Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308794 times)
CrownRoyal79

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

...will be happy to ram my fists in his bowels...

I hope you will at least wear a glove!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaxDamageCZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

Hi there, first of all, I think this is a very promising project. I'm currently mining Solaris and also bought some on Cryptopia. I have a few questions, though.

When I first downloaded the Windows wallet, it didn't start synchronizing automatically and said there were "0 active connections". I solved it by creating the .conf file, but why is it happening in the first place? It makes the coin look a bit unprofessional and could be a turnoff for more casual users.

I'd also like to recommend creating a subreddit and perhaps get on some other social media, a sense of community around the coin will increase it's worth in the eyes of a potential investor researching the coin.

Other than that I'd like to thank the developer for staying very active and I hope he'll continue to do the great job he's doing.

Best of luck to Solaris!
Thergud

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

Hi there, first of all, I think this is a very promising project. I'm currently mining Solaris and also bought some on Cryptopia. I have a few questions, though.

When I first downloaded the Windows wallet, it didn't start synchronizing automatically and said there were "0 active connections". I solved it by creating the .conf file, but why is it happening in the first place? It makes the coin look a bit unprofessional and could be a turnoff for more casual users.

I'd also like to recommend creating a subreddit and perhaps get on some other social media, a sense of community around the coin will increase it's worth in the eyes of a potential investor researching the coin.

Other than that I'd like to thank the developer for staying very active and I hope he'll continue to do the great job he's doing.

Best of luck to Solaris!

I agree, polishing the three wallets to look sleek and work without any user configuration would make this coin shoot up in value a decent percent. I have made a sub for the coin, but I am inexperienced in modding. If you would like to mod it please PM your reddit name.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

Best of luck to Solaris!

Yeah I agree a subreddit and wallet polishing would probably bring in more members to the community but usage wouldn't hurt either like maybe being added to coinpayments.net. The algorithm is so rare that there's only one miner on mining rig rentals for it that's both a good and bad thing imo. I plan to do a write up on Steemit about it eventually once I get a sense of direction of where the coin is headed. A roadmap info graphic speak volumes too so maybe if we could band together and hire someone to create one if it's not already in the works. What do you guys think?

bro_bro

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

This is a very good project but I am still jr member to join twitter campaign. thank so much dev.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
CryptoTalapoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

Best of luck to Solaris!

Yeah I agree a subreddit and wallet polishing would probably bring in more members to the community but usage wouldn't hurt either like maybe being added to coinpayments.net. The algorithm is so rare that there's only one miner on mining rig rentals for it that's both a good and bad thing imo. I plan to do a write up on Steemit about it eventually once I get a sense of direction of where the coin is headed. A roadmap info graphic speak volumes too so maybe if we could band together and hire someone to create one if it's not already in the works. What do you guys think?

I agree with this.. I also think a website overhaul is critical. Really making it clear both the direction and why this coin is better than the others. Right now it is vague and just has one real tab. Ask yourself why this coin and not the million others and really lay it out there.

Additionally I saw some talk about masternodes. Figuring this out and really marketing it is another way to bring in volume. Its worked for Cryptonat and scorecoin to name a few.

Finally, could we get the link to the reddit put on the first post. I would be happy to contribute in it.

I just bought into this coin as of last night. It has promise and there are no others with such an active Dev at this price. I'm hyped.
Thergud

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:15:09 PM

The subreddit can be found at www.reddit.com/r/solariscoin

I have been slowly doing what I can with it. If you would like to help please shoot me a PM.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:47:08 PM

The algorithm is so rare that there's only one miner on mining rig rentals for it that's both a good and bad thing imo.

algorithm? I think a lot of users don't know how to launch ccminer/sgminer,  they need some GUI miner . I was getting question on my pool "how to launch mining, where is the miner program to download?"
I'm going to make GUI for my pool, but it will not be soon.

Currently it would be good to offer to add XLR to miningpoolhub, they have simple GUI mining manager, and they will delist a lot of coins soon so there can be a place for XLR.

k0stas

Activity: 526
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

This coin remind an old clock at the wall
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 08:17:04 PM

Many Thanks for your valuable comments and suggestions .
- I'm in touch with @MystPhysX regarding web  and windows wallet
-  We're still  looking for someone who can take our core code and implement  masternodes
-  New website coming soon
- If any of you can manage reddit we can pay bounties for that

Thank you for support !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:48:28 PM

-  We're still  looking for someone who can take our core code and implement  masternodes

Thank you for support !

I would advise against masternodes, at least while the coin is still mineable. Most hybrid coins do not have many security problems. This coin has no real need of masternodes at this point but to only alienate future investors. I know the dev of another coin who originally was going to make his coin PoS only but decided against since hybrid coins' chains are very secure. 'Nodes could help once the coin is only PoS.
CryptoTalapoin

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:02:51 PM

Thank you for support !

I would advise against masternodes, at least while the coin is still mineable. Most hybrid coins do not have many security problems. This coin has no real need of masternodes at this point but to only alienate future investors. I know the dev of another coin who originally was going to make his coin PoS only but decided against since hybrid coins' chains are very secure. 'Nodes could help once the coin is only PoS.

Would you mind elaborating further why you think they would alienate further investors. I have to admit I'm not extremely versed in some of the technical aspects of blockchain. I was thinking they might be a good marketing tool to attract more investors. I'm interested in learning as much as I can.
Lercker

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:19:48 PM

Thank you for support !

Would you mind elaborating further why you think they would alienate further investors. I have to admit I'm not extremely versed in some of the technical aspects of blockchain. I was thinking they might be a good marketing tool to attract more investors. I'm interested in learning as much as I can.
This has more to do with the whole cryptosphere than anything. Like I basically said, tech-wise there is no current need for masternodes, Dash came up with masternodes to help secure the network like PPC came up with hybrid PoS/PoW to secure the network. When any coinsin general gains popularity, i.e. get in the top 50 on CMC, sock puppets tend to start showing up to put coins down. Bringing in masternodes would only give fuel to fire this early. Since we actually would be instituting them in to be trendy and gain some popularity since there is no other reason to do so. The fudders would actually have an genuine argument against early holders controlling the coins since we mined it, staked, and then brought in masternodes (if we do so at this point) to increase our supply. (Yes, all early miners/buyers get the best deal anyway but it does not stop fud).
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against masternodes wholesale. (I have a stake in PIVX, DASH, CHC and CRW). I just think it would be bad reasoning to bring them in while there is no technological reason to do so. I think it would be great to say at then end of PoW masternodes will be a part of the roadmap (especially if you say the amount is not decided, it would give even more incentive to hold).
Lercker

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:25:31 PM

Start a marketing campaign if you want better marketing. Twitter and SolarisDev alone will not be enough to get this coin in the top 100 of CMC on their own. This coin needs its community's help if it is going to gain any traction since it has no real innovation (sorry Dev, I still support you anyway). Masternodes will not help much either to that regard.
CryptoTalapoin

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:26:07 PM

Thank you for support !

This has more to do with the whole cryptosphere than anything. Like I basically said, tech-wise there is no current need for masternodes, Dash came up with masternodes to help secure the network like PPC came up with hybrid PoS/PoW to secure the network. When any coinsin general gains popularity, i.e. get in the top 50 on CMC, sock puppets tend to start showing up to put coins down. Bringing in masternodes would only give fuel to fire this early. Since we actually would be instituting them in to be trendy and gain some popularity since there is no other reason to do so. The fudders would actually have an genuine argument against early holders controlling the coins since we mined it, staked, and then brought in masternodes (if we do so at this point) to increase our supply. (Yes, all early miners/buyers get the best deal anyway but it does not stop fud).
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against masternodes wholesale. (I have a stake in PIVX, DASH, CHC and CRW). I just think it would be bad reasoning to bring them in while there is no technological reason to do so. I think it would be great to say at then end of PoW masternodes will be a part of the roadmap (especially if you say the amount is not decided, it would give even more incentive to hold).

makes sense. Appreciate the answer!
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

Payment list for last week :

- signature campaign:

mmo_online_1981  - sgrAgwJgbHrsGTKbG7F7jzdWqQFFZNrGr1  - 15 XLR
mmo4me.2016 - sMQ2o15qCw2TWzXYKoLzT2Q35XL3X3jAwH   - 15 XLR
albanes - scJhugQbKjGLcuC4Pu1cFJSApxJty9Lva6 - 20 XLR
psihotoc - sRFbuKUHEUBd8AUSQEdFF1nq5iqa8nr9Gn - 10 XLR
fedmahnkassad - sX6mVYKd8u6r31ukpD8DpueEzGAWzHmPin - 30 XLR
schyter - sPd2KZo4UNy2Au8zBMRqjtkC7S7MnFtTR1 - 5 XLR
rooster2000bka - sdPTidBhq4irdu1qab8jZ5ApRx4uLA8RLb - 10 XLR
striker7334 2.0 - shD6ZHseTrbycHYPUSDAyotT5uBEoxSnGG - 15 XLR
Rumhurius - sNPMQPFSLSkHoFSjoQL7kN4beNLMV91Y4w - 50  XLR                             
CryptoGeneral - sQ58w6NCMkteAx31HWiPvetCXNF4LpxwPE - 10 XLR

Thank You for support !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:22:30 PM

Start a marketing campaign if you want better marketing. Twitter and SolarisDev alone will not be enough to get this coin in the top 100 of CMC on their own. This coin needs its community's help if it is going to gain any traction since it has no real innovation (sorry Dev, I still support you anyway). Masternodes will not help much either to that regard.

Well the dev does have a signature campaign as well as a Twitter campaign so there is some sort of marketing going on at the moment. We are seeing more and more activity going on in here now so XLR is getting some attention. It would be nice to see more miners mining this coin which will help with the growth of the coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:17:24 AM

Payment list for last week :

- signature campaign:

mmo_online_1981  - sgrAgwJgbHrsGTKbG7F7jzdWqQFFZNrGr1  - 15 XLR
mmo4me.2016 - sMQ2o15qCw2TWzXYKoLzT2Q35XL3X3jAwH   - 15 XLR
albanes - scJhugQbKjGLcuC4Pu1cFJSApxJty9Lva6 - 20 XLR
psihotoc - sRFbuKUHEUBd8AUSQEdFF1nq5iqa8nr9Gn - 10 XLR
fedmahnkassad - sX6mVYKd8u6r31ukpD8DpueEzGAWzHmPin - 30 XLR
schyter - sPd2KZo4UNy2Au8zBMRqjtkC7S7MnFtTR1 - 5 XLR
rooster2000bka - sdPTidBhq4irdu1qab8jZ5ApRx4uLA8RLb - 10 XLR
striker7334 2.0 - shD6ZHseTrbycHYPUSDAyotT5uBEoxSnGG - 15 XLR
Rumhurius - sNPMQPFSLSkHoFSjoQL7kN4beNLMV91Y4w - 50  XLR                             
CryptoGeneral - sQ58w6NCMkteAx31HWiPvetCXNF4LpxwPE - 10 XLR

Thank You for support !

Date: 2017-07-19
To: sgrAgwJgbHrsGTKbG7F7jzdWqQFFZNrGr1
Debit: -15.00 XLR
To: sMQ2o15qCw2TWzXYKoLzT2Q35XL3X3jAwH
To: scJhugQbKjGLcuC4Pu1cFJSApxJty9Lva6
Debit: -20.00 XLR
To: sRFbuKUHEUBd8AUSQEdFF1nq5iqa8nr9Gn
Debit: -10.00 XLR
To: sX6mVYKd8u6r31ukpD8DpueEzGAWzHmPin
Debit: -30.00 XLR
To: sPd2KZo4UNy2Au8zBMRqjtkC7S7MnFtTR1
Debit: -5.00 XLR
To: sdPTidBhq4irdu1qab8jZ5ApRx4uLA8RLb
To: shD6ZHseTrbycHYPUSDAyotT5uBEoxSnGG
To: sNPMQPFSLSkHoFSjoQL7kN4beNLMV91Y4w
Debit: -50.00 XLR
To: sQ58w6NCMkteAx31HWiPvetCXNF4LpxwPE
Transaction fee: -0.001 XLR
Net amount: -180.001 XLR
Transaction ID: 7fcb6c0b8f6d8feaca485a03e0f6c69c2ca9dd6b8197d35265c250e2d821476e

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:37:45 AM

Thank you for support !

I understand exactly where you're coming from, I only suggested masternodes as a way to attract interest in the coin and a low barrier of entry for the coin requirement could be a easy way to combat the fudders and would be a true advertising point for decentralization but you are right as far as extra security thats not necessary(if there is such a thing). I think with this kind of coin its important to have direction to a yearly end goal with tentative deadlines to show people its a serious project like a mission or vision statement lol.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:52:49 AM

Hello dev ... i'm using XLR wallet but why not sync?
@AakZaki close wallet first  , then your  need to create solariscoin.conf  yourself ( notepad) and paste to  solariscoin folder    located at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\solariscoin  ( to open roaming appdata folder you can use %appdata% command ).

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=18921
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWD
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
mining=1
addnode=185.183.99.171
addnode=185.183.99.19

Solaris tshirt available on Cryptopia MarketPlace  :

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/4619

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/5403

I've done it but I have not found 40 XLR in the wallet, can I change the wallet to receive another payment for the next week?

Please change my wallet address:
In spreadsheet No: 12
Name: AakZaki
Address: sXXc55bvpvr6D4Z1ZewgokQ9K8YududZAw

Replace to: seS2f3h6mvvurFx2A1UXfnF4PaPeY8pLpJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: