Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CampBX Account Wind-down Notice  (Read 311 times)
randygalbraith (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:46:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just got an email from CampBX saying they are winding down operations. They make the following suggestion:

"request you to withdraw all balance from your trading account before Monday November 13th, 2017 - 3:00 PM EDT. If you have any USD, you will need to withdraw those as BTC since we no longer have a banking partner."

I have only a small amount of cash and BTC there, but am wondering if anyone else here uses CampBX and if so, what are good options to retrieve your cash and BTCs.

Cheers,
-Randy
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just got an email from CampBX saying they are winding down operations. They make the following suggestion:

"request you to withdraw all balance from your trading account before Monday November 13th, 2017 - 3:00 PM EDT. If you have any USD, you will need to withdraw those as BTC since we no longer have a banking partner."

I have only a small amount of cash and BTC there, but am wondering if anyone else here uses CampBX and if so, what are good options to retrieve your cash and BTCs.

Cheers,
-Randy

What else do you want to know exactly they just notify you of their impending action. If I am you, the first thing is finding a way to move my funds out. Most businesses close down for separate reasons and the one by this service provider is so obvious. They no longer have banking partner which makes it difficult to do businesses and they felt the best is for them to shut down. What I see is that they are domiciled in a country that is not favorable to bitcoin so move your funds before its too late there are other service providers looking for clients.
randygalbraith (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:19:36 AM

Hi audaciousbeing,

Thanks for replying. I was hoping someone here may know something of CampBX and what is going on with them. I would like to move my US dollars and BTC. Their site says my BTC is locked, suggesting I need a verified account. I had set up my account to be verified and elsewhere on their site it says that it is. I have created a help desk ticket but so far no response.

As to their location/domicile, that would be Roswell, Georgia USA. Their website lists:

Bulbul Investments LLC
2300 Holcomb Bridge Rd
Ste 103 Unit 291
Roswell, GA 30076

Cheers,
-Randy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: