Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308792 times)
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:11:11 PM

Is there any update for txbit exchange, when will be listed on coinmarketcap? And in future can be made any new signature campaign to help the project gain more attention or any marketing?

The latest reply from coinmarketcap is this:

Good Day,

We have all the information that we need for now. For what it's worth, you've shared some interesting data points that I have highlighted to the team.

I've shortlisted it as a potential candidate but will stop short of guaranteeing anything because the rest of the team must be onboard as well. There are many other moving parts (e.g. testing, engineering resources, backlog of other applicants), so please be mindful that we cannot commit to any timeline or outcome.

Yes, we are going to be running new bounty campaigns after the new codebase is released.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojosmith783532

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:59:44 PM

another usless coin to add to my list

asked on their discord what additional advantages does their exchange bring over other exchanges only response i got back was secure and fast
i then said everything is secure and fast now a days its basically general so then i said there is basically nothing new or additional and just like every other exchange with a bad ui and instantly banned
they have no interest in answering the hard questions regarding what makes their exchange different or if they have any new features no other exchange offers or anything only answer is the same old crap that most bad projects with a kid team give

if their exchange took 1 year and half to make then holy shit these other exchange been made with new features and excellent ui must take 5-10 years lol

will keep invested in bnb for binance, kucoin shares for kucoin and shard for shardax as for exchange coins go they are the best teams and exchanges and only decent exchanges around doing things
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:17:01 PM

asked on their discord what additional advantages does their exchange bring over other exchanges only response i got back was secure and fast
i then said everything is secure and fast now a days its basically general so then i said there is basically nothing new or additional and just like every other exchange with a bad ui and instantly banned
they have no interest in answering the hard questions regarding what makes their exchange different or if they have any new features no other exchange offers or anything only answer is the same old crap that most bad projects with a kid team give

if their exchange took 1 year and half to make then holy shit these other exchange been made with new features and excellent ui must take 5-10 years lol

will keep invested in bnb for binance, kucoin shares for kucoin and shard for shardax as for exchange coins go they are the best teams and exchanges and only decent exchanges around doing things

Its funny how you talk about txbit taking over a year to build the exchange, well Shard is also taking forever to build their exchange Shardax. txbit has a feature where Solaris masternodes can be linked to earn a slice of the pie from fees and once the team switch to the Stratis code base we can stake Solaris and earn from the txbit fees.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:31:24 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 10:48:21 PM by jojosmith783532

Its funny how you talk about txbit taking over a year to build the exchange, well Shard is also taking forever to build their exchange Shardax. txbit has a feature where Solaris masternodes can be linked to earn a slice of the pie from fees and once the team switch to the Stratis code base we can stake Solaris and earn from the txbit fees.

shardax development coming up a year and 2 or 3 months now and difference is you seen the quality and size of the platforms shardax = 3 platforms in 1
txbit same old crypto exchange 1 year and half to build in same time if shardax launch before end of year then it would of created a platform with 3 platforms within it with one of the best ui, security features and etc compared to other exchanges and so many unique features it is crazy and then the infinity wallet they are releasing this year on top

not to state the point they also answer questions and dont just ban when asking what makes their platform different like txbit team does as all txbit have is the same old crap exchange with bad ui

+ shardax looks to be partnered with some of the top coins and open source projects and companies for their products unlike txbit
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:33:52 PM

if txbit is paying out profit from exchange via solaris then it is a security under eu countires and especially the usa
so if they dont have a securities license then they are operating illegally yet another point to why this exchange looks so dogie, team is dogie and now legal status seems to be ignored ?
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:43:30 PM

the team switch to the Stratis code base we can stake Solaris and earn from the txbit fees.

are they not capable of creating their own chain and since you want to compare shard then they are also doing an upgrade in their whitepaper and roadmap that is one of the biggest technological advancements sharding that one of the shard team proposed for bitcoin back in 2012 and i guess is why they created shard to integrate making it the original coin to propose the sharding proposal that other coins are now looking to copy and its literally in the coins name lol massive technological advancement meanwhile solaris forking stratis

i seriously get fed up of this forking trash that coins are doing to make money if going to fork then make large changes to the code base atleast or advancements
viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 12:01:36 AM

if txbit is paying out profit from exchange via solaris then it is a security under eu countires and especially the usa
so if they dont have a securities license then they are operating illegally yet another point to why this exchange looks so dogie, team is dogie and now legal status seems to be ignored ?

Oh hi! I remember you from the Discord, and I'm the one who banned you.

You came in and instead of having a polite discussion, you started asking questions in the rudest way possible. I started explaining the basics and was going to send on some more detailed material for you to read over, but instead you dismissed everything and started bashing everything we did up to that point. Frankly, I don't have time for a**holes like you. A little respect during conversation goes a long way.

To answer your "dogie" comments, which by the way is spelled "dodgy", we have worked with lawyers and notaries to ensure the Solaris Reward Program (which only shares the transaction fees) is not classified as a security. The Fee sharing model is not baked into the protocol itself, and requires a user action to be involved in the program, which is linking your Solaris staking addresses to the Txbit account. Any exchange can do the same with any other cryptocurrency if they wanted to, it doesn't make it a security because of that.

The team founders are dully public, doesn't take long to find us on LinkedIn. And lastly, we picked the worst country in the world to open an exchange if we wanted to be dodgy, the Netherlands has zero-tolerance policy for fraud.

On top of this, your dearly beloved Shardcoin is a Bitcoin fork, which just highlights your incompetence in this matter cause you don't know what you are talking about. How long has their exchange been in a non-working beta state? Like 9 months?

Frankly, you are not even worth the effort of me typing this reply. Take it easy mate, wish you all the best.

jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:33:21 AM

You came in and instead of having a polite discussion, you started asking questions in the rudest way possible. I started explaining the basics and was going to send on some more detailed material for you to read over, but instead you dismissed everything and started bashing everything we did up to that point. Frankly, I don't have time for a**holes like you. A little respect during conversation goes a long way.

To answer your "dogie" comments, which by the way is spelled "dodgy", we have worked with lawyers and notaries to ensure the Solaris Reward Program (which only shares the transaction fees) is not classified as a security. The Fee sharing model is not baked into the protocol itself, and requires a user action to be involved in the program, which is linking your Solaris staking addresses to the Txbit account. Any exchange can do the same with any other cryptocurrency if they wanted to, it doesn't make it a security because of that.

The team founders are dully public, doesn't take long to find us on LinkedIn. And lastly, we picked the worst country in the world to open an exchange if we wanted to be dodgy, the Netherlands has zero-tolerance policy for fraud.

On top of this, your dearly beloved Shardcoin is a Bitcoin fork, which just highlights your incompetence in this matter cause you don't know what you are talking about. How long has their exchange been in a non-working beta state? Like 9 months?

Frankly, you are not even worth the effort of me typing this reply. Take it easy mate, wish you all the best.

that denial is funny though
since i came in and very simply asked what is so big and new about txbit all i get is basic reply of its fast and etc "the usual shit reply from shit teams" even though i was looking to invest as in most exchange coins
then i ask is that it so there is no actual new features with that bad ui
instantly get abuse from you and then banned and then you deleted my messages

is there any reason behind deleting messages other then to clear up the shit you talked to me when i asked simple questions which any investor should be allowed to ask but they were questions which required actual detail that you obviously did not like or you would not of got mad for me asking and then deleted the messages

not to mention there is multiple people on many other channels complaining about your behaviour or that of other members on asking simple questions like me so its not just me that thinks this and its why you wont see many users until you change your attitude if you are legit

now shard which you mentioned you clearly know nothing about it as it is a bitcoin fork with its own protocols something you could compare to dash forking bitcoin but own protocols and then the implementation of sharding and their latest release some features other coins should be integrating for network, security and etc

what i find funny is you attempting to compare your self to bnb, kucoin or shard as they are all on a different league from you currently and if you actually want to catch up instead of banning investors when they ask the hard questions actually answer them and give that actually exchange a decent ui it is horrible and that its self looks like a scam

i look for answers and wont blindly invest in a project like you may want people to do
i look at the team, the project, what it offers and if it offers anything new, its potential market it can reach and past deliveries
the way you responded to me on discord was not correct for any team member which is legit to actually reply when i simply reply back with "is that it with that bad ui" and you instantly go mental
an explanation goes far and so does communicating if you need anger management i suggest you get
viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 09:03:31 AM

since i came in and very simply asked what is so big and new about txbit all i get is basic reply of its fast and etc "the usual shit reply from shit teams" even though i was looking to invest as in most exchange coins

is there any reason behind deleting messages other then to clear up the shit you talked to me when i asked simple questions which any investor should be allowed to ask but they were questions which required actual detail that you obviously did not like or you would not of got mad for me asking and then deleted the messages

not to mention there is multiple people on many other channels complaining about your behaviour or that of other members on asking simple questions like me so its not just me that thinks this and its why you wont see many users until you change your attitude if you are legit

now shard which you mentioned you clearly know nothing about it as it is a bitcoin fork with its own protocols something you could compare to dash forking bitcoin but own protocols and then the implementation of sharding and their latest release some features other coins should be integrating for network, security and etc

what i find funny is you attempting to compare your self to bnb, kucoin or shard as they are all on a different league from you currently and if you actually want to catch up instead of banning investors when they ask the hard questions actually answer them and give that actually exchange a decent ui it is horrible and that its self looks like a scam

i look for answers and wont blindly invest in a project like you may want people to do
i look at the team, the project, what it offers and if it offers anything new, its potential market it can reach and past deliveries
the way you responded to me on discord was not correct for any team member which is legit to actually reply when i simply reply back with "is that it with that bad ui" and you instantly go mental
an explanation goes far and so does communicating if you need anger management i suggest you get

I never abused you in Discord, nor did i ever go "mental" at you. In fact it's you who was hurling abuse without much reason, and that deserves a ban in my books. Funny, cause you are I think the second person I ever banned on Discord in 2 years.

As for the deleted messages. All your historic messages get deleted when you get banned, so there is not much I can do there. We also never tried to compare ourselves to bnb, kucoin or especially shard. You really are just making things up now. Maybe when Shard deliver a working product we will take a look at what they managed to achieve, but I do find it ironic that they were charging projects 3 BTC for a listing on their exchange 12 months ago, yet the exchange is still nowhere to be found. I wonder how do those projects feel after spending their money on empty promises.

You really need to get your facts straight, cause now I'm just convinced that you are a troll.

jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:02:05 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 12:30:55 PM by jojosmith783532

I never abused you in Discord, nor did i ever go "mental" at you. In fact it's you who was hurling abuse without much reason, and that deserves a ban in my books. Funny, cause you are I think the second person I ever banned on Discord in 2 years.

As for the deleted messages. All your historic messages get deleted when you get banned, so there is not much I can do there. We also never tried to compare ourselves to bnb, kucoin or especially shard. You really are just making things up now. Maybe when Shard deliver a working product we will take a look at what they managed to achieve, but I do find it ironic that they were charging projects 3 BTC for a listing on their exchange 12 months ago, yet the exchange is still nowhere to be found. I wonder how do those projects feel after spending their money on empty promises.

You really need to get your facts straight, cause now I'm just convinced that you are a troll.

you actually very much did and yet again you cant answer correctly apparently if you ask hard questions/give negative response on something it is because you know something is up then the excuse is you are a troll counting on what you said that is just the usual childish excuse/reply which honestly makes you look worse for investors like me that due our diligence

i wont waste much more time on you as there is no point i know the type of person you are and what you are doing and i will leave that it is just a shame for anyone which is new looking to invest
i know you wont get far with
1. your attitude
2. your attempts to try bash other projects much superior that i can tell you no investor would touch you as its highly unprofessional and would not expect any other coin/project to do the same "your attitude and the way you act is like an investor rather then someone that is ceo of a company or part of a company"
3. your project has nothing new to offer and a bad ui which for any serious project looking to make a market impact is a must and you have 0 business knowledge
4. as someone whos wife is a lawyer within crypto i can tell you that you most do need a license within most eu countries what this means is if you are in an eu country that does not require a license you still cant serve people from countries that require meaning if you are going to operate legally you are going to need to block all users which are from usa and other countries that class you as a security that is most eu countries some include spain, france, italy, united kingdom, portugal, germany and all these other main countries within the eu
so yes it might be legal from within your country but that does not give you the right to illegally provide other users from other countries your service meaning if you are going to be you need a license that is something you are either not interested in the legality as you think you can get away with it or on the 1% chance you are legit but very young and naive boy trying to do something then you have been very well misinformed by basic lawyers which know the law for your country only

others should do their own due diligence before touching you and i applied for shardax as part of a coins team 13 months ago when i was in the coin and shardax had been in development for only a few months and they were 0.5 btc - 1.5 btc depending on the code base but sadly the coin did not get accepted since they were supposedly only looking for top coins to partner with for free or potential top coins for the staking part of their platform
i even got a few coins i was invested in at the time to apply which also supposedly got declined because unlike you shardax looks to be taking on serious projects that can make a difference and partnering with them instead of listing any coin that will pay like you are on your platform which i would refer to what everyone calls a shitcoin exchange where coins with 0 volume and that are mostly memes or scam coins get listed

since you like to compare your self then i will also and since you are comparing to a company which products are totally different and that of 5-10x bigger then your own with many more features and multiple products, partnerships with top coins and firms and technological advancements it is quite funny to me and most others that will read this and find you attempting to bash other coins/users or pull others down like you did to me in discord this will just put most investors off with experience and the big money

anyways will leave this here i have no further interest in continuing my discussion it looks like i will never get an apology for your behaviour and your denial and one thing i would like to mention if i was a troll or wanted to fud i could just make another discord account back a few months ago and easily just of came on and fud the only reason i posted here 2 months later was because i was looking at the announcements and sore this and actually thought in expressing my opinion as freedom of speech and to inform other users of what was done to me and my beliefs regarding what you are doing
viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 12:32:48 PM

you actually very much did and yet again you cant answer correctly apparently if you ask hard questions/give negative response on something it is because you know something is up then the excuse is you are a troll counting on what you said that is just the usual childish excuse/reply which honestly makes you look worse for investors like me that due our diligence

i wont waste much more time on you as there is no point i know the type of person you are and what you are doing and i will leave that it is just a shame for anyone which is new looking to invest
i know you wont get far with
1. your attitude
2. your attempts to try bash other projects much superior that i can tell you no investor would touch you as its highly unprofessional and would not expect any other coin/project to do the same "your attitude and the way you act is like an investor rather then someone that is ceo of a company or part of a company"
3. your project has nothing new to offer and a bad ui which for any serious project looking to make a market impact is a must and you have 0 business knowledge
4. as someone whos wife is a lawyer within crypto i can tell you that you most do need a license within most eu countries what this means is if you are in an eu country that does not require a license you still cant serve people from countries that require meaning if you are going to operate legally you are going to need to block all users which are from usa and other countries that class you as a security that is most eu countries some include spain, france, italy, united kingdom, portugal, germany and all these other main countries within the eu
so yes it might be legal from within your country but that does not give you the right to illegally provide other users from other countries your service meaning if you are going to be you need a license that is something you are either not interested in the legality as you think you can get away with it or on the 1% chance you are legit but very young and naive boy trying to do something then you have been very well misinformed by basic lawyers which know the law for your country only

others should do their own due diligence before touching you because you clearly lie and have done on multiple times like in your last comment you lied since i applied for shardax as part of a coins team 13 months ago when i was in the coin and shardax had been in development for only a few months and they were 0.5 btc - 1.5 btc depending on the code base but sadly the coin did not get accepted since they were supposedly only looking for top coins to partner with for free or potential top coins for the staking part of their platform
i even got a few coins i was invested in at the time to apply which also supposedly got declined because unlike you shardax looks to be taking on serious projects that can make a difference and partnering with them instead of listing any coin that will pay like you are on your platform which i would refer to what everyone calls a shitcoin exchange where coins with 0 volume and that are mostly memes or scam coins get listed

since you like to compare your self then i will also and since you are comparing to a company which products are totally different and that of 5-10x bigger then your own with many more features and multiple products, partnerships with top coins and firms and technological advancements it is quite funny to me and most others that will read this and find you attempting to bash other coins/users or pull others down like you did to me in discord this will just put most investors off with experience and the big money

anyways will leave this here i have no further interest in continuing my discussion it looks like i will never get an apology for your behaviour and your denial and one thing i would like to mention if i was a troll or wanted to fud i could just make another discord account back a few months ago and easily just of came on and fud the only reason i posted here 2 months later was because i was looking at the announcements and sore this and actually thought in expressing my opinion as freedom of speech and to inform other users of what was done to me and my beliefs regarding what you are doing

I like how you are trying to twist my words to fit your troll agenda.

I never once bashed any projects you mentioned:

• You said Shard created their own coin - I said they forked Bitcoin (this is a fact, not a bash)
  • You said their exchange is superior - I said they are in a non-working beta state for 9 months. And that's all it is until they release a product that actually works. (this is a fact, not a bash)

Solaris was going to get listed on Shardax and they were requesting a payment of 1.5BTC (because they said it's a 50% discount) way back in July/August last year. Still no working exchange to be seen, and we are happy we didn't pay for that reason. Again, how is this a bash? It's a fact.

Also, why you keep saying that I like to compare myself to other companies? It's you who is bringing this up again and again, while we never mentioned it once. This just shows that you are trying to twist things and put us in a negative light to fit your agenda.

I still find it funny that you are the second person I ever banned from Discord for just being a straight up ass. We engage in conversations with anyone who wants to, and answer all the questions they may have. But I repeat it one more time, you have your own agenda and by the looks of it you will stick with it. Honestly, for that I commend you, cause I don't have the patience to be such an nuisance to anyone.

Lastly, please start to use punctuation in your posts. It's really hard to read paragraphs without full stops.

To finish this, and I'm glad you brought it up yourself, stop wasting your own and my time. It's not gonna get you anywhere in life.

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Newbie accounts popping up and spreading shit about other coins or exchanges while promoting their own coin or exchange.....  just another normal day on these forums. :p

Anyways, I have been using exchanges since Mt Gox first came online and I will testify that txbit.io is the fastest that I have used out of dozens.  This is also very easy to verify for anyone that wants to sign up and test for themselves. I advise that everyone do their own research and test things for themselves.  Don't believe things just because a random person on the internet said so, including me. Wink
tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3968

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 01:54:36 AM

It is a big joke, fella!
Newbie accounts popping up and spreading shit about other coins or exchanges while promoting their own coin or exchange.....  just another normal day on these forums. :p
It is interesting to know that you have been in crypto long enough to have your own experience with Mt Gox, LOL. For txbit.io, it is good, but the problem now is its daily volume is too low. Each day, total volume of txbit.io has fluctuated around 1 BTC, that should be increased more. Everthing else, besides volume, are all good.
Anyways, I have been using exchanges since Mt Gox first came online and I will testify that txbit.io is the fastest that I have used out of dozens.  This is also very easy to verify for anyone that wants to sign up and test for themselves. I advise that everyone do their own research and test things for themselves.  Don't believe things just because a random person on the internet said so, including me. Wink

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:52:37 PM

It is a big joke, fella!
It is interesting to know that you have been in crypto long enough to have your own experience with Mt Gox, LOL. For txbit.io, it is good, but the problem now is its daily volume is too low. Each day, total volume of txbit.io has fluctuated around 1 BTC, that should be increased more. Everthing else, besides volume, are all good.

That is true, the volume on txbit is low at the moment however it is very hard for new exchanges to attract traders to start trading on their exchanges. txbit has listed some popular coins but still it hasn't attracted people to come and trade on txbit. I think that it will take a good 12+ months before we start to see more trading volume and remember that CMC are yet to list txbit which can help once they list txbit.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:36:52 AM

That is true, the volume on txbit is low at the moment however it is very hard for new exchanges to attract traders to start trading on their exchanges. txbit has listed some popular coins but still it hasn't attracted people to come and trade on txbit. I think that it will take a good 12+ months before we start to see more trading volume and remember that CMC are yet to list txbit which can help once they list txbit.
Binance did  not need to much time to take over both Poloniex and Bittrex. Crypto exchange is a highly competitive industry, but to be successful new exchanges do not only need time, but also need effective marketing. That is likely what txbit.io has been lack of months after its birthday. Another minus point is txbit.io has not yet listed on coinmarketcap.com. Visitors might hesitate to join exchanges that are not listed on CMC.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:52:37 AM

Binance did  not need to much time to take over both Poloniex and Bittrex. Crypto exchange is a highly competitive industry, but to be successful new exchanges do not only need time, but also need effective marketing. That is likely what txbit.io has been lack of months after its birthday. Another minus point is txbit.io has not yet listed on coinmarketcap.com. Visitors might hesitate to join exchanges that are not listed on CMC.

You are correct in assuming that lack of CMC listing is hurting us. We even missed out on multiple projects deciding not to get listed on Txbit because we are not on CMC yet.

But, the Binance comparison is not right. They released at the right place and the right time. The end of 2017 saw a massive influx of new people entering the crypto space, but since then the user count has been dropping hard and the interest is nowhere near the same. There is no new blood entering the space at all right now.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 09:32:02 AM

You are correct in assuming that lack of CMC listing is hurting us. We even missed out on multiple projects deciding not to get listed on Txbit because we are not on CMC yet.
Projects hesitate to list their coins on exchanges that have not yet appeared on coinmarketcap.com. It's the truth, and I am sadly to know that txbit.io missed some projects due to this.

Exact and fair enough! Binance appeared at the right time, and took lots of advantages of crypto area in 2017 to have a nearly perfect start. However, there were lots of their initiatives that help them growing faster too. You reminded me that back in 2017, listing requests on CMC surpassed very easily because that year, hundreds of projects, exchanges accepted to list on CMC, nearly without careful screening procedures. Consequently, we still have seen lots of scam projects on CMC, listed there since 2017.
But, the Binance comparison is not right. They released at the right place and the right time. The end of 2017 saw a massive influx of new people entering the crypto space, but since then the user count has been dropping hard and the interest is nowhere near the same. There is no new blood entering the space at all right now.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:00:52 PM

Look at how pathetic you are. The fact that you keep a list of useless coins says enough.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

Projects hesitate to list their coins on exchanges that have not yet appeared on coinmarketcap.com. It's the truth, and I am sadly to know that txbit.io missed some projects due to this.

Exact and fair enough! Binance appeared at the right time, and took lots of advantages of crypto area in 2017 to have a nearly perfect start. However, there were lots of their initiatives that help them growing faster too. You reminded me that back in 2017, listing requests on CMC surpassed very easily because that year, hundreds of projects, exchanges accepted to list on CMC, nearly without careful screening procedures. Consequently, we still have seen lots of scam projects on CMC, listed there since 2017.

Also what helped Binance was that they gave free tokens away at the start, people love anything that is free. I'm confident that txbit will grow bigger in the future as the team are great and hard working and always looking at ways to improve just like what the Solaris team are currently doing by building their own block explorer and having it open source for other projects to use if they choose to do so. We just need to give the team some time and if CMC fast track the txbit listing process it would help out a lot.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 08:48:05 AM

Also what helped Binance was that they gave free tokens away at the start, people love anything that is free. I'm confident that txbit will grow bigger in the future as the team are great and hard working and always looking at ways to improve just like what the Solaris team are currently doing by building their own block explorer and having it open source for other projects to use if they choose to do so. We just need to give the team some time and if CMC fast track the txbit listing process it would help out a lot.
Binance team are smart and they fortunately began their platform at the perfect period of crypto within last three years.

I have been here with Solaris project since 2017, before the swap from Nist5 to Xevan algorithm, and I have never lost my belief in Solaris team. I am a newbie in crypto in 2017 and 2018, honestly, and I learned a lot from those months. Whenever everyone tell you that bitcoin is potential, project A, B, C, Z is potential, they discuss about potential projects everywhere, yes, it is a good time to think seriously and be as careful as possible with your funds.
There are two main things for Solaris in next months:
- Codebase switch from PIVX's to Stratis'
- Swap
- coinmarketcap.com listing.
I think we will have clearer and likely brighter overview at the end period of this year.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: