read 1315 times)
MigueJuve (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

Hi all, I want to start mining and I have a couple of questions.

First, I know that AntMiner is the best miner, but I cant buy the miner in bitmain.com cuz it always says its "sold out", is there any trick of buy the s9 in that page? Because in my country (Venezuela) people sells the s9 in 2500$ and in the website costs around 1500$, I would love to buy in the page bitmain.

Second, I saw the avalon 741 in cannan website and they do have stock, but I dont know anyone thats mining with this machine, is it a good bit coin miner? Its hard to configurate?

Third, I have no clue about install the miner, does it needs a software, phone apps? Any guide to help me?

Thanks all, btw english is not my first language.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaccomundus

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:45:57 PM

better to buy x11 asic they cost $2000 but they ar every fast and can produce 0.02 a day, far better than antminer s9 and also they consume 200 watt, trust me they are better
MigueJuve (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:07:35 PM

Wich x11?? Whats the hash rate?
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:17:37 PM

He means x11 asics instead of sha asics, basically it's a different algorithm which means you can't mine bitcoin but only certain altcoins which you can then sell for btc. It's currently more profitable but it might not stay that way. Make sure to make proper calculations to make sure you ROI.  Tongue
MigueJuve (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:50:59 PM

He means x11 asics instead of sha asics, basically it's a different algorithm which means you can't mine bitcoin but only certain altcoins which you can then sell for btc. It's currently more profitable but it might not stay that way. Make sure to make proper calculations to make sure you ROI.  Tongue

Oh ok ok, Im more interested on mining btc
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

He means x11 asics instead of sha asics, basically it's a different algorithm which means you can't mine bitcoin but only certain altcoins which you can then sell for btc. It's currently more profitable but it might not stay that way. Make sure to make proper calculations to make sure you ROI.  Tongue

you should seriously consider it, because if you point it at nicehash it's basically like mining bitcoin, the autoconversion make it look like you are mining bitcoin directly

i see the chance of not reaching profit is equal to an antminer, with the current strong network of dash which is a x11 coin, will not die easily trust me...

He means x11 asics instead of sha asics, basically it's a different algorithm which means you can't mine bitcoin but only certain altcoins which you can then sell for btc. It's currently more profitable but it might not stay that way. Make sure to make proper calculations to make sure you ROI.  Tongue

it's 3 times more profitable and consume far less energy such as 1/7, i don't see the point to mine bitcoin directly when you have those option, with an anminer many are already going bad to reaching their roi
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:05:20 PM

I also want to start production of coins, but I want to get them in your purse. Please write a list of coins that you can earn in your wallet. Post mining. Because I do not have to extraction equipment.
MigueJuve (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

you should seriously consider it, because if you point it at nicehash it's basically like mining bitcoin, the autoconversion make it look like you are mining bitcoin directly

i see the chance of not reaching profit is equal to an antminer, with the current strong network of dash which is a x11 coin, will not die easily trust me...

it's 3 times more profitable and consume far less energy such as 1/7, i don't see the point to mine bitcoin directly when you have those option, with an anminer many are already going bad to reaching their roi

And what machines do you recommend me? Where I can buy them online? And also whats the coin they produce?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

And what machines do you recommend me? Where I can buy them online? And also whats the coin they produce?

i recommend you the baikal a-900 giant i have one at home and it work really good, producing 0.02 a day which blow away any antminer, and all this for only 200 watt

there is really no competition between the two, oen is currently roing in 3 months the other in years if ever, but unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment, you need to wait for them to be available again
MigueJuve (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:35:43 AM

i recommend you the baikal a-900 giant i have one at home and it work really good, producing 0.02 a day which blow away any antminer, and all this for only 200 watt

there is really no competition between the two, oen is currently roing in 3 months the other in years if ever, but unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment, you need to wait for them to be available again

But in baikalminer.com they have stock, or not? Where else I can get it online?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

But in baikalminer.com they have stock, or not? Where else I can get it online?

no stock for the moment, you need to wait 1 month they said, for the a-900 giant, other small miner are discountinued, it's better if you check the correct section in the altsection

they organize small group buy where you pay less and have your miner faster at home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692452.0
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:27:12 PM

I think mining is now a big corporate thing and we small investors can not buy enough to make a worthwhile meaningful income from mining. Some corporation have enough mining power to actually try to change the core of bitcoins. Tough you are free to try to do it with your wealth capacity else not trying would be a right decisions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: