Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: freebitcoins.org BETA - Get Free Bitcoins, 20% Referral Bonus  (Read 5742 times)
darbsllim (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 10:52:45 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2011, 12:58:39 PM by darbsllim

Join in the fun on facebook!

The people who brought you the Micro Job Marketplace Forbitcoin.com are happy to announce the launch of Freebitcoins.org. Get Free Bitcoins, Refer Others and get a 20% Bonus on what they earn.

As the faucets have dried up and generosity has vaporized with the rise in value of bitcoin, there's few options for getting an easy bitcoin.

Freebitcoins.org aims to let new users and existing users earn bitcoins without spending any money. The service was started to break down the barriers for the average internet user of getting their first Bitcoin!

How does it work?
  • Register for the site and complete free advertisements & surveys.
  • Get paid in bitcoin when you complete the offer.
  • Tell others about freebitcoins.org, and earn for spreading the word.
  • Retire when bitcoins are worth $10,000 each =P

Click the banner below to start earning Free Bitcoins. Then spread the message of bitcoin to everyone you know by passing your referral link on. This is a great way to earn even more bitcoins. Stay tuned for the referral contest details!

FAQ
If I'm not in the USA will this work for me?
Most of our offers are for USA residents right now, but we're adding offers for all countries, check back daily to see new offers! Half of the team is based in Canada, so don't worry, international users are a high priority for us!

"Free" Bitcoins? Yeah right, where's the catch?
Advertisers are willing to pay money for eyeballs. Most of them just want to send you an email or text message about their service. These offers are absolutely free, and you will never be charged a penny for them. In fact, most of our offers have absolutely no cost, but we do have some offers where you have to buy trial subscriptions to Columia House or Netflix. These are optional, you don't have to do the paid ones - but you should because you get paid more bitcoin.

How do I get paid?
There's no minimum withdrawal amount, and you get paid to a mtgox.com account or your bitcoin wallet.

How much do I earn for referring?
You get 20% of whatever your referral earn. For example, if you refer 5 people who earn 10 bitcoins, you are going to earn 10 free bitcoins for referring them! (5 people X 10 bitcoins X 20%)

Am I going to get a virus, or spammed?
We recommend signing up to freebitcoins.org with your primary email address, because we will never spam you. We hate spam just as much as you.  However, some of our users reported receiving a lot of email after signing up for certain offers. All of the offers are CAN-SPAM compliant, but it may be a smart idea to use a secondary email address when completing the offers.  

We only use advertising networks with high quality offers. There's a lot of scummy stuff on the internet, we are trying to avoid that junk. If you have a problem with any of the offers on the site, please email us at contact@freebitcoins.org and tell us why you think we should remove an offer.

Who are you, why should I trust that you won't scam me?
We've been in this industry for a long time. We've given away about $50,000 worth of cash and prizes to our users, we've raised over $100,000 for Canadian charities, and we raised money for Ron Paul's presidential run in 2008. We also run forbitcoin.com, where you can earn bitcoins through micro jobs.

Is this a ponzi scam?

No.

If you don't know, now you know, ninja.

Follow us on Twitter @freebitcoins

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kseistrup

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Unselfish actions pay back better

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2011, 10:57:13 AM

Please use my referral codehttp://www.freebitcoins.org/117   Cool

Klaus Alexander Seistrup
darbsllim (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 11:29:21 AM

Does anyone want to earn some bitcoin?

We are looking for new web banners!

Post a job up on forbitcoin.com saying that you will design web banners, and then pm it to me.

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
CorruptDropbear

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 02:37:39 PM

Only have one offer on the site. Bit disappointing, and I don't want to sign up for that one.  Sad

http://www.freebitcoins.org/195 if anyone is bored enough.
darbsllim (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 04:06:26 PM

Only have one offer on the site. Bit disappointing, and I don't want to sign up for that one.  Sad

http://www.freebitcoins.org/195 if anyone is bored enough.

What country are you from? We'll be getting new advertisers daily, and the countries we go after depends on demand from the members.

Brad Mills,
kseistrup

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Unselfish actions pay back better

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2011, 04:07:43 PM

What country are you from?

Denmark   Cool

Klaus Alexander Seistrup
darbsllim (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 05:19:44 AM

Wow over 3500 visits & 1000 registered members! We'll be paying out the first round of members shortly...just waiting for the Mtgox issues to get resolved, as we were using their merchant API.

It's great to see such support for this project!

Brad Mills,
darbsllim (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 09:09:32 PM

Over 3500 Members joined in our first week!

We're just waiting for our mtgox account to get fully restored (with all of our cashola).

Sorry for the wait folks, we'll be paying those of you who did offers as soon as we get our account back and mtgox resumes trading.

Brad Mills,
TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 11:19:45 PM

I referred 38 people  Grin
darbsllim (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 04:16:53 PM

Awesome! Have you earned any commissions from them yet?

Brad Mills,
Threshold

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2011, 04:30:59 PM

Has anyone signed up and made money with this service?

Earn free bitcoins at:  http://www.freebitcoins.org/4296
TheBitMan

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 04:32:31 PM

Awesome! Have you earned any commissions from them yet?
no...I took some surveys myself but there all still pending plus no commission 0.o
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 04:37:57 PM

I have 31 refs and two personal transactions pending.  Is there any chance that these (and my refs transactions) will be verified any time soon?  My ref number is 798.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
darbsllim (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 04:40:41 PM

Sorry guys, we're just waiting on MtGox now - just got the account back, and now there's a problem with their API - we'll have the first round of payments out soon though!

Brad Mills,
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 04:44:22 PM

Sorry guys, we're just waiting on MtGox now - just got the account back, and now there's a problem with their API - we'll have the first round of payments out soon though!

I didn't realize that they were still having trouble but I did notice that they occasional value of the payout would seem to randomly (and dramatically) decrease from what should be correct.  I guess that's why.  Thanks for waiting until everything is correct.  I can be patient (even when I don't want to be Smiley

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 12:42:03 PM

Any updates on when to expect a fully working system? Someone who's signed up told me that he has a bunch of completed tasks pending for several days now. But I guess validation isn't related to the MtGox API.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
darbsllim (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 01:45:01 AM

Any updates on when to expect a fully working system? Someone who's signed up told me that he has a bunch of completed tasks pending for several days now. But I guess validation isn't related to the MtGox API.

tell him to send an email to support@freebitcoins.org if he has questions about the offers - some of the offers take up to 7 days to be verified by the advertisers  =\  I know right, boo!

Brad Mills,
TheBitMan

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 01:47:58 AM

tell him to send an email to support@freebitcoins.org if he has questions about the offers - some of the offers take up to 7 days to be verified by the advertisers  =\  I know right, boo!
Same here I have like 47 referrals now! But still none!!
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 03:57:52 PM

A little angry at this site right now.

I just completed a rather long survey about television, and at the end of the sorry the next button is greyed out and won't move forward. I assume this is the end of the survey, I shouldn't have joined this site I knew it would be much like the other sites like it, A SCAM

What else could I say?
TheBitMan

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 09:31:01 PM

I now have 55 referrals and I have several offers from June 18th still pending. This site had a lot of potential.

And no BTC??
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: