Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308792 times)
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:23:42 AM

good to see future plans!
any chance to realease MacOS Wallet?
would be great for some users

If you look at the road map, you will see that Mac wallet is planned for... before this year is finished Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fhakenzz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:30:46 AM

I'm happy to be a part of this project and will continue to support it., MORE POWER SOLARIS!

░░░█▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░▄▀▄░░█▀▀▀█░█░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀  FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED NATURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY      ▀█▀  Telegram  ▀█
░░░▀▀█▄▄░█░░░█░█░░░▄░█▄▄▄█░█░▄▀░░█░▀▀█▄▄░░░       SOLARIS XLR▬▬▬▬▬ LAUNCHED 17 MARCH ▬▬▬▬▬SOLARIS XLR                   Slack     
░░░█▄▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░█░░░█░█░░▀▄░█░█▄▄▄█░░░█▄ ASIC RESISTANT, NIST5 (LESS ENERGY/STRONGER SECURITY) GPU MINING ▄█▄    Twitter   ▄█
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:56:21 AM

Happy to join Solaris XLR Kucoin vote bounty and lottery event, hope I could win the lottery with a grand prize of 100 XLR. lol
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:03:11 AM

We are pleased to present to all of you our plans, in form of a roadmap and short summary, for the first half of 2018.

SInce being born in March 2017, Solaris has come leaps and bounds in terms of technology, community and support. We would like to thank all the supporters of Solaris, because none of the progress would be possible without continued belief that Solaris will succeed. It has been an incredible year, and it can only be attributed to you, the stakeholder. We are excited to take on 2018 with full force, continuing the momentum we have built over the previous quarter.

Please note, we refrained from planning too far ahead, instead concentrating on the next 2 quarters. This will allow us to evaluate the true progress of our roadmap and make adjustments as needed. Without further adieu, we invite you to take a look at our roadmap for the following 2 quarters.

Thank you for support Solaris

DEV, congratulations to you and your team on this event! I am very glad that met with your project and through which I have earned good money, I wish you further success in development and vsyacheski ready to help you in this further. Special thanks for the bounty reward the DEV! I would like to join your rewards program Twitter if this will be possible in the future as I am already fairly well developed your Twitter and have over 2200 followers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:10:07 AM

Good job dev. Nice features announced for Solaris. This will make the coin grow much in 2018. I have also received payment for signature campaign.
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:45:43 AM

Just read about this project and I'm going to be investing over the holidays. Is there a web wallet available at the moment?

Also, is there any way to assure my involvement in the next bounty campaign come January? Or do I just have to keep an ear to the ground?
makomako

Activity: 210

altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:41:36 AM

We are pleased to present to all of you our plans, in form of a roadmap and short summary, for the first half of 2018.

SInce being born in March 2017, Solaris has come leaps and bounds in terms of technology, community and support. We would like to thank all the supporters of Solaris, because none of the progress would be possible without continued belief that Solaris will succeed. It has been an incredible year, and it can only be attributed to you, the stakeholder. We are excited to take on 2018 with full force, continuing the momentum we have built over the previous quarter.

Please note, we refrained from planning too far ahead, instead concentrating on the next 2 quarters. This will allow us to evaluate the true progress of our roadmap and make adjustments as needed. Without further adieu, we invite you to take a look at our roadmap for the following 2 quarters.

DEV, congratulations to you and your team on this event! I am very glad that met with your project and through which I have earned good money, I wish you further success in development and vsyacheski ready to help you in this further. Special thanks for the bounty reward the DEV! I would like to join your rewards program Twitter if this will be possible in the future as I am already fairly well developed your Twitter and have over 2200 followers.

Does Q3 2018 should be Q3 2017?

forexs

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:20:10 AM

I'm so so so happy with this project and dev team THANKS  Smiley Smiley Smiley
forexs

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:36:20 AM

what is this  11560.00010000 XLR spent for  Huh
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:05:52 AM

Don't forget that XLR has awesome faucet  http://xlr-faucet.club/   
It would be good to add its link to ANN.

Please note faucet lives with donations, since advertising banners pays nothing,  for ~2 weeks faucet paid more than 10 XLR but rewards from advertising were ~0.15 XLR aprox.
But please don't send donations higher than 1 XLR since reward depends on balance and will leak fast

Batus

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

There is mistake - Q3 2018 instead of Q3 2017
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:26:51 AM

what is this  11560.00010000 XLR spent for  Huh
This ammount includes all salaries for Solaris Team Members and Chinese Representative , Escrow Service fee . The ammounts were agreed on before the steep rise in price per Solaris and will be adjusted accordingly going forward.

There is mistake - Q3 2018 instead of Q3 2017

Does Q3 2018 should be Q3 2017?

Thanks for pointing out the timeline error in the Roadmap . It has been rectified.

Thank you for your support !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
oktoshiimin

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:37:40 AM

Kucoin Voted, good luck  Cheesy
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

We are happy to tell the whole community that we have the opportunity to enter the big Chinese market by getting listing on Kucoin Exchange.

This cannot be done without your help and support.

We entreat everyone to vote for Solaris and convince others to vote as well. We have also put together an incentive to reward everyone who votes.

Go to    https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote     and vote for Solaris (XLR) listing.

It costs 0.1 KCS to make a vote, but if you fill out the below google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6RFruSiEUmDiKv2aJYQkqY-NF5mtOvkqYwAEyIPHJobgpCA/viewform

* you will receive 1 XLR.
* 20 random people will also receive 50 XLR each after the vote is complete.
* If Solaris wins the vote and gets listed, a grand prize of 100 XLR will be awarded to one winner!

To enter, you must:

* provide the email you used to sign-up to Kucoin,
* a screenshot to prove your vote for Solaris
* your XLR address.

Duplicate submissions will be discarded.

If you do not have a wallet, you can create a new wallet address here: https://xlr.mywallet.link/ Register, log in and hit GET A NEW ADDRESS. You might have to refresh the page for the address to show up.
If there are more responses in the form than there are votes on Kucoin.com, we reserve the right remove all entries we consider fraudulent.

XLR will be paid out back to you after the votes close on Kucoin.com.
Winners of lottery will be announced after the vote is finished.
You do not have to hold any XLR to participate

Thank you for support Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DiGarm

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:04:30 PM

Can I withdraw coins from the new wallet now or need to wait for 20 Jan Huh? Thanks for the help Cool.
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

Can I withdraw coins from the new wallet now or need to wait for 20 Jan Huh? Thanks for the help Cool.

You can withdraw XLR coins now you don't have to wait. It's the minting of Zerocoins that you need to wait for.
coinskeeper

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:29:48 PM

Can someone explain me this? When we are creating Masternode we need private key.
How risky is to share that private key with someone else? What malicious person can do with it?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:10:56 PM

Huh 's

why does cryptocompare show xlr at such a low price ... approx $1.50 usd

how do I check if I have the latest wallet?  I set up my node at the end of nov, looks like I need to update from first page of this ANN

if I do need to update, are there instructions somewhere?

is there a discord for solaris? 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:27:13 PM

Huh 's

why does cryptocompare show xlr at such a low price ... approx $1.50 usd

how do I check if I have the latest wallet?  I set up my node at the end of nov, looks like I need to update from first page of this ANN

if I do need to update, are there instructions somewhere
?

is there a discord for solaris? 

Join Solaris on Telegram ! We are always there to help  => https://t.me/solariscoin

Mandatory update (16 December 2017)
Please update as soon as possible.
ZeroSolaris (zerocoin implementation) starting at block 146375 ~January 20 14:00 UTC
Added checkpoints
Added IsSuperMajority support
Corrected copyright notice

***Do not mint any zXLR. Zerocoin transactions will be enabled on 20th of January 2018. You will not be able to spend zXLR until then***

https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/tag/v2.2.0.0

Windows64 QT wallethttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-win64.zip
Windows64 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-win64.zip
Windows32 QT wallethttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-win32.zip
Windows32 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-win32.zip
Linux64 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-linux64.zip
Raspberry64 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-raspberry64.zip
Raspberry32 QT wallethttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-raspberry32.zip
Raspberry32 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-raspberry32.zip
Linux64 QT wallet https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-linux64.zip

Thank you for support Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

ali3gator

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

Everything seems to be ok. Did you type "startmasternode all false" in debug console already? If yes and your masternode is ENABLED in the Masternode tab, then you are good to go. masternode status command will will a little later when your nide syncs with the network

Yes, everything is ok, I've already got first payouts.
Thanks for help! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: