Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware.  (Read 41210 times)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4864

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Ah ah, actually from my not so great experience I've encountered much more problems with VISA than with crypto. Now I keep three debit/credit cards (VISA, Mastercard and AMEX) specifically so at least one will work when I'm abroad. In my country having more than one card is pretty unusual...

this is also true as well as bank transfers taking 4 or 5 business days being completely unacceptable. The only coin that is as safe as fiat IMO is XMR and it is still in it's infancy. LTC is a pretty dependable and quick coin but it's fiat value has been seriously fluctuating as most coins have. For mass adoption stability is also a key feature for a store of wealth. Of course speculating is a completely different animal.

Well said....

Thank you. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamesweb6

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:26:27 PM

18 days since polo stole 1.83 bitcoin from my wallet and dont answer my tickets
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:02:05 AM

Why is this always from newbie accounts? Do you not want to use your main one or did you just google this thread?

Just an FYI alot of N00b accounts just spread FUD so no one is going to take you serious.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:06:09 AM

Why is this always from newbie accounts? Do you not want to use your main one or did you just google this thread?

Just an FYI alot of N00b accounts just spread FUD so no one is going to take you serious.
Check his post history...
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:29:20 AM

Looks like he has alot of coins. Maybe they are blacklisting. Smiley

https://blockchain.info/address/1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg

It would be stupid to send black coins to a US regulated exchange though, so...

flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:52:08 AM

Maybe... I just wanted to point out he created this acc only because of this "issue", and shitspammed with this all of the relevant threads.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:56:37 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 04:09:43 AM by Hueristic

Maybe... I just wanted to point out he created this acc only because of this "issue", and shitspammed with this all of the relevant threads.

Yup, not gonna believe him without more proof then a transaction. Especially one from an account with massive amounts flowing through it and he needs to spam here for 1.8.

Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:18:42 AM

With all these rumors about poloniex i decieded  to withdraw my balance.
About 5 minutes after email confirmation, i received my coins.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:09:17 AM

Good to know, what coins?

I had to open a ticket today, I placed margins that did not appear yet were charged for.

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

I don't understand why the people keeps says that poloniex is scam exchanger but i have made couples withdrawal was succesfull
i think the problem on the kinds of altcoins be withdrawal not on poloniex service, i have made withdrawal ethereum classic was succesfull and also with bitcoins too, we must check the network of altcoins that be withdrawal before complaint on here.
jamesweb6

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:31:39 AM

Complete    BTC   1.83067190
2017-06-10 05:37:20
Address: 1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg
Txid: 8ed0a0fec6dc1c917d6e76d4ff67518132f060e09d30538619878f1f581fce32

then one of poloniex bot or manually , those bitcoin were taken from my account to theirs as you see below in the link   ; and how i know its poloniex is easy as you see lots of previous transaction with them; its like i did a trade

first im living the stress of my life as where the hell is my money
second i sent multiple request to support which dont answer ;with the money they make they should hire tons off stafff since they know whats coming unless they are  idiots
third my losss is up into thousands already

so, for those stupid idiot who think im chilling as poloniex stole around 5000 usd from my wallet ; and i wasnt withdrawing or anything, they simply fn took it.

so those idiot who are criticizing me look at blockchain and youll see last place where it went is in their account, after 20 days if i wasnt to bring hell to them its totally my right , and if they dont refund me , they will need tons of cops to protect them

the owner is Tristan D'agosta , look on google pictures, hes on top left, i saved them if ever they disappear, they didnt stole the right guys, its bringing me tons of problems as this would now be 15 k , its a loss and i need to cover this loss

Keep on not refunding me poloniex no problem , ill have each and everyone of you one by one ... legally or not
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:48:38 AM

I don't understand why the people keeps says that poloniex is scam exchanger but i have made couples withdrawal was succesfull
i think the problem on the kinds of altcoins be withdrawal not on poloniex service, i have made withdrawal ethereum classic was succesfull and also with bitcoins too, we must check the network of altcoins that be withdrawal before complaint on here.

This is becoming normal every now and then in last few days i read here that user are scammed from poloniex. And in most cases its BTC balance on some cases there are some other coins but most in bitcoin. Dont know what is happening to them but this is not good for many who have coins there. Still its 1 to 10000 users that have issues but again its not good for business.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

Complete    BTC   1.83067190
2017-06-10 05:37:20
Address: 1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg
Txid: 8ed0a0fec6dc1c917d6e76d4ff67518132f060e09d30538619878f1f581fce32

then one of poloniex bot or manually , those bitcoin were taken from my account to theirs as you see below in the link   ; and how i know its poloniex is easy as you see lots of previous transaction with them; its like i did a trade

first im living the stress of my life as where the hell is my money
second i sent multiple request to support which dont answer ;with the money they make they should hire tons off stafff since they know whats coming unless they are  idiots
third my losss is up into thousands already

so, for those stupid idiot who think im chilling as poloniex stole around 5000 usd from my wallet ; and i wasnt withdrawing or anything, they simply fn took it.

so those idiot who are criticizing me look at blockchain and youll see last place where it went is in their account, after 20 days if i wasnt to bring hell to them its totally my right , and if they dont refund me , they will need tons of cops to protect them

the owner is Tristan D'agosta , look on google pictures, hes on top left, i saved them if ever they disappear, they didnt stole the right guys, its bringing me tons of problems as this would now be 15 k , its a loss and i need to cover this loss

Keep on not refunding me poloniex no problem , ill have each and everyone of you one by one ... legally or not

Did you call the authorities? They are regulated and you can take them to court. They are bound by US laws.

jamesweb6

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

no, they will probably disappear before we have a chance to do so but i will next week if no refund , were at 20 dammm days now
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:34:13 AM

This is becoming normal every now and then in last few days i read here that user are scammed from poloniex. And in most cases its BTC balance on some cases there are some other coins but most in bitcoin. Dont know what is happening to them but this is not good for many who have coins there. Still its 1 to 10000 users that have issues but again its not good for business.

No doubt, in every thread i read about polo, 90% of users are getting these accusations serious and removing their coins from there.
Wish them can solve these problems, otherwise, we can start to worry about the future of this exchange
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:27:32 AM

Just sent 10 XMr to Kraken from Polo with no issue and it was FAST!

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:44:35 AM

i hope all problem about poloniex solved
because poloniex big exchanger, number one altcoin exchanger, with the best volume transaction
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:29:34 AM

i hope all problem about poloniex solved
because poloniex big exchanger, number one altcoin exchanger, with the best volume transaction
Today there is problem on login to poloniex
CONNECTION ERROR

Sorry, we're unable to connect to the server at the moment.
Please try again in a few minutes.

Ray ID: 3777f9cada0d31aa
Error reference number: 502

I don't know how long this program be fixed by developers of poloniex please confirm for users who has same problem with me, i hope it will not be scam service. Cheesy
kalodu

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

No doubt, in every thread i read about polo, 90% of users are getting these accusations serious and removing their coins from there.
Wish them can solve these problems, otherwise, we can start to worry about the future of this exchange

I don't think they are purposely trying to steal from people but the problems are definitely going to lead people to other exchanges, bittrex seems to be gaining more and more volume every day.

aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:37:11 AM

I can't connect either. And my bot can't connect either. Wait and see. It's still early in the US.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: