Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2019, 10:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder
placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS XLR💥100% PoS + Masternodes💥Txbit.io exchange is live now !  (Read 276602 times)
chickenfacts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

Futhermore, Solaris has been added in one-click masternode service of GINcoin platform.
I really wish that txbit.io exchange will be launched and been tradeable soon.
Yes, here is link to visit the GINcoin platform for 1-click masternode-setup service.
https://p.gincoin.io/#!/
Solaris has been there weeks ago.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Solaris (XLR) listed on Block DX!

Dear Solaris community,

We are glad to announce that XLR will be listed on BlockNet’s Decentralized Exchange, Block DX. Block DX is currently in Beta, but full release is planned in the coming months!

Thanks to the BlockNet team for listing XLR and we are looking forward to being part of the decentralized revolution!

A little about Solaris

Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology. Environmentally friendly Proof of Stake consensus protocol and a supporting secondary Masternode network, Solaris establishes itself as a secure, self-sustaining, decentralized and private cryptocurrency for everyday use.

Solaris is traded on KuCoin, Coinexchange, OOOBTC and Cryptohub exchanges.

Join The Solaris Community:

Website — https://solariscoin.com

Twitter — https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin

Offical ANN — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831629.0

Telegram — https://t.me/solariscoin

Discord — https://discord.gg/wMcqapP

Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/solarisxlr/

Facebook — facebook.com/solariscoin/

thats great to hear, but i dont think this would effect the price because of the current market state.
diemquy057

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

This is great news to see Solaris listed on BlockNets decentralized exchange, I'm really looking forward to the full launch of this DEX and now its even better as Solaris is on there. Like I have always said Solaris has so much going for it and that its only a matter of time before we see Solaris start to shine once again. We just all need to be patient!
Solaris has come a bit closer to its take-off point.
Of course, the project need more breaking news, and txbit.io exchange plays important role in this scenario.
tuandl

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

This is great news to see Solaris listed on BlockNets decentralized exchange, I'm really looking forward to the full launch of this DEX and now its even better as Solaris is on there. Like I have always said Solaris has so much going for it and that its only a matter of time before we see Solaris start to shine once again. We just all need to be patient!
First, congratulations for being appeared in BlockNets platform.
Secondly, hope to see the first tradeable day of txbit.io exchange, which is the own exchange of Solaris project.
We have come to the end of the third quarter this year, there are only four months left till the end of 2018. Solaris team should do something for community.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 436
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Booming, lol, really?
Has the chart shown that Solaris flied?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/

Sometimes it takes a while for the price to catch up with the project.  This will be the case with Solaris.

The price is not bad right now but could go lower before rocketing upward. The team behind it are dedicated. The technology behind it is solid for a privacy coin and if you compare the amount of coins Solaris has with the amount PIVX has you can see Solaris is extremely undervalued and should be about $40 a coin if the PIVX coin price is reasonable.

Best Privacy Crypto Exchange is TXBIT.io for the best privacy cryptos such as HORIZEN (ZEN) and the amazing SpectreCoin (XSPEC). Hopefully SpectreCoin Trading will be added shortly to txbit.io also.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

Of course, the project need more breaking news, and txbit.io exchange plays important role in this scenario.

i apriciate all the hardwork of DEV for this coin. but i think time of shitcoins is over. institutional money will flow in strong projects and shits will die. save your ass while you can.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 436
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

i apriciate all the hardwork of DEV for this coin. but i think time of shitcoins is over. institutional money will flow in strong projects and shits will die. save your ass while you can.

Even strong project coins are down along with crap coins. I agree. Institutional money will flow into strong projects, but oppressed individuals all over the world will need a strong project privacy coin like Solaris to maintain their freedom in the midst of an unfree world.

Thanks for your imput.

Best Privacy Crypto Exchange is TXBIT.io for the best privacy cryptos such as HORIZEN (ZEN) and the amazing SpectreCoin (XSPEC). Hopefully SpectreCoin Trading will be added shortly to txbit.io also.
nhanmt

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

We are staying at very good entry point!
Hop on the XLR boat now if you want to invest your money into Solaris project.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/
What a very stimulating chart!
The chart gives me a greedy feeling which almost forcing me to buy Solaris immediately.
diemquy057

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

What a very stimulating chart!
The chart gives me a greedy feeling which almost forcing me to buy Solaris immediately.
Can not disagree with you, mate.
It is one of the most perfect period to jump in by buying Solaris.
Low price and almost found its bottom this year.
thithai547

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

Can not disagree with you, mate.
It is one of the most perfect period to jump in by buying Solaris.
Low price and almost found its bottom this year.
Solaris need a big leverage to start bouncing back.
Nevertheless, good news is the coin has found its bottom and it's hard to see the coin drops dramatically.
Waiting period before bouncing back.
SolarisDev

Activity: 622
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Solaris Community Update — July 2018

Greetings Solaris community,

It’s hard to believe how fast the time is going when you are keeping busy. August is nearly upon us, so it’s time to do a round-up of the July progress and provide some well needed updates for the project.

First things first. Last week we made a quick survey to gather feedback from the Solaris community regarding any concerns, questions or general comments they have about the project. Majority of the feedback was based around frequency of updates on the progress of various initiatives by the team. We are happy to say that your voice has been heard. We will be providing weekly updates about the various topics and progress on development work. Expect to see a lot more about txbit!

Roadmap Update

One of the big changes we want to highlight this month is our revised roadmap. After some internal meetings with the core team, it was decided to fully concentrate on txbit.io development as it provides a unique proposition for XLR holders. Txbit is shaping up to be an outstanding experience, which we will be detailing in the weekly updates going forward!

iOS wallet

We are glad to announce that development work has started on the Solaris iOS wallet. Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks! As some of you may be aware, the publishing process to the Apple app store can be tedious. In case of extended delays with Apple, we will be looking into options of publishing the App on a third party provider.

New Exchange Listings

Solaris will be listed on two upcoming exchanges, Bitfineon and BlockDX. Follow @solariscoin on Twitter to stay updated on when these exchanges go live!

Solaris listed on GIN platform

Solaris has been listed on GIN masternode platform. ( https://gincoin.io/ ) Looking for an easy way to set-up and run your XLR masternode? Look into GIN!

Solaris listed on MYCE

Lastly, Solaris has been listed on MYCE. ( https://www.myce.world/ ) Enjoy easy Masternode set-up using a Telegram bot and paying for the hosting with XLR!

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀        ▀▀████▄
     ▄███▀      ▄████▄   ▄████▄
   ▄███▀        ██   ██ ██▀ ▀███▄
  ▐██▌          ▀▀█  ████▀    ▐██▌
 ▐██▌     ▄▄██████▄▄████████▄  ▐██▌
 ███   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀  ▀██  ███
▐██▌  ███▀         ▀███▄ ▄  ▄█  ▐██▌
███  ███▀            ▀██ ▀███▀   ███
███ ███               ▀██        ███
███▐██▌      ▄▄▄       ██▌       ███
▐██▐██      ▐███▌      ▐█▌      ▐██▌
 ████▌       ▀▀▀       ██▌      ███
 ▐████                ▐██      ▐██▌
  ▐████              ▄██▌     ▐██▌
   ▀████▄         ▄▄███▀    ▄███▀
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄██████▀    ▄███▀
       ▀█████████▀▀   ▄▄████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████▀        ▄█████████▄        █▄                       ▄█▄             ████████████▄▄       █▄      ▄▄████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀       ▄███████████████▄     ███                     ▄███▄            ██████████████▄      ███    ▄████████████▀
▐███                 ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄    ███                    ▄█████▄           ███         ███▌     ███   ▐███
▐██▌                ▐███▀           ▀███▌   ███                   ▄███▀███▄          ███         ▐██▌     ███   ▐██▌
▐███                ███▌             ▐███   ███                  ▄███▀ ▀███▄         ███         ███▌     ███   ▐███
 ▀███████████▄▄     ███               ███   ███                 ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███ ██████████▀      ███    ▀███████████▄▄
  ▀▀███████████▄    ███               ███   ███                ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ███ ████████▀▀       ███     ▀▀███████████▄
             ███▌   ███▌             ▐███   ███               ▄███▀  ▄▄▄  ▀███▄      ███ ▀████▄           ███                ███▌
             ▐██▌   ▐███▄           ▄███▌   ███              ▄███▀   ███   ▀███▄     ███   ▀████▄         ███                ▐██▌
             ███▌    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀    ███             ▄███▀    ▀▀▀    ▀███▄    ███     ▀████▄       ███                ███▌
  ▄████████████▀      ▀███████████████▀     █████████▄     ▄███▀             ▀███▄   ███       ▀████▄     ███     ▄████████████▀
▄████████████▀▀          ▀█████████▀        ▀██████████▄   ██▀                 ▀██    ▀█         ▀████▄    ▀█   ▄████████████▀▀

zXLR | XLR | SINCE MARCH 2017

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kedochanh26

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Solaris Community Update — July 2018

Greetings Solaris community,

It’s hard to believe how fast the time is going when you are keeping busy. August is nearly upon us, so it’s time to do a round-up of the July progress and provide some well needed updates for the project.

First things first. Last week we made a quick survey to gather feedback from the Solaris community regarding any concerns, questions or general comments they have about the project. Majority of the feedback was based around frequency of updates on the progress of various initiatives by the team. We are happy to say that your voice has been heard. We will be providing weekly updates about the various topics and progress on development work. Expect to see a lot more about txbit!

Roadmap Update

One of the big changes we want to highlight this month is our revised roadmap. After some internal meetings with the core team, it was decided to fully concentrate on txbit.io development as it provides a unique proposition for XLR holders. Txbit is shaping up to be an outstanding experience, which we will be detailing in the weekly updates going forward!

iOS wallet

We are glad to announce that development work has started on the Solaris iOS wallet. Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks! As some of you may be aware, the publishing process to the Apple app store can be tedious. In case of extended delays with Apple, we will be looking into options of publishing the App on a third party provider.

New Exchange Listings

Solaris will be listed on two upcoming exchanges, Bitfineon and BlockDX. Follow @solariscoin on Twitter to stay updated on when these exchanges go live!

Solaris listed on GIN platform

Solaris has been listed on GIN masternode platform. ( https://gincoin.io/ ) Looking for an easy way to set-up and run your XLR masternode? Look into GIN!

Solaris listed on MYCE

Lastly, Solaris has been listed on MYCE. ( https://www.myce.world/ ) Enjoy easy Masternode set-up using a Telegram bot and paying for the hosting with XLR!

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

Finally, we have official statemement from Solaris dev that the txbit.io exchange will be officially launched in the year of 2019.
The beta version will be launched in the fourth quarter this year.
diemquy057

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

Bitcoin has started down again today, but very good news for Solaris community is our coin has stayed stable, almost un-affected by Bitcoin movements.
Stakers and masternode owners likely don't want to sell their coins at lows.
Sometimes, some of them sell small part of their coins for daily expenses, I guess.  Grin
tbct_mt2

Activity: 560
Merit: 313

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Future developmental plans have been clearer a bit after Solaris team published latest announcement.
iOS wallet and txbit.io are the most important things, and the txbit.io exchange might be the most desired ones for Solaris community.
The XLR community likely have waited for the exchange over long period of time, since the start day of 2018.

This space is for rent!
lebamt

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Please stop ask for rises of XLR for now.
The coin has actually been in accumulating phase, which might last a bit more months.
Therefore, we all should calm down, hold our coins and wait to see when the accumulating period ends.
psihotoc

Activity: 673
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Something through the dips when the coin bounces? The project is worthy but here's something it will not go into growth.
pham42760

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

Now we are opening our exchange with this markets:

Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash
Biitcoin Gold
Litecoin
Litecoin Cash
Dash
Verge
Dogecoin
Primus
Levi
Bolivarcoin
Arepa
Bitcoiners
Scolcoin

If you want add your crypto, please contact us!

Send us PM

t.me/ThexchangerioC

One more young, strange exchange.
I think Solaris team should very careful before accept the listing invitation.
Keep investors safely should the the most priority.
lebamt

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:53:53 AM

Something through the dips when the coin bounces? The project is worthy but here's something it will not go into growth.
Bought at dips, but I don't have too much money to buy massive amount of Solaris.
Anyway, I feel very happy with my decision.
Elder III

Activity: 952
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

Thank you for the update.  I am most looking forward to the new exchange, txbit.io - Many coins have announced plans for their own exchange over the past 6 months, but as far as I am aware, Solaris was the first smaller coin to announce plans to develop an exchange and the others seem to be copying that idea. 
hp162133

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

Thank you for the update.  I am most looking forward to the new exchange, txbit.io - Many coins have announced plans for their own exchange over the past 6 months, but as far as I am aware, Solaris was the first smaller coin to announce plans to develop an exchange and the others seem to be copying that idea. 
I am eagerly waiting for txbit.io exchange too.
Good news from Solaris team recently is the beta version of txbit.io will be launched in fourth quarter this year (has not had official launch day yet).
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.