Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308792 times)
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

Coinexchange makes trouble since weeks ... i´m waiting for 1000 XLR withdrawal since 4 weeks.

I had also sending 3 Mails about this and open support Ticket since 4 Weeks.

Last Mail from me to Coinexchange was today and i told them that i make big troubles when i dont get my 1000 XLR this week from the Exchange.

Better buy on Kucoin at this time ...
The exchange performed well before the internal issues of Solaris network, which also led Kucoin exchange to close their trading market for Solaris several days ago. I believe that coinexchange.io will come back, will open trading market for Solaris after upgrading their system.
Please keep calm, stay tuned for official announcements from coinexchange.io.
I don't think that you will lose your coins on the one.
Furthermore, the current price of Solaris has stayed around $10 today, so I don't see any reason to sell Solaris at the moment.
keep your Solaris tightly and only sell them over $20.

What are you talking about? Kucoin and Cryptobridge are back trading as normal for days. Wallet issues have been fixed so it is just the exchange failt unless devs asked them to keep wallets disabled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

You got troubles with coinexchange.io for more than four weeks, and your problems have not been solved, really? I have never had such bad experience with the exchange like yours.
You were lucky or haven't had any problems at all. My ticket is awaiting answer for 7 days already (also XLR withdrawal). Cryptopia and Bittrex spent >1-2 months to solve simplest problems. Even first reaction takes them at least couple of weeks or more.

SolarisDev Maybe you can explain why all my stakes are orfans and how to fix that?
ilakosta

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

hi  Wink
I really enjoy ur project
abudfv2008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

SolarisDev Maybe you can explain why all my stakes are orfans and how to fix that?
You should check to see you are on the wrong or right chain of Solaris network. If you are on wrong one, it's not strange to see all of your staking rewards are orphan ones.
Use console to check the information, please.
I already said that I'm on the right chain. Exactly the same height as in the block explorer was yesterday and is now.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

hi ,devs
do you have any issue tracker?
I'd like to use it to report a bug and see if it could be fixed
How can I do it? because forum is not a good way of bug tracking Smiley

I wonder if any answer on my issue with windows 2016 server wallet problem

Hi. What version of windows 2016 server you use? 32 bit or 64 bit?  You should try to delete all files from Solaris folder and keep only wallet.dat file. And then download again wallet and see if still get error.

Please make sure you have back up solaris wallet (you can get private key of address and back up togheter with wallet.dat).
win 2016 server x64
tried to delete all and resync - wallet simply cannot start. I posted event error message about it in this thread

I tested wallet on windows 2016 server and it run without problem at first start as you can see on this image

Are you sure you downloaded XLR wallet version for x64 bit? Are you having problems running others programs on your PC?
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 09:49:49 AM by Coinferenz

Coinexchange makes trouble since weeks ... i´m waiting for 1000 XLR withdrawal since 4 weeks.

Last Mail from me to Coinexchange was today and i told them that i make big troubles when i dont get my 1000 XLR this week from the Exchange.

The exchange performed well before the internal issues of Solaris network, which also led Kucoin exchange to close their trading market for Solaris several days ago. I believe that coinexchange.io will come back, will open trading market for Solaris after upgrading their system.
Furthermore, the current price of Solaris has stayed around $10 today, so I don't see any reason to sell Solaris at the moment.

What are you talking about? Kucoin and Cryptobridge are back trading as normal for days. Wallet issues have been fixed so it is just the exchange failt unless devs asked them to keep wallets disabled.
You got troubles with coinexchange.io for more than four weeks, and your problems have not been solved, really? I have never had such bad experience with the exchange like yours.

No Jokes ...

-------------

And Weeks BEFORE the Update !!

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
Jammatron

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

No Jokes ...

-------------

Jeeze that is pretty bad, you are not talking about a small amount of money. Glad they have finally responded hopefully they sort the wallet out soon and you get your XLR. Good on you for chasing them so hard.
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

No Jokes ...

-------------

Jeeze that is pretty bad, you are not talking about a small amount of money. Glad they have finally responded hopefully they sort the wallet out soon and you get your XLR. Good on you for chasing them so hard.

Agree

abudfv2008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

No Jokes ...
Pretty obvious that they are doing the same thing other exchanges do, like stocks - create masternodes from their customers coins.  Angry
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

No Jokes ...
Pretty obvious that they are doing the same thing other exchanges do, like stocks - create masternodes from their customers coins.  Angry

I think so

SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

Solaris announcing partnership with FLOGmall !

Dear Solaris community,

We are extremely pleased to unveil our brand new partnership with FLOGmall. FLOGmall is an e-commerce site created for users who sell and buy various products and services using cryptocurrency.
We are glad that FLOGmall picked Solaris as one of the first alternative cryptocurrency partners and we are looking forward to working closely with the FLOGmall team in expanding the use cases and adoption of Solaris and cryptocurrencies in general!

About FLOGmall:

Meet FLOGmall-the world’s first e-commerce platform that can unite sellers and buyers for any cryptocurrency.
What does FLOGmall have, which other trading floors do not have? The idea with the ready product, successfully finished pre-ICO (amounting to $ 2,696,883) and a large open team, in whose ranks — experts in different areas and a large number of consultants, including foreign ones.
FLOGmall solves the problem of the use of the cryptocurrency once and for all. Intolerant exchangers, high commissions and uncertain legal status? Forget it!
This is a project with a well thought out economy of the token. Finally, the ICO participants began to think that the token should at least somehow be used, and not just invested. For proprietary MLC on the site, goods and services are purchased, but the conversion will be carried out on its own service ATES. And it will happen automatically.
FLOGmall will be running an ICO, where you will be able to become a part of a long history with the help of a quick registration on April 26. FLOGmall has already won thousands of hearts. Sales for the cryptocurrency are in full swing, even major foreign publications like bitcoin.com and newsbtc talk about the project. The fact that the project is intended to permanently destroy the established stereotypes of the crypto industry is a fact.

Learn More: https://flogmall.com/

About Solaris:

Security. Privacy. Liberty. Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology.
Solaris has many unique features which distinguish it from other cryptocurrencies, some of which include a decentralized governance system which employs masternodes and an ‘instant send’ feature allowing transactions to be confirmed instantaneously and completely anonymous transactions using the Zerocoin Protocol.

Thank You for your support !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
junior.masters

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

amazing, thins are just getting better and better, congrats and thank you Solaris Team!
lets keep the hard work and spread the good new

cheers
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

We are glad to report that Android Wallet has been updated on Google Play store!

You can  download wallet here

Thank you for support Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:00:50 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:20:35 PM by SolarisDev

Wow, more than expected, SolarisDev.
By the way, will Solaris signature campaign expanded more weeks? Today, the campaign has stayed at it's their week and will end next weeks because the original plan for campaign duration is 4-week.
Hope that you will decide to expand the campaign a bit more.

Hello!

The signature campaign is running until the 4th of May. We are also considering extending the campaign, so please stay tuned!

We will be announcing a Twitter Campaign tonight!

Thanks for your support !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

Homerdusud

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Good news for new partenrship! Gratz team  Cheesy
abudfv2008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

SolarisDev

What about my problem with staking? Can it be solved?
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

SolarisDev

What about my problem with staking? Can it be solved?

Hi, we are not aware of a widespread problem that you are experiencing, so it must be localized due to possible corrupt Solaris system files.
Please do the following steps to re-download and re-sync the chain from scratch while keeping your wallet.dat and important config files:

1. Stop/shutdown your wallet client if it is running.
2. Go to Win: %appdata%/solaris/ OR Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Solaris/
3. Delete all files and folders EXCEPT backups, folder, wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternode.conf (DO NOT DELETE backups folder, wallet.dat, solaris.conf and masternode.conf)
4. Start your wallet client and let it sync again.

Thank you for your support !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

Wow, more than expected, SolarisDev.
By the way, will Solaris signature campaign expanded more weeks? Today, the campaign has stayed at it's their week and will end next weeks because the original plan for campaign duration is 4-week.
Hope that you will decide to expand the campaign a bit more.

Hello!

The signature campaign is running until the 4th of May. We are also considering extending the campaign, so please stay tuned!

We will be announcing a Twitter Campaign tonight!

Thanks for your support !

All these are very good news but is there any chance you could push CoinExchange to update and enable wallets finally? Kucoin and Cryptobridge had no problem with it so where is the issue?
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

More information about Solaris Twitter Campaign can be found HERE

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Solaris announcing partnership with FLOGmall !

Dear Solaris community,

We are extremely pleased to unveil our brand new partnership with FLOGmall. FLOGmall is an e-commerce site created for users who sell and buy various products and services using cryptocurrency.
We are glad that FLOGmall picked Solaris as one of the first alternative cryptocurrency partners and we are looking forward to working closely with the FLOGmall team in expanding the use cases and adoption of Solaris and cryptocurrencies in general!

About FLOGmall:

Meet FLOGmall-the world’s first e-commerce platform that can unite sellers and buyers for any cryptocurrency.
What does FLOGmall have, which other trading floors do not have? The idea with the ready product, successfully finished pre-ICO (amounting to $ 2,696,883) and a large open team, in whose ranks — experts in different areas and a large number of consultants, including foreign ones.
FLOGmall solves the problem of the use of the cryptocurrency once and for all. Intolerant exchangers, high commissions and uncertain legal status? Forget it!
This is a project with a well thought out economy of the token. Finally, the ICO participants began to think that the token should at least somehow be used, and not just invested. For proprietary MLC on the site, goods and services are purchased, but the conversion will be carried out on its own service ATES. And it will happen automatically.
FLOGmall will be running an ICO, where you will be able to become a part of a long history with the help of a quick registration on April 26. FLOGmall has already won thousands of hearts. Sales for the cryptocurrency are in full swing, even major foreign publications like bitcoin.com and newsbtc talk about the project. The fact that the project is intended to permanently destroy the established stereotypes of the crypto industry is a fact.

Learn More: https://flogmall.com/

About Solaris:

Security. Privacy. Liberty. Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology.
Solaris has many unique features which distinguish it from other cryptocurrencies, some of which include a decentralized governance system which employs masternodes and an ‘instant send’ feature allowing transactions to be confirmed instantaneously and completely anonymous transactions using the Zerocoin Protocol.

Thank You for your support !

This is my first time to know about FLOGmall. By the way, thanks for all your efforts and dedication to keep Solaris project moving forwards, help it surpassing lots of obstacles after the launching day.

Wow, this is great  Smiley
So many news today for Solaris and price is going up  Smiley
FLOGmall looks like great opportunity for accepting and using Solaris.
Nice job dev team and keep doing good work  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: