Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308794 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:54:14 PM

Hi. When will happen the change of algorithm? I mean the code. And we need to send our coins from wallet to an address and get new coins like happen when pass to xevan algorithm?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 08:29:09 AM

Hi. When will happen the change of algorithm? I mean the code. And we need to send our coins from wallet to an address and get new coins like happen when pass to xevan algorithm?
You meant swap. I actually swapped my Solaris coins from NIST5 algorithm to Xevan algorithm in the year 2017. The Solaris team built a page to do the swap, automatically, and swap process done very fastly. For the coming source code changes from PIVX source code to Stratis source code, by now I have not heard Solaris team mention about swap. Let's wait more details later.

There will indeed be a swap for this new codebase, and it will utilize the similar page to do it automatically. We don't have an exact date yet, but it will happen in the next 2 to 3 months probably, and the swap period will be at least 6 months.

NimaV

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:51:52 PM

Txbit should get listed on coinmarketcap as soon as possible. it helps Txbit a lot to receive some recognition. besides that currently XLR is showing zero 24 hour volume on coinmarketcap! this scare away any possible investor who is researching about this coin.
viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 09:04:18 PM

Txbit should get listed on coinmarketcap as soon as possible. it helps Txbit a lot to receive some recognition. besides that currently XLR is showing zero 24 hour volume on coinmarketcap! this scare away any possible investor who is researching about this coin.

We are doing everything we can and it's been on going for over 2 months already, since we made the first request on April 1st. CMC are very slow to respond and review Txbit. Unfortunately it's completely out of our hand, cause if it was Txbit would already be on CMC.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 10:19:33 PM

We are doing everything we can and it's been on going for over 2 months already, since we made the first request on April 1st. CMC are very slow to respond and review Txbit. Unfortunately it's completely out of our hand, cause if it was Txbit would already be on CMC.

CMC seem strange to me when it comes to listing exchanges and coins as we have seen in the past that some exchanges and coins are added within a month or even a couple of weeks while others have to wait months before being listed. I really don't understand what the hold up is with adding txbit as it has already proven that it is a top exchange compared to most exchanges out there. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see txbit listed and then hopefully we'll see a lot more growth.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:35:21 PM

CMC seem strange to me when it comes to listing exchanges and coins as we have seen in the past that some exchanges and coins are added within a month or even a couple of weeks while others have to wait months before being listed. I really don't understand what the hold up is with adding txbit as it has already proven that it is a top exchange compared to most exchanges out there. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see txbit listed and then hopefully we'll see a lot more growth.
CMC changed their strategy and requirements for listing request since the bull run in 2017. I don't remember when they implemented such changes on their strategy, but likely since the second quarter of 2018. If you were here in 2017 and 2018 (you actually been in crypto longer than me), you did know that CMC was very easily listed new coins in 2017. Consequently, massive scam coins launched and fastly successful listed on CMC. I guess, when crypto cooled down, bearish market came, and CMC finally realised their position in crypto should be built up by new listing requirements in order to minimize risks of scam projects' appearance on their site.

Well I still see pump and dump coins being listed on CMC within a few weeks of them launching. I won't name them here but clearly they are pump and dump coins run by the same dev. I made a tweet the other day asking CMC to list txbit and I got a reply saying that they have received the request and will evaluate the request and that the CMC team will reach out to the txbit team if they proceed with the listing so at least we got some news on the listing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:00:05 PM

Well I still see pump and dump coins being listed on CMC within a few weeks of them launching. I won't name them here but clearly they are pump and dump coins run by the same dev. I made a tweet the other day asking CMC to list txbit and I got a reply saying that they have received the request and will evaluate the request and that the CMC team will reach out to the txbit team if they proceed with the listing so at least we got some news on the listing.
Agreed because pumps and dumps are basics of crypto. Solaris project, has been developed very well over last two years, and I am happy to be here since the swap of Solaris from Nist5 algorithm to Xevan algorithm in 2017, and with the coming switch of code base from PIVX to Stratis, I guess Solaris will be boosted too much. Its price, has been in very good range to buy, that is too low from its all time high. Not only Solaris, but also the txbit.io will have advantages from code base uprade.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:43:23 AM

To answer your question about my role. I am the co-founder and lead developer for Solaris. You can see me here: https://solariscoin.com/team.html

I am glad you are on the team and I am looking forward to your efforts in the future to keep txbit.io and solaris free from the octopus arms that seek to put their suckers on all the exchanges in the world and hold tight. Remain free and people will run to your exchange.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:57:09 PM

Agreed because pumps and dumps are basics of crypto. Solaris project, has been developed very well over last two years, and I am happy to be here since the swap of Solaris from Nist5 algorithm to Xevan algorithm in 2017, and with the coming switch of code base from PIVX to Stratis, I guess Solaris will be boosted too much. Its price, has been in very good range to buy, that is too low from its all time high. Not only Solaris, but also the txbit.io will have advantages from code base uprade.

I think the switch to Stratis code base will give Solaris the boost it needs, not just in price but also for developments. I think the price has held up well with the BTC rise and the stats on CMC are incorrect as they don't show the txbit market so in fact the volume is a lot higher then what it says on CMC.

Sellman

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:13:29 AM

I think the switch to Stratis code base will give Solaris the boost it needs, not just in price but also for developments. I think the price has held up well with the BTC rise and the stats on CMC are incorrect as they don't show the txbit market so in fact the volume is a lot higher then what it says on CMC.
This switch of codebase to Stratis code is what we all expect for, and it is good not only for Solaris, but also for txbit.io. Temporarily, crypto enthusiasts have still enjoyed the ride of bitcoin, and the season of altcoins has not come yet. I wish that the switch to Stratis codebase will officially start (with the swap, too) when altcoin season begins. We have been in the late of second quarter, so I wish that altcoin season will start in the early of third quarter this year.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:33:36 PM

Switching to Stratis is one important step no doubt. But it is the massive adoption/usage of the SOLARIS coin that will make the price rocket upward. You need to find an example of a crypto exchange that already made their own coin successful and you all know which one did it.  All you have to do is rinse and repeat what they did and Solaris will go to the moon.

If the team is trusting that masternode adoption and wallet staking adoption is going to be enough to get the coin to rise in price, they are sadly mistaken.

The masses are not techie minded enough to set up staking wallets or masternodes.

Let the masses buy the Solaris coin and just hold it with the incentive of getting discount trading fees and that added feature along with the others, will help boost the price of the Solaris coin greatly.

If we rinse and repeat the best exchange model and their success, and keep the additional ones already in place, am I really asking too much?

Thank you.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Sellman

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:21:24 AM

What we saw with Binance and BNB are good example to imagine what's next with Solaris if Txbit.io becomes bigger in coming months. As we all expect, the switch of codebase might bring more advantages for both Solaris and txbit.io platforms. When technical improvements successfully implemented, the value of both Solaris and txbit.io will increase, certainly.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:14:01 PM

Switching to Stratis is one important step no doubt. But it is the massive adoption/usage of the SOLARIS coin that will make the price rocket upward. You need to find an example of a crypto exchange that already made their own coin successful and you all know which one did it.  All you have to do is rinse and repeat what they did and Solaris will go to the moon.

If the team is trusting that masternode adoption and wallet staking adoption is going to be enough to get the coin to rise in price, they are sadly mistaken.

The masses are not techie minded enough to set up staking wallets or masternodes.

Let the masses buy the Solaris coin and just hold it with the incentive of getting discount trading fees and that added feature along with the others, will help boost the price of the Solaris coin greatly.

If we rinse and repeat the best exchange model and their success, and keep the additional ones already in place, am I really asking too much?

Thank you.

I don't think the team think this with masternodes and staking as with the new code base there will only be staking and masternodes for Solaris will end which in my opinion is a good thing as masternodes was mainly just hype which is slowly fading away. I'm sure the team have more plans in the future as they have said that they can do more with the Stratis code base then they can do with PIVX so they must have some ideas for the future or else they wouldn't be switching to a new code base. BNB had a lot of backing behind it so of course it was going to take off like it did and I'm confident that txbit and Solaris will eventually take off in the same way in the future so lets just see what the team can deliver with the Stratis code base.

Sellman

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:47:32 AM

BNB had a lot of backing behind it so of course it was going to take off like it did and I'm confident that txbit and Solaris will eventually take off in the same way in the future so lets just see what the team can deliver with the Stratis code base.
At the moment, and in medium term, BNB DEX might play important role to make Solaris and txbit.io more popular in crypto. Later, then Solaris team finish their works with new codebase from Stratis, both Solaris and txbit.io might take off considerably. I remember the price of Solaris above $50 too much, and still waited patiently to see it comes back to that range. I wish that it might occur in late of 2019 or early months (first half) of the next year.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:26:39 PM

BNB had a lot of backing behind it so of course it was going to take off like it did and I'm confident that txbit and Solaris will eventually take off in the same way in the future so lets just see what the team can deliver with the Stratis code base.
At the moment, and in medium term, BNB DEX might play important role to make Solaris and txbit.io more popular in crypto. Later, then Solaris team finish their works with new codebase from Stratis, both Solaris and txbit.io might take off considerably. I remember the price of Solaris above $50 too much, and still waited patiently to see it comes back to that range. I wish that it might occur in late of 2019 or early months (first half) of the next year.

To be honest, I'm not sure if we will see Solaris at $50 any time soon unless there is a massive bull run for Altcoins and then it might happen but I think it will take at least another year or two for Solaris to reach that level again. We could get there sooner depending on what the team can achieve with the Stratis code base and new developments. I will continue to hold my Solaris for the long term like I have since the project launched.

xomarnie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:33:43 AM

Does anyone know if the following activity is the Solaris Core Wallet?

I opened the wallet on my computer (Windows). I hasn't synced in a while....

Norton Antivirus says it's blocked a "high risk" ... "Attack by- System Infected- Coinminer Activity 19."

Attacking computer: 94.16.118.99, 60020

Just want to confirm, rather than assume, that this is the wallet just trying to sync before I figure out how to get Norton to stop blocking it!

thanks guys
viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:39:49 PM

Does anyone know if the following activity is the Solaris Core Wallet?

I opened the wallet on my computer (Windows). I hasn't synced in a while....

Norton Antivirus says it's blocked a "high risk" ... "Attack by- System Infected- Coinminer Activity 19."

Attacking computer: 94.16.118.99, 60020

Just want to confirm, rather than assume, that this is the wallet just trying to sync before I figure out how to get Norton to stop blocking it!

thanks guys

Norton is notorious for false positives. There are no viruses and no attacks from the Solaris wallet.

viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:42:13 PM

Introducing "Transparency Initiative" update on Txbit.io!

This update brings system status page, project information and real time balance sheet (proof of reserves) for each listed asset!

Read the full details here: https://medium.com/@txbit/transparency-initiative-txbit-io-update-efaa5d1b6dca

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 10:41:16 PM

What more does txbit need to do before CMC list them? I just don't understand why it is taking so long for them to list txbit, surely by now they can see that txbit is legit and here to stay. I don't want to bug them anymore as it might make them upset and then they take longer to list txbit, last I heard they said that they are reviewing txbit which is the reply I received on my tweet to them.

Sellman

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:22:26 PM

Txbit.io by now has been old enough to be listed on coinmarketcap. Addtionally, it has shown that it is a legit exchange. In reality, total volume per day on txbit.io has increased considerably over recent months. I don't understand reasons of the CMC hesitation on listing txbit.io on that site. Maybe, they have reasons behind the scene, that we have not known yet because they have not publicly stated about that anywhere.
Pages: « 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 [359] 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: