Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54511 times)
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

As I know, many investors do not rate Dogecoin as a promising and necessary digital tool. There are two factors that can affect the growth of the value of DOGE coins. The first one is the influx of new investors, who, when looking for promising coins, on any one, will come across articles on the prospects of dog-money. The second is the linear growth of the whole market.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tocko

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

i don't see the point in this coin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

Could something have a value, when you create it only due to popularity of one meme? Meme with a dog?
I think that Litecoin, Dogecoin and Feathercoin are same, they are forks of Bitcoin, almost same parameters.. but nothing new or innovative.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Ritaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

As crypto generally becomes more and more prevalent in the public eye (and more user-friendly) I believe that the DOGE coin "brand" can only benefit. While the developers seem to have abandoned the coin in the past few months, they're sitting on a branding asset with a lot of future potentials. Sure the last commit was 2017...life happens and this isn't really THAT long of a time - maybe they're planning a comeback or re-branding? Gathering investors? Most new 'altcoins' I'm sure would kill for an established userbase like DOGE already has.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

As crypto generally becomes more and more prevalent in the public eye (and more user-friendly) I believe that the DOGE coin "brand" can only benefit. While the developers seem to have abandoned the coin in the past few months, they're sitting on a branding asset with a lot of future potentials. Sure the last commit was 2017...life happens and this isn't really THAT long of a time - maybe they're planning a comeback or re-branding? Gathering investors? Most new 'altcoins' I'm sure would kill for an established userbase like DOGE already has.

I think it will always be around but it will never really develop into something really valuable, just a fun memecoin.
NoErrorscreenstim

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Doge seems like it's the coin that is not going to have that much value if people see that it's not really used online.
opma

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

Hmm dogecoin was created just for fun. People remembered about this token at Chinese dog year. Firstly pumped, after dumped. Coin whith no idea, with no product. How do you think dogecoin have a future? Thats really funny question
clasifiedads

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Hmm dogecoin was created just for fun. People remembered about this token at Chinese dog year. Firstly pumped, after dumped. Coin whith no idea, with no product. How do you think dogecoin have a future? Thats really funny question

Dogecoin is not that intimidating to Bitcoin or Ethereum because that coin was made for fun and it is not really a serious coin.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
The only things that I have heard about that kind positive is that it is having small transaction fees so many guys are using it in purples of withdrawing money from the cryptocurrency medium.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.
It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

That is why DOGE is still interested in many people because of its stable prices and cheap transactions.

If the DOGE is upgraded to make it a new wallet, maybe in my opinion the transaction fee will rise again and all people will change direction.
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Dogecoin is known as a crypto joke, developed by a developer named Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon. But now doge coin is one of the best and most stable crypto and supported by many big markets.
The Dogecoin community is set to make dogecoin prices rise. With more and more merchants embracing Dogecoin every day, the future looks bright. If more users and society adopt a typical ecosystem, where Dogecoin currently has a major role, the community behind this altcoin might be well aware that its hard work is paying off.
Avadakedavra Lord

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive. Lips sealed Lips sealed
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive. Lips sealed Lips sealed
very interesting,  indeed to follow the development of dogecoin,
a coin that is highly favored by large traders, because once it rises directly hit the profit Cheesy,
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

I think that the most useful application of the DogeCoin project may still be to use the arbitration, you probably understand what it is and I do not need to explain it, of course I have now entered USDT, but before it was not, it is now difficult to say about the future of this project.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

Do not underestimate any alternative coin because anything can happen at anytime especially if you can purchase much quantity. I like dogecoin because of it availability in so many exchangers, in order to reduce transaction charge if I am moving coin, I trade it with dogecoin than I move to another exchanger with this method I reduce the transaction charge of 100000 satoshi that most exchangers are taking as transaction charge.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

I think dogecoin future is not good. Because it is make for fun. Moreover don't develop this token. I think one day the token will died. I have 1 lakh doge coin .I sold this quickly. Coz it's future has no guarantee.

Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

I think dogecoin has just the identical old component new in innovation, however it appears has a very dynamic community in China, as i might see it, new comer has little enthusiasm for this antique coin, and it'll gone as the time surpassed via
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

Despite hat some people see Doge as a shit coin, it is still giving it's investors profit. Sometimes, some of the coins we underrate tend to give much more profit in the long run, than even some that we see as being good.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

The only things that I have heard about that kind positive is that it is having small transaction fees so many guys are using it in purples of withdrawing money from the cryptocurrency medium.

Agree. Dogecoin's inexpensive transaction fees makes it practical for quick trades to another cryptocurrency without the high costs involved with Bitcoin. Over time, Dogecoin will become cheaper simply because its supply is quite high. Compared with other altcoins, this one is of the most inflated cryptocurrencies in existence to date. It's quite easy to send money worldwide at cheap costs and fast speeds with Dogecoin.

However, the lack of development and innovation, will have a very bad effect over its stability in the long term. Only a community takeover would save DOGE, or another developer team that's willing to make the cryptocurrency shine like it used to back in 2014. In the meantime, I guess that it will continue to decline in value, but it will not disappear in the market due to its high trading volume.

Nevertheless, I still have a few Dogecoins lying around, and I'm hodling them just in case something exciting happens in the future. Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

Despite hat some people see Doge as a shit coin, it is still giving it's investors profit. Sometimes, some of the coins we underrate tend to give much more profit in the long run, than even some that we see as being good.

Yes sir! It could be said that Dogecoin is worthless, as there are many other altcoins in the market right now which are much practical for micropayments and tips. Their technology is superior, and they're constantly maintained by their development team. Sure, many people might find Dogecoin useful, but it's an outdated cryptocurrency with no purpose in life, in my own opinion.

Maybe someday, someone could become interested in bringing back Dogecoin to its glory days. But, the cheaper it becomes, the distant that dream becomes each day. Therefore, all we could do is to support Dogecoin by actively trading it in the market, running nodes, and operating miners for the sake of its future. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: