Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308792 times)
emage

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

Nice to see there's made progress in this project.
Good luck for the swap.
Coinexchange.io is a small exchange but good for swaps.
Usually works without problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

During the swapping period  we will have two chain ( Nist5 and Xevan ) running in parallel .

Does this mean that for however long the swapping period is there will be 2 different Solaris coins being traded on exchanges for different prices, with different tickers, wallets and everything?  Could someone mine on Nist5 and transfer those coins to the Xevan chain in order to run a Masternode?

Not really. We dont  change name and thicker.  People will be able to mine Solars NIST5 during the swapping time. If you mine Solaris Nist5 you must swap your coins to Solaris with new algorithm (Xevan) 1:1 . Only then you will be able to send your  XLR to exchange or to run Masternode.

Plan for the next week :

- new website,
- Tuesday 03 October  release new wallet,
- new source code , block explorer , new network start - 07 October, 14:00 UTC
- coins swap  start 07 October,

Thank you for your support !

Wow, I found that solaris dev is quite active. So, after the swapping, will old NIST5 chain still available like ETH and ETC?

Actually I noticed about solaris from ccminer topic about xevan algorithm, found that it is one of the great coin  Smiley
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:08:35 PM

Wow, I found that solaris dev is quite active. So, after the swapping, will old NIST5 chain still available like ETH and ETC?

Actually I noticed about solaris from ccminer topic about xevan algorithm, found that it is one of the great coin  Smiley

Old Solaris chain - Nist5 -  will run until  the end of the swapping period (06.12.2017).
There will be no change name or ticker  - will remain the same name : SOLARIS ( XLR )

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:14:53 PM

Can't comment for everyone else but I'm getting

Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to cryptohub.online port 3032: Timed out.. retry after 30 seconds, Having the same issue on Wyvern and Q2C as well and never had the issue before on there.

Seems strange. I was connected to WYV pool today,  now connected to XLR and don't see any problem at my pool.

greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:32:07 PM

I'm also mining at Cryptohub.
No problem to connect for XLR or Wyvrn.
It is just very hard to find a block. Cheesy

Btw, F'ing Norton Security took Gpu(cc and sg both) from the GUI miner right away.
It is a really pain in the butt to restore them, since there is not much control to handle these stuff on NS.
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:28:31 AM

Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to cryptohub.online port 3032: Timed out.. retry after 30 seconds, Having the same issue on Wyvern and Q2C as well and never had the issue before on there.

Seems strange. I was connected to WYV pool today,  now connected to XLR and don't see any problem at my pool.

Yeah I had been mining there for a while with no issues at all, and then suddenly it's stopped working and I get the Stratum timeout error, Like I said before I can choose other places to mine and it works fine so I can't see it being a firewall issue.

I've even tried another version of ccminer and the gui miner which sits at 0 all the time.

Only other thing I can think of is for some reason I've been banned maybe?Huh, If so I've no idea why that would be the case.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:48:41 AM

Yeah I had been mining there for a while with no issues at all, and then suddenly it's stopped working and I get the Stratum timeout error, Like I said before I can choose other places to mine and it works fine so I can't see it being a firewall issue.

I've even tried another version of ccminer and the gui miner which sits at 0 all the time.

Only other thing I can think of is for some reason I've been banned maybe?Huh, If so I've no idea why that would be the case.

Banning is disabled at stratum conf.... maybe DNS problem?  you can try direct ip  78.46.227.52

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:02:27 AM

We will pay 3,000 XLR bounty for the first Windows XEVAN  Nvidia miner

Thank you for your support.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

Thanks for all the updates dev. I really like the new logos for Solaris, so there will be a new ANN once the swap is complete dev? Have you come to a conclusion on how many Solaris people need for a masternode yet? I see most people are saying between 1k to 2k. I think anything around that amount is good and fair at this current stage as the supply is only just over 500k. I'm really looking forward to the future with this coin. Maybe once the swap is complete there can be some campaigns to promote it like you had before dev with Twitter campaign and maybe this time have both Twitter and Facebook campaigns to help spread the word more.
and translate ANN to many language as we can, just my idea.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks guys for your kind words . Like i said before ,we dont want anyone to lose coins so you will have 60 days for the swap. For a masternode you will need 1,000 XLR.

You're welcome dev! Thanks for clarifying that a masternode will cost 1,000 XLR. I think this is a good amount and is fair as it gives most people are chance to run a masternode with Solaris. This could be my first time running a masternode as I have never been able to afford to run one with any other coin that has masternodes. I'm only a small fish in crypto but I am working my way up to being a medium sized fish lol.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

Banning is disabled at stratum conf.... maybe DNS problem?  you can try direct ip  78.46.227.52

Nice one the direct IP seems to have fixed the issue.
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:31:35 AM

Old Solaris chain - Nist5 -  will run until  the end of the swapping period (06.12.2017).
There will be no change name or ticker  - will remain the same name : SOLARIS ( XLR )

So, nvidia miners can continue mining NIST5 coins until 05.12.2017 and swap them on 06.12.2017 for the new Solaris, right?
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 218

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

I've tryed to reach out to the ccminer dev. Unfortunatley he will not implement xevan algo into ccminer. He has been hacked a few weeks ago and he seems to be frustrated, which I do understand.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

So, nvidia miners can continue mining NIST5 coins until 05.12.2017 and swap them on 06.12.2017 for the new Solaris, right?

Yes , you right . Nvidia miners can continue mining NIST5 coins until the end of the swapping period (06.12.2017).During the swapping period  we will have two chain ( Nist5 and Xevan ) running in parallel .
 New network start (XEVAN algo + masternode) - 07 October, 14:00 UTC.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

Yes , you right . Nvidia miners can continue mining NIST5 coins until the end of the swapping period (06.12.2017).During the swapping period  we will have two chain ( Nist5 and Xevan ) running in parallel .

How will that work?
What chain will topia be on? When will they jump?
So there will be twice the xlr made daily for a while?

candymonkey

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:53:06 AM

Hi guys

Is there someone able to explain to me the advantages of Nist5 hashing algorithm? Sorry if the question seems stupid but actually I don't find a lot of infos while searching on google
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:46:07 PM

How will that work?

To ensure the smooth swap old coins for the new one Nist5 network must run until the  end of the swapping period (06.12.2017).  After that day mining Solaris in Nist5 chain will make no sense ( swap won't be possible). By the swapping time ( 60 days ) double coins will be mined. Im trying to negotiate with Cryptopia swap , If they do not agree to it Solaris will be delisting for Cryptopia (as it is written in their "policy").Once the swap is complete we can apply via Paytopia to have new XLR relisted.
With the Coinexchange.io  should be much easier  - we contacted with them - they have swap fee .  This will be the first exchange for Solaris .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:51:06 PM

How will that work?

To ensure the smooth swap old coins for the new one Nist5 network must run until the  end of the swapping period (06.12.2017).  After that day mining Solaris in Nist5 chain will make no sense ( swap won't be possible). By the swapping time ( 60 days ) double coins will be mined. Im trying to negotiate with Cryptopia swap , If they do not agree to it Solaris will be delisting for Cryptopia (as it is written in their "policy").Once the swap is complete we can apply via Paytopia to have new XLR relisted.
With the Coinexchange.io  should be much easier  - we contacted with them - they have swap fee .  This will be the first exchange for Solaris .

Wow.
Im surprised topia is beeing tricky on this.
They need to grab what they can of new markets or they will never float higher.
(i like the exchange, but hate the interface)

So they want listing fee REPAYED because of the swap?

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

How will that work?

Wow.
Im surprised topia is beeing tricky on this.
They need to grab what they can of new markets or they will never float higher.
(i like the exchange, but hate the interface)

So they want listing fee REPAYED because of the swap?

exactly ...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

Hi guys

Is there someone able to explain to me the advantages of Nist5 hashing algorithm? Sorry if the question seems stupid but actually I don't find a lot of infos while searching on google

The brand new XEVAN algorithm will be  replaced our older NIST5 algorithm. XEVAN was found by the Bitsend developer and has since then proven to be a stable, ASIC resistant and efficient algorithm.The Xevan hash algorithm is an unique combination from the dual X17 difficulty algorithm with an extension to 128 bits.
The new algorithm should give even more equality for CPU and GPU miners. GPU miners have less advantage making mining more energy efficient. ASIC hardware is unavailable and very hard to design due to the nature of the XEVAN algorithm.

Check us out at  https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin  and click the follow button to stay up to date on the latest happenings.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

Hi guys

The brand new XEVAN algorithm will be  replaced our older NIST5 algorithm. XEVAN was found by the Bitsend developer and has since then proven to be a stable, ASIC resistant and efficient algorithm.The Xevan hash algorithm is an unique combination from the dual X17 difficulty algorithm with an extension to 128 bits.
The new algorithm should give even more equality for CPU and GPU miners. GPU miners have less advantage making mining more energy efficient. ASIC hardware is unavailable and very hard to design due to the nature of the XEVAN algorithm.

Check us out at  https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin  and click the follow button to stay up to date on the latest happenings.

great for XLR coin! Reborn?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: