Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308791 times)
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:42:49 AM

Can someone help me please? I had withdrawn XLR from Cryptopia back when it was still listed, to the following address:

sJrG2uXYEcPx8LKJ4GqmN8UGU8UCF27eeC

However, this address is not showing up on the block explorer.

I took a copy of my old wallet.dat and put it in place instead of the wallet.dat of the new updated Solaris wallet. Coins still not showing so far although the wallet is syncing. Is there anything wrong that I'm doing? Thanks

It sounds like you have old Nist5 coins that you never swapped for new Xevan coins. The coinswap ran for 2 months and ended on Dec 6'th 2017 iirc - They won't show up in the current Solaris wallet since they're not compatible with the current algorithm/blockchain etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:43:40 AM

Can someone help me please? I had withdrawn XLR from Cryptopia back when it was still listed, to the following address:

I took a copy of my old wallet.dat and put it in place instead of the wallet.dat of the new updated Solaris wallet. Coins still not showing so far although the wallet is syncing. Is there anything wrong that I'm doing? Thanks

Your address is on old algorithm Nist5 XLR and not on a new one. You should swap your coin until 06 December 2017. Sorry for you, but you should watch here and see that coins must be swapped to Xevan algorithm.

Looks like you had 2276+ XLR old and send them from that wallet

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xlr-old/address.dws?sJrG2uXYEcPx8LKJ4GqmN8UGU8UCF27eeC.htm
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:47:38 AM

It sounds like you have old Nist5 coins that you never swapped for new Xevan coins. The coinswap ran for 2 months and ended on Dec 6'th 2017 iirc - They won't show up in the current Solaris wallet since they're not compatible with the current algorithm/blockchain etc.
If memory serves me correctly Cryptopia never listed the newer version of the coin so I think @apesconcert is going to be in trouble alright.

Am I spamming? Report me!
apesconcert

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:51:02 AM

Your address is on old algorithm Nist5 XLR and not on a new one. You should swap your coin until 06 December 2017. Sorry for you, but you should watch here and see that coins must be swapped to Xevan algorithm.

Ah bummer. That's a nice stash which is gone forever I guess. Never heard any news about the coinswap. Thanks for the help
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:53:04 AM

Ah bummer. That's a nice stash which is gone forever I guess. Never heard any news about the coinswap. Thanks for the help

Looks like the coins are already sent from address you write

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xlr-old/address.dws?sJrG2uXYEcPx8LKJ4GqmN8UGU8UCF27eeC.htm

You should check again on old wallet and maybe dev can help you but chances are low
ku789

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:09:27 AM

Looks like the coins are already sent from address you write

You should check again on old wallet and maybe dev can help you but chances are low
I contacted the dev, there is no role, the old XLR can only be void
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:04:01 AM

I like this coin and all but the limited coin swap is really punitive to the old tokenholders.  Its too easy to mine something and just completely miss a coin swap.  Can't the dev reopen the coin swap?
ku789

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:26:18 AM

I like this coin and all but the limited coin swap is really punitive to the old tokenholders.  Its too easy to mine something and just completely miss a coin swap.  Can't the dev reopen the coin swap?
Hi guys, your advice is great and I'm a newbie. I also hope they can think about it.
diepiphmt

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

If memory serves me correctly Cryptopia never listed the newer version of the coin so I think @apesconcert is going to be in trouble alright.
In fact, the Cryptopia exchange requires BTC for listing new Solaris which uses xevan algorithm.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:28:44 AM

In fact, the Cryptopia exchange requires BTC for listing new Solaris which uses xevan algorithm.

Cryptopia demanded that the listing fee be paid again in order to do the coin swap. They charge an insane 9 BTC for a listing fee! Obviously that was not feasible and a jerk move from them (no surprise there). CoinExchange on the other hand is far more reasonable.

Anyways, between Kucoin, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge I think we're fine for the immediate future.
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:44:00 AM

I tried to mine Solaris by AMD RX 580 but i does not work.
I did everything said link below
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mJEEE-rzpKWRNssdH4TkljGqFwc3S_dyMtEDLaNRptU/edit

Downloaded SGMiner and made a .bat file and iwhen i click taht .bat file it opens and close instantly. What is the problem?

My bat file is
sgminer.exe --algorithm xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u ADDRESS -p c=XLR_XEVAN

Please help me!
Which sgminer you're using? Does it support Xevan algorithm?
I use sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 and also had a problem, now I solved it by playing with intensity, just for ex. -I16 . I can't  tell you more 'coz I mine  on another pool. Hope it will help.
Also note for example for my HD7850 'xevan-mod' kernel doesn't work. I use 'xevan' instead

I tried to run sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 but i doest work. It gives ERR all the GPUs.
And i tried GatelessGate ang it worked but this time it always gives Invalid Shares.
What is wrong with this miner?
My .bat file is
gatelessgate.exe -k xevan --gpu-platform 1 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3739 -u Sk1DHYs3ucC7potBLhc3dfxBZyGeuPYPjr -p c=XLR_XEVAN -I 16 -w 256 -g 1

And tis is the error

I tried 3 diffirent pools and the result is the same..

Create an account at https://cryptohub.online/pools/ and use this miner - https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Xevan-GPU-Miner/releases

Then create a .bat file for SGMINER and put this in it "sgminer -o stratum+tcp://cryptohub.online:3062 --algorithm xevan-mod -u your email -p x -I 20" using the email that you registered on cryptohub. If -I 20 is not stable lower it to 16 and test there.
pause
On cryptohub I use xevan algorithm and it works good with I16 (in my case) while xevan-mod receives rejections
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:42:52 AM

Cant trade on kucoin short on .002 only have .998
Anyone got extra .0002 lying around and cand send to my wallet
SQgsM46oZGmTgAVDcgaqJeLh7Sa3ZGVJah
For me to complete a whole (1)
Thanks
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:21:22 AM

I tried to mine Solaris by AMD RX 580 but i does not work.
I did everything said link below
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mJEEE-rzpKWRNssdH4TkljGqFwc3S_dyMtEDLaNRptU/edit

Downloaded SGMiner and made a .bat file and iwhen i click taht .bat file it opens and close instantly. What is the problem?

My bat file is
sgminer.exe --algorithm xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u ADDRESS -p c=XLR_XEVAN

Please help me!
Which sgminer you're using? Does it support Xevan algorithm?
I use sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 and also had a problem, now I solved it by playing with intensity, just for ex. -I16 . I can't  tell you more 'coz I mine  on another pool. Hope it will help.
Also note for example for my HD7850 'xevan-mod' kernel doesn't work. I use 'xevan' instead

I tried to run sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 but i doest work. It gives ERR all the GPUs.
And i tried GatelessGate ang it worked but this time it always gives Invalid Shares.
What is wrong with this miner?
My .bat file is
gatelessgate.exe -k xevan --gpu-platform 1 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3739 -u Sk1DHYs3ucC7potBLhc3dfxBZyGeuPYPjr -p c=XLR_XEVAN -I 16 -w 256 -g 1

And tis is the error

I tried 3 diffirent pools and the result is the same..

Create an account at https://cryptohub.online/pools/ and use this miner - https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Xevan-GPU-Miner/releases

Then create a .bat file for SGMINER and put this in it "sgminer -o stratum+tcp://cryptohub.online:3062 --algorithm xevan-mod -u your email -p x -I 20" using the email that you registered on cryptohub. If -I 20 is not stable lower it to 16 and test there.
pause

Sgminer did not worked again.
But this time Gateless Gate worked. Is it normal that it is saying Low Diff Share?

alinka1

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

nice price guys! keep it up!
starl1ng

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:27:43 PM

I just pulled some code from the github repo, and i wanted to ask, should i compile a new wallet? I'm using v2.2.0.0 for both local wallet and masternode. So i'm wondering, did i miss an important update? Or it's just some minor fixes?
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

Hello, I am interested in this coin, I just want to know what is the ICO price and how many btc are raised on March, 2017. I can not find this information on this thread and the official website, anyone can tell me?

Solaris is not an ICO and never had anything to do with any ICO. Solaris is a coin that succeeds based on hard work by the developers and support of the community, no ICO crap here. Wink

Thank you for your information, I think it is a mineable coin with pow mechanism, maybe just like the bitcoin, which means if I want to be an masternode, I have to have a server with high performance, maybe very expansive for me.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████