Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308794 times)
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 04:31:11 PM by SolarisDev

What about the company's signature, whether to renew it and if so to what number?

We have decided to stop the signature campaign as it has proven to be a lot less effective than other forms of marketing.

Solaris will be listed on ooobtc exchange on the 10th of May !

We are glad to be 1 of 14 cryptos on this growing Singpore-based exchange !

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gremlinsimf

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

have someone receive stakes for today? my wallet operated online, unlocked and says that staking active. but no payments received
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

have someone receive stakes for today? my wallet operated online, unlocked and says that staking active. but no payments received
My last stake was 36 hours ago.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

That is very good news about the new exchange listing! Smiley

*Also, I have been receiving staking rewards consistently, including one just a few minutes ago. Have you checked to verify that your wallet is on the current block?
gremlinsimf

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

*Also, I have been receiving staking rewards consistently, including one just a few minutes ago. Have you checked to verify that your wallet is on the current block?

yes, it process 291192 blocks at now, so i'm sure that blocks sync is up to date

i have no problems until today. maybe some system bug or so?
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

yes, it process 291192 blocks at now, so i'm sure that blocks sync is up to date

How many coins are you staking with?. Have you had more payouts than average before that?, For instance I average around 3.5 payments a day but on the 6th I got 5 and on the 7th and 8th I only had 1 on each and then today I've had 6 So if I looked at the 48hrs or so I'd only had 2 pay outs which is a lot down on normal but when I include the day before and day after I'm back to around my average. You will probably find you had more payments the day before or will get more when you get a payment out. Unlike with masternodes when you get your reward pretty much the same time distance apart Staking works differently so some days you could get a fair few more than on average and others you could get a fair few less.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

How many coins are you staking with?. Have you had more payouts than average before that?, For instance I average around 3.5 payments a day but on the 6th I got 5 and on the 7th and 8th I only had 1 on each and then today I've had 6 So if I looked at the 48hrs or so I'd only had 2 pay outs which is a lot down on normal but when I include the day before and day after I'm back to around my average. You will probably find you had more payments the day before or will get more when you get a payment out. Unlike with masternodes when you get your reward pretty much the same time distance apart Staking works differently so some days you could get a fair few more than on average and others you could get a fair few less.

That is right, as the network difficulty increases people will find that earning stakes like they have been will be a lot harder. People either just wait to stake or they can increase their amount of coins by buying more to add more weight to their staking weight. This is why in the long run masternodes will be the better option as we are guaranteed a reward daily currently at 2 sometimes 3 rewards daily. People that stake need to take the good days with the bad days and that goes with all staking coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:06:32 AM

I'm not staking.  My wallet says staking is not active.  My last stake was 36 hours ago as well.

What's going on?
gremlinsimf

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

i'm staking about 300 coins. yes, i've had about 6-8 payout in a couple days before. maybe it affected recent payouts. but now my latest payout were about 40 hours ago
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

We've updated our YouTube channel!
Learn how to stake your XLR and more:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnauXgcrh17L6hpabVtif0w

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

We've updated our YouTube channel!
Learn how to stake your XLR and more:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnauXgcrh17L6hpabVtif0w

Thank you for the staking guideline, SolarisDev.
Personally, Solaris has done lots of things and surpassed worst period due to technical issues relating to early period of PoS.
With the video, for now, I have really understand about staking procedure of Solaris network.

Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

i'm staking about 300 coins. yes, i've had about 6-8 payout in a couple days before. maybe it affected recent payouts. but now my latest payout were about 40 hours ago

Yeah you should be looking at around 3 1/2 payments a day ish on average at the moment. How many total payouts have you had in the last 4 days and  also last 7 days?
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Solaris (XLR) is integrated into MyCryptoCheckout !

Businesses are now able to utilize MyCryptoCheckout and accept XLR!

Anyone is now free to use XLR as a payment method in their WooCommerce / EasyDigitalDownloads webshops, and any custom webshops that use the MyCryptoCheckout.
Take your business to the next level by accepting cryptocurrency as payment. Solaris XLR is fast, secure, and the perfect cryptocurrency for you to help grow your business!

Our goal is to grow use cases for XLR & create a robust community of users, Masternode holders & stakers.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

gremlinsimf

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Yeah you should be looking at around 3 1/2 payments a day ish on average at the moment. How many total payouts have you had in the last 4 days and  also last 7 days?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xlr/address.dws?SUnGgw3ZiW8qwwGCYQXxqM61799x4zUNec.htm

seems like were paid too much in past days and now it would be more less
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Something new exchange yet does not Shine bright trading orders) I was expecting more excitement at the start of trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Anyone is now free to use XLR as a payment method in their WooCommerce / EasyDigitalDownloads webshops, and any custom webshops that use the MyCryptoCheckout.
Take your business to the next level by accepting cryptocurrency as payment. Solaris XLR is fast, secure, and the perfect cryptocurrency for you to help grow your business!

Our goal is to grow use cases for XLR & create a robust community of users, Masternode holders & stakers.

This is a very nice step forward for Solaris to be used as a daily payment option. Keep up the good work guys! Smiley
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

GREAT ... i implement Solaris in the next few Days at my Website !!

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:44:48 PM

Its good to see all these latest updates from Solaris. Keep up the great work dev!

With all these updates, we would think it would have an effect on the price however it doesn't seem to be doing much which is why I have been saying that I believe it is being manipulated as there isn't a lot of coins on exchanges as most are locked in MN and many people are staking. Anyway it won't be able to last as free markets always win out eventually. We all just need to be patient and wait because lets be honest Solaris has so many great things going for it and should easily be a top 100 coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
Merited by vella85 (1)

Sometimes, the great work done by developers is not fully recognised by the community. This happens especially in the short term. But the good work pays off in due course when the awareness of the community has increased.
Inevitably, the price of many coins is driven by speculation, which eventually will bring the price up.
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Be patient ... the good news are only a few days ( hours ) old.

Meanwhile i will collect some more Solaris Masternodes Smiley

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: