Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308791 times)
lebamt

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I think big pumps might occur since May of 2018 when the whole market takes off. At the moment and within the next few weeks, I guess there will no significant increases of most altcoins (of course, Bitcoin too). With some promising incoming products like txbit.io exchange, ZeroSolaris, Proof-of-Stake, Solaris might see considerable rises within the next one or two months. It might be Bitcoin-resistant altcoin, lol.
I believe in Solaris project due to it has released good products one year after its beginning. Hope that in the year 2018, we will see more good things. April might be the base of Solaris project to take off and fly over the Moon.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

Can anyone explain in detail the distribution and the difference between the masternode and the staking?
A 90% reward is shown between the two, but how is this 90% attributed? 45% and 45%?

In this way the only advantage of the masternode compared to the staking would be the future dividends of the TxBit exchange, in the face of higher costs and problems due to the configuration, maintenance and safety of the masternode itself.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

I have AVAST virus protector installed on my computer, and when I try and set up the developers wallet, AVAST goes crazy and will not permit the opening of the Solaris wallet. It gives me a big warning. At the same time I am downloading the Spectre coin wallet and AVAST does not react to that one. It allows that one to be downloaded and synced.

Is the Solaris developer wallet safe?

Please tell me if you have had any problems with it being infected.

Which wallet URL should I use to download the Solaris developers wallet?

Thank you,

G.P.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
haitham_elaraby

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Hi guys >> please help me ... I can not open my XLR wallet, everytime i try to open it i get this message:

"Failed reading from database. pcoinsTip best block is not correct. The block database is in an inconsistent state and may cause issues in the future.To force start use -forcestart" as shown in this link:

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/33915125/33154603-4d4002aa-cf9e-11e7-9691-25ef5b3770ff.PNG

and then this message:

"Solaris-qt.exe has stopped working" ... close program.

How can i fix this problem?

By the way; I get the same problem after installing the new version of XLR wallet v.2.5.0.0

Anyone here knows how to fix this problem? Sad
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

I have AVAST virus protector installed on my computer, and when I try and set up the developers wallet, AVAST goes crazy and will not permit the opening of the Solaris wallet. It gives me a big warning. At the same time I am downloading the Spectre coin wallet and AVAST does not react to that one. It allows that one to be downloaded and synced.

Thank you,

G.P.

Where did you download the wallet from? You should download them from here: https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases

Both windows and mac wallets are clean:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1f6c6c2e2edff34f567b345232e359084c522cca536b0945f1f5c99743035e7d/detection

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/bd0865a88928cc2451faa884037f134cc1dc3a1a7efdd76724a708df2c60eccb/detection

In some cases an antivirus could throw a false positive on some aspects of the wallet, like the daemon, but there is certainly nothing malicious in the official wallets.

viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Hi guys >> please help me ... I can not open my XLR wallet, everytime i try to open it i get this message:

"Failed reading from database. pcoinsTip best block is not correct. The block database is in an inconsistent state and may cause issues in the future.To force start use -forcestart" as shown in this link:

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/33915125/33154603-4d4002aa-cf9e-11e7-9691-25ef5b3770ff.PNG

and then this message:

"Solaris-qt.exe has stopped working" ... close program.

How can i fix this problem?

By the way; I get the same problem after installing the new version of XLR wallet v.2.5.0.0

Anyone here knows how to fix this problem? Sad

1. Stop/shutdown your wallet client if it is running.
2. Go to %appdata%/solaris/ and back up the wallet.dat file.
3. Delete the 'blocks', 'chainstate', 'sporks' and 'zerocoin' folders from your data directory.
4. Download the bootstrap from https://solaris.coinstatistics.online/bootstrap.zip
5. Extract the downloaded zip file, you will see it contains a bootstrap.dat file.
6. Place the extracted bootstrap.dat file in your data directory.
7. Start your wallet client.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:24:53 AM

Its been a long time coming for me to set up my first Solaris masternode and today was the day I finally set one up lol. I now wish I set one up sooner as I have missed out on a lot of masternode rewards but its okay as I'll make it up as I plan to run my masternode for a very long time. Not long to wait now for Zerocoin protocol and PoS which I'm really looking forward to.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
GlobalProtection

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

But, the block being stuck is not normal. But it's not hard to fix either, take a look here to see if one of the solutions help: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DppR_YosSljL8mMrHTnkzcTLkiWQ357N64I1eeNmsWs/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the solution I need to implement:

If you have active connections, do these steps:

2. Go to %appdata%/solaris/
3. Delete all files and folders EXCEPT wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternode.conf (DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternode.conf)
4. Start your wallet client and let it sync again.

The only steps I need to figure out are 2 and 3:  Please tell me the ABC steps to get to this: %appdata%/solaris/

If these words in bold describe the techie name of the folder where all my solaris files are lurking then no problemo senior, but if it does describe that area on my computer then I have another problem: I do not find the name of every file or folder named in #3 above.  But if you can tell me how to get to %appdata%/solaris/ then I will be able to know if it is a different folder than I already have access to. Hope I made myself clear.

Please help this non-techie person.

I have never encountered a wallet for a coin that was this difficult since I first had trouble with a wallet for Monero.

Thank you

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:36:33 AM

But, the block being stuck is not normal. But it's not hard to fix either, take a look here to see if one of the solutions help: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DppR_YosSljL8mMrHTnkzcTLkiWQ357N64I1eeNmsWs/edit?usp=sharing

3. Delete all files and folders EXCEPT wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternode.conf (DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternode.conf)

The only steps I need to figure out are 2 and 3:  Please tell me the ABC steps to get to this: %appdata%/solaris/

If these words in bold describe the techie name of the folder where all my solaris files are lurking then no problemo senior, but if it does describe that area on my computer then I have another problem: I do not find the name of every file or folder named in #3 above.  But if you can tell me how to get to %appdata%/solaris/ then I will be able to know if it is a different folder than I already have access to. Hope I made myself clear.

I have never encountered a wallet for a coin that was this difficult since I first had trouble with a wallet for Monero.

Thank you

You need to enable viewing of hidden files in order to see the %appdata% folder.  Here's a link on how to do that --- https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

You will find that %appdata% folder on your C drive, under Users>UserName>Appdata>Roaming>Solaris  --- I hope that helps. Smiley
GlobalProtection

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

Thank you, but I found out it is easier just to go to the search box on your computer and imput this into the search box:  %appdata%

After that is searched the file will immediately come up containing the solaris file and then a person can fix what they need to fix.

Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Budget proposal fee reduced from 50 XLR to 5 XLR.

Can anyone explain in detail where do these 5 XLR come from?
Who pays those 5 XLR?
Jammatron

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

Budget proposal fee reduced from 50 XLR to 5 XLR.

Can anyone explain in detail where do these 5 XLR come from?
Who pays those 5 XLR?

Whoever puts the proposal forward for voting by the community will pay the 5 XLR.
GlobalProtection

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

I finally got my wallet connected and fully synced.

The next step is to obtain my private keys because if I have those then I know I truly have ownership of my coins.

I was given these instructions to obtain the Solaris private key from each of my Solaris addresses:

----------------------------

Go to %appdata%/solaris/ and back-up your wallet.dat file. This file contains all your private keys, addresses etc, It is used to restore the wallet on any other machine, etc.

If you really want to get private keys:

Type into the Debug console in wallet.

dumpprivkey (paste your wallet address here leaving a space between the command and the address)

The wallet address looks similar to this "S5s2VyEFv5UZubxkb2ovac42Voy95f1ksQ"
Wallet addresses start with S

Press "Enter" and then the wallet address and private key will appear in the console window

Remember to leave a space between the dumpprivkey command and the address

Write down, print and/or save the private key and you will be able to recover your funds from that address anywhere regardless whether you have lost your computer or password.

Each wallet address had a different private key so you must repeat this for each one.

----------------------------------

I did exactly as instructed above and left a space between the command dumpprivkey and the Solaris address.

But after following instructions and pressing "Enter" these words appeared on the Solaris console:
"Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)"

So I went to the console and tried it again using a different password but entered the password first
followed by a space and then the command dumpprivkey but then I got these words:
"Method not found (code -32601)"

QUESTION:  WHAT ARE THE REAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR OBTAINING THE PRIVATE KEY FOR EACH OF MY ADDRESSES?

ALSO: AFTER FAILING, THE CONSOLE WILL NOT RESPOND TO THE INSTRUCTIONS USING AN ADDRESS I ALREADY TRIED WITH THE COMMAND. HOW DO I CLEAR THAT UP SO I CAN GET THE CONSOLE TO WORK AGAIN WITH AN ADDRESS I ALREADY TRIED IN THE CONSOLE BEFORE?

Thank you for answering these questions,

G.P.

haitham_elaraby

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Thank you

You need to enable viewing of hidden files in order to see the %appdata% folder.  Here's a link on how to do that --- https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

You will find that %appdata% folder on your C drive, under Users>UserName>Appdata>Roaming>Solaris  --- I hope that helps. Smiley

Guys, Thank you very much .. the wallet works properly now Smiley
GlobalProtection

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

Hello haitham_elaraby:

Please work with me on this forum until both of us can obtain the private keys for each of our solaris addresses. If we ask the right questions hopefully we will get the instructions that will give us the private keys for true ownership of our valuable coins.

Glad to see you were helped and got everything straightened out with your issue.

G.P.

viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

Hello haitham_elaraby:

Please work with me on this forum until both of us can obtain the private keys for each of our solaris addresses. If we ask the right questions hopefully we will get the instructions that will give us the private keys for true ownership of our valuable coins.

Glad to see you were helped and got everything straightened out with your issue.

G.P.

You do realise that the wallet.dat file contains all the private keys for all address in your wallet? There is no need to back-each priv key up, just back-up this file.

But, in your other comment you said:

I did exactly as instructed above and left a space between the command dumpprivkey and the Solaris address.

But after following instructions and pressing "Enter" these words appeared on the Solaris console:
"Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)"

So I went to the console and tried it again using a different password but entered the password first
followed by a space and then the command dumpprivkey but then I got these words:
"Method not found (code -32601)"

You must unlock the wallet through the Settings first, then open the debug console and follow the commands to dump priv key.

michelangelo5000

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

I remember that solaris has a 5% POS/year some time ago.
Now that the New pos will come out on 18april. Can anyone please what will be the pos year for the con(more or less?).
I dont understand well the block rewards and stuff like that. I find more easy to have an idea of a yearly POS.
Thanx

It should be a lot more than 5% in April when POS is implemented for the first time. How much I'm not sure about. It will slowly get lower though, but when the Solaris funded exchange is running you will be able to get rewards from there too.
GlobalProtection

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

Thank you,

G.P.

If anyone else has this problem in the future, I have found a solution:  You turn off the four shields inside the components section of your Avast system so you can work with Solaris. Then turn them back on after working with Solaris.  That solves the problem.

I want to extend a great many thanks to viscolex for all that he has done for Solaris and for those of us who hold the coin.

I really like the Solaris coin and am expecting huge coin price increases in the future.  Could easily be up to $1,000 per coin or more in the future.

Go Solaris !!!

Sincerely,  G.P.

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Thank you,

G.P.

If anyone else has this problem in the future, I have found a solution:  You turn off the four shields inside the components section of your Avast system so you can work with Solaris. Then turn them back on after working with Solaris.  That solves the problem.

I want to extend a great many thanks to viscolex for all that he has done for Solaris and for those of us who hold the coin.

I really like the Solaris coin and am expecting huge coin price increases in the future.  Could easily be up to $1,000 per coin or more in the future.

Go Solaris !!!

Sincerely,  G.P.

I have not used Avast for a couple of years or so, but there should be an option somewhere to exclude files,folders, programs etc... We set up a folder called "Mining" on all of our computers (personal and mining rigs) and have our AV exclude that entire folder. Anything mining related goes into that folder and is safe from being messed with by your AV software (or Windows Defender). It's very common for mining software to be falsely flagged and creating exclusions is the only effective way to deal with that in our experience.
Cuem

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:18:36 AM

Is anyone running multiple node of XLR?

How's the profit so far for you guys?
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: