Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308794 times)
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Where do we stand in our exchange testing and what`s the next step for it?
More constant updated would be great, from the devs..

It's best to follow the txbit twitter for such updates: https://twitter.com/txbit_io

You can also read the latest updates in regards on the exchange on the txbit medium. Here are the latest two articles:

https://medium.com/@txbit/txbit-io-update-beta-v1-review-launch-update-and-more-2cdc143e51a7

https://medium.com/@txbit/txbit-io-dev-update-december-21st-2019-d9ee6f25a7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

I'm hoping that txbit launches in January 2019 as we have been waiting a long time for this exchange. I understand that it can take a long time and that the team want to get everything running smoothly before it is launched so I'm happy to wait but hopefully we see it launched in January. I should have 2 nodes up and running by then.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

Dear Solaris community,

It has been an exciting year, full of development and progress, and it’s hard to believe that it’s already nearly over.
As we conclude 2018 and look forward into the next year, let’s look back into our achievements and countless progress made in pushing the Solaris vision and work ethic.

January

- Txbit.io Announcement

Solaris opened up 2018 with a bang by announcing a long term, Solaris funded project called txbit.io. A cryptocurrency exchange built from the ground up to meet today’s demands in security, privacy, reliability and speed.

- Community Logo Contest

Following the community driven development approach, Solaris launches a logo contest to find a fresh look going into 2018.

February

- Txbit.io Dev Update 01

Txbit team publishes the first development update, featuring the design mock-ups of the forthcoming exchange platform.

- New XLR Logo Selected

After a public vote, a new Logo is selected and work begins on updating the social platforms and marketing material.

March

-Android Wallet Released

Solaris releases Android wallet on the Play Store.

-Txbit.io Dev Update 02

Txbit team publishes second developer update, featuring design mock-ups of the Dashboard and details on features and functionality.

April

- Switch from PoW to PoS

Solaris switches from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism.

- New Website

Updated website is launched with new design language developed from the community logo contest.

- Zerocoin Integrated

Solaris goes private. Zerocoin protocol gets activated on mainet, paving the way

May

Solaris Helpsite Launch

A new central place for all technical information, tutorials and guides related to Solaris.

-OOOBTC Listing

Solaris gets listed on OOOBTC exchange, based in Singapore.

June

- New Advisors

Solaris is proud to take on new marketing advisors and influencers to develop and promote marketing initiatives.

- Txbit.io Dev Update 03

Third development update featuring information on Solaris Reward Program, deposit and withdrawal speed demos and more.

July

- Block DX Listing

Solaris gets listed on BlockNet’s decentralized exchange, Block DX.

- Bitfineon Listing Agreement

Solaris announced to be listed on ALQO’s upcoming exchange, Bitfineon.

- GIN platform integration

Solaris gets integrated into GIN masternode hosting platform.

August

- Weekly Updates Begin for Txbit.io Development

As all many of the core back-end components get finished up, the team transitions to weekly updates filled with plenty of technical information and sneak peeks into the platform.

September

- Txbit.io Landing Page Launched

Txbit.io launches the landing page to help promote the upcoming release.

- Community Coin Vote Launched

A community based competition for projects is launched. Running for 5, two week rounds, with a winner of each round getting a free Listing on txbit exchange when it launches.

October

- Beta v1 closed testing

Txbit.io begins closed beta testing to select invitees.

November

- Beta v1 Launched to public

Beta goes public. Trading only Testnet coins, the beta is a massive success, providing essential feedback going forward into the full launch.

December

- Community Coin Vote finished (7 total Projects listed)

After 10 incredible weeks of competition, 7 projects get picked for listing on the platform when it goes live!

- New Website Launched

We have designed and relaunched a brand new website, with updated information on the coin and project fundamentals.

Conclusion

2018 was an exciting year, full of ups and downs. But one thing never changed for the Solaris and txbit.io teams, and that is hard and honest work towards the greater good of the projects.
We want to thank every single person that has stuck with us through-out the year, and welcome all the new users who are only discovering us now. While we can not predict how the cryptocurrency market and outlook will be in 2019, one thing is for sure, our team will not stop working.

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

A little about Solaris

Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology. Environmentally friendly Proof of Stake consensus protocol and a supporting secondary Masternode network, Solaris establishes itself as a secure, self-sustaining, decentralized and private cryptocurrency for everyday use.

Solaris is traded on KuCoin, Cryptobridge, Coinexchange and OOOBTC exchanges.

Join The Solaris Community:

Website — https://solariscoin.com

Twitter — https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin

Offical ANN — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831629.0

Telegram — https://t.me/solariscoin

Discord — https://discord.gg/wMcqapP

Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/solarisxlr/

Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/solariscoin/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

Solaris has one of the most dedicated and hard working teams I have come across since coming into crypto in January 2015 and that is why I will continue to support this project into the future. Lets hope that 2019 is a better year for us all in crypto and that Solaris can reach its highs again as this project really does deserve to be in the top 200 at least. Happy Holidays everyone!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

Hi. Can someone tell me the reason why Kucoin put Solaris in "ST mode? Is there any problem from Kucoin side or they just do some updates before new year? And next year in January will be txbit officially launched?

Here is photo with ST for Solaris
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:19:39 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 05:13:31 PM by keesdewit

Hi. Can someone tell me the reason why Kucoin put Solaris in "ST mode? Is there any problem from Kucoin side or they just do some updates before new year? And next year in January will be txbit officially launched?

Hi Adriano,

You could just have sent us your question instead. ST mode was set because of low volume. Now that the volume meets the KuCoin quality standards again the ST will soon be removed.

Posting big images about ST mode as you did does not help to maintain a positive sentiment for Solaris. It only works against Solaris. I guess you do not hold any Solaris....

Txbit will be launched in January. It has been said many times by the way.

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

The thing with Solaris is that most people don't want to sell their coins cheap and that most coins are locked away in masternodes which is why we see low volumes on the exchanges and that is why Kucoin has Solaris in ST mode. I can name a lot of coins that should be in this mode on Kucoin due to low volume but it looks like they have selected a few. Lets just wait and see what happens in January once txbit launches as we could see a lot more volume then.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

Hi Adriano,

You could just have sent us your question instead. ST mode was set because of low volume. Now that the volume meets the KuCoin quality standards again the ST will soon be removed.

Posting big images about ST mode as you did does not help to maintain a positive sentiment for Solaris. It only works against Solaris. I guess you do not hold any Solaris....

Txbit will be launched in January. It has been said many times by the way.

I already have Solaris masternodes, i thought Kucoin proceed in this way because Solaris launch own exchange (txbit) and not because volume, as i can see there are a lot of coins with much low volume and Kucoin not put them in ST mode.
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

that is why Kucoin has Solaris in ST mode.
so, what is ST mode?
You said low-volumed coins have the ST mode, but what is this?

Let me google that for you:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kucoin+st

keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:01:07 PM

Your welcome my friend. Best wishes for 2019. May you and the ones you love life in peace and happiness.

Let me google that for you:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kucoin+st
Oh, thank you for your help, keesdewit.
I wish you, your family, all the projects you played important roles all the best for the new year.

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:00:42 PM

Would be glad if Solaris devs would coment about ST status of XLR on Kucoin..
Why it happened, is it serious threat and will it be solved, before delisting?
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:16:50 AM

I don't know what really happened with Solaris on Kucoin exchange.
In my experience, Kucoin had lots of technical issues with Solaris during early days when the coin listed on Kucoin.
Fortunately, the Kucoin team worked hard and amazingly to fix them all, then Kucoin has become the largest exchange in terms of Solaris volume.
This time, if something actually occured with Kucoin and Solaris there, I believe that the Kucoin team will again completely fix them sooner or later.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:33:34 AM

In my experience, Kucoin had lots of technical issues with Solaris during early days when the coin listed on Kucoin.
Fortunately, the Kucoin team worked hard and amazingly to fix them all, then Kucoin has become the largest exchange in terms of Solaris volume.
This time, if something actually occured with Kucoin and Solaris there, I believe that the Kucoin team will again completely fix them sooner or later.

It has already been answered a few days ago that almost certainly it is because of the low volumes that Solaris has on the KuCoin exchange, as is also the case for other coin.
This can also be good for us investors because it means that many XLRs are busy and steady in Masternode, so when the market starts again we will see a very big rise with few volumes, given the few coins available on the market (almost 50% of available coins are "locked" in Masternode).

Finally, we hope that the TxBit exchange can finally start this month and thus help Solaris' visibility and prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:29:48 AM

It has already been answered a few days ago that almost certainly it is because of the low volumes that Solaris has on the KuCoin exchange, as is also the case for other coin.
This can also be good for us investors because it means that many XLRs are busy and steady in Masternode, so when the market starts again we will see a very big rise with few volumes, given the few coins available on the market (almost 50% of available coins are "locked" in Masternode).

Finally, we hope that the TxBit exchange can finally start this month and thus help Solaris' visibility and prices.

That's right my friend, the problem is low volume with Solaris as no one is wanting to sell their coins and like you said most are locked away in masternodes. It will be interesting to see what Solaris does when the bull run starts again, some people might want to sell their nodes or some of their coins so the volume could increase a lot. I also think most are holding for txbit exchange as the ones holding Solaris masternodes or are staking can benefit from txbit so this could be why people ain't selling.

keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:30:45 PM

Solaris now meets the KuCoin volume requirement and the ST flag will soon (2019-01-15) be removed. Meaning that Solaris will stay listed on KuCoin. Thank you.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:44:53 PM

Solaris now meets the KuCoin volume requirement and the ST flag will soon (2019-01-15) be removed. Meaning that Solaris will stay listed on KuCoin. Thank you.

This is good news for Solaris as Kucoin is the main exchange that people use to trade Solaris.

I saw a tweet from Binance the other day that they could be opening up the community voting again so if they do maybe the Solaris community could try and get Solaris listed on there as Binance is one of the top exchanges in the world and it would be a huge benefit for Solaris if this can happen.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:52:20 AM

Surely, it's good.
This is good news for Solaris as Kucoin is the main exchange that people use to trade Solaris.

I doubt that Solaris team have been big enough to win voting competition on Binance exchange.
Moreover, the problem is Solaris investors almost hold their coins tightly and don't want to sell their coins at current cheap price.
It's one of the main reasons why Solaris volume has remained at lows over the last few months.
I saw a tweet from Binance the other day that they could be opening up the community voting again so if they do maybe the Solaris community could try and get Solaris listed on there as Binance is one of the top exchanges in the world and it would be a huge benefit for Solaris if this can happen.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:44:36 PM

Really good news.

Do we have any precise news about TX exchange final launch?
That`s our next big thing, as I see from roadmap..
Devs` statement would be more then welcome.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:56:36 PM

Surely, it's good.

I doubt that Solaris team have been big enough to win voting competition on Binance exchange.
Moreover, the problem is Solaris investors almost hold their coins tightly and don't want to sell their coins at current cheap price.
It's one of the main reasons why Solaris volume has remained at lows over the last few months.

That's true but we just never know as Solaris does have a nice sized community so if Binance does happen to go back to community votes we could have a chance at getting Solaris listed. Maybe not the first few times voting but I think we can eventually. Yes that is true no one really wants to sell at this low price and I also think txbit launching soon has a lot to do with people holding their Solaris for the benefits we can earn from txbit.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:05:10 AM

Each time when community vote occurs, the Solaris community will have free chance to become bigger.
It's good opportunity for the Solaris community to show its power and expand its coverage.
Binance is worthy to contribute votes from community and give it a try.
That's true but we just never know as Solaris does have a nice sized community so if Binance does happen to go back to community votes we could have a chance at getting Solaris listed. Maybe not the first few times voting but I think we can eventually.

It's totally true, I agreed with you.
Yes that is true no one really wants to sell at this low price and I also think txbit launching soon has a lot to do with people holding their Solaris for the benefits we can earn from txbit.
Txbit.io when it officially live tradeable will give Solaris a considerable force to fly.
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: