Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308794 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:50:33 PM

Also what helped Binance was that they gave free tokens away at the start, people love anything that is free. I'm confident that txbit will grow bigger in the future as the team are great and hard working and always looking at ways to improve just like what the Solaris team are currently doing by building their own block explorer and having it open source for other projects to use if they choose to do so. We just need to give the team some time and if CMC fast track the txbit listing process it would help out a lot.
Binance team are smart and they fortunately began their platform at the perfect period of crypto within last three years.

I have been here with Solaris project since 2017, before the swap from Nist5 to Xevan algorithm, and I have never lost my belief in Solaris team. I am a newbie in crypto in 2017 and 2018, honestly, and I learned a lot from those months. Whenever everyone tell you that bitcoin is potential, project A, B, C, Z is potential, they discuss about potential projects everywhere, yes, it is a good time to think seriously and be as careful as possible with your funds.
There are two main things for Solaris in next months:
- Codebase switch from PIVX's to Stratis'
- Swap
- coinmarketcap.com listing.
I think we will have clearer and likely brighter overview at the end period of this year.

Nice to see another member that has been here since back then like me. I have always supported this project no matter what and even when I was being attacked on Twitter in the early days about Solaris being a scam coin I still stuck with it and it has turned out perfect. I believe the team will get the job done with the code base switch and that more developments will come in the future, people just need to be patient as that is the key to success in crypto.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 04:41:45 AM

Nice to see another member that has been here since back then like me. I have always supported this project no matter what and even when I was being attacked on Twitter in the early days about Solaris being a scam coin I still stuck with it and it has turned out perfect. I believe the team will get the job done with the code base switch and that more developments will come in the future, people just need to be patient as that is the key to success in crypto.
To be honest, I admired you back in 2017 and 2018, when I was in my early months in crypto. Your comments are decent, informative, and helpful. Sometimes, your posts help me to calm down, get out of panic a little bit. Yes, this is truly what experienced guys in crypto have and should have. I know well that you are strong supporter of Solaris, despite of the fact that you don't wear its signature (when it run months ago); and also desired to get my slots in BitVest, or 777coin (under Lutpin managements, before switching to Hhampuz). Finally, I have been in 777coin, months ago.
Solaris has never lost its slot in my portfolio.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 10:51:22 PM

To be honest, I admired you back in 2017 and 2018, when I was in my early months in crypto. Your comments are decent, informative, and helpful. Sometimes, your posts help me to calm down, get out of panic a little bit. Yes, this is truly what experienced guys in crypto have and should have. I know well that you are strong supporter of Solaris, despite of the fact that you don't wear its signature (when it run months ago); and also desired to get my slots in BitVest, or 777coin (under Lutpin managements, before switching to Hhampuz). Finally, I have been in 777coin, months ago.
Solaris has never lost its slot in my portfolio.

Thank you my friend, yes it is true I never wore the Solaris signature in here only because at the time I already had the Bitvest signature which I had been wearing for many months and to be honest it was helping me accumulate Solaris in the early stages. However I was and still am a huge supporter for Solaris on Twitter and that is where a lot of my support was and of course some in here posting in this thread. Time will tell if we have made the right decision to stick with Solaris.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:10:50 AM

Looking forward to the new offline staking wallet. (Ledger/Trezor any chance?) My wallet seems to be crashing  every several weeks.
Hope Solaris will come back to its former glory a bit....Did ride the entire roller coaster so far.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 10:50:07 PM

Looking forward to the new offline staking wallet. (Ledger/Trezor any chance?) My wallet seems to be crashing  every several weeks.
Hope Solaris will come back to its former glory a bit....Did ride the entire roller coaster so far.

Well we are now into August so lets see how the team go with the switch to the Stratis code base. We haven't heard much in recent days so I'm guessing the team is working hard on the code base getting it ready for when the time comes to swap. Then hopefully Solaris can start to get back to where it once was a top 200 coin.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 11:59:19 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2019, 12:57:59 AM by tbct_mt2

Well, the important period in which Solaris will change from PIVX codebase to Stratis codebase will help us having clearer overview on Solaris future, and further Txbit.io's future, too. It means weeks to come is important for both Solaris and txbit.io. Especially with recent serious changes in masternode industry (GINcoin masterminds hosting platform shut down), these changes to adapt are more important.
I think Solaris team can do this smoothly (as they usually do), and it will bring some benefits for txbit.io exchange: capacity to operate, smoother, faster, etc. -that what I knew from Solaris team reports on their development plans and objectives with the codebase change to Stratis.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:48:19 AM

Looking forward to the new offline staking wallet.

I saw a discussion today on Telegram where Viscolex was telling another person about the easy push button feature that will be added to the new wallets. Solaris holders with just a push of a button will be able to add their staking wallet to the txbit.io exchange in order to get a monetary advantage from the txbit.io exchange. The more Solaris you have in your staking wallet, the greater the discounts you will be able to get on the crypto trading you do. Perhaps I am not remembering correctly?  It could be the more Solaris you hold in your staking wallet, the greater the amount of crypto you earn from the trading going on inside of the txbit.io exchange? Or, it could be both?  

Can you imagine getting all of this from one staking wallet that is push button attached to txbit.io?

1. A constant generation of Solaris coins being produced in your staking wallet.

2. Earnings in your txbit.io account from the trading activity going on inside of the exchange.

3. Savings on trading fees that you generate inside of the exchange from your own trading.

I am getting that Christmas feeling or happy birthday feeling just by talking about all of this.

But the big thing that we need to encourage the Solaris developers to do, is to have the tech of the wallet developed so that wallet stakers do not need to have their computers on 24/7 and their wallets open 24/7 in order to get all of the benefits listed in 1,2, and 3 above. If the Solaris developers create this kind of offline staking wallet, then I can actually imagine the masses rushing into this opportunity and the coin actually getting to $450 per coin some time in the future.

Onward in development and upward in price it goes !!! 

Look out Binance because txbit.io is coming and you will be left behind.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Devotionless

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:45:50 AM

Is the team in talks with more exchanges?
GlobalProtection

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:06:45 PM

I do not know, but they could quickly and easily get onto the livecoin.net exchange if they wanted to. I know of another emerging coin that is on livecoin.net and they have most of their volume on that exchange and they were able to go up six times in price just on that exchange alone.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:31:27 PM

I do not know, but they could quickly and easily get onto the livecoin.net exchange if they wanted to. I know of another emerging coin that is on livecoin.net and they have most of their volume on that exchange and they were able to go up six times in price just on that exchange alone.

So they should do it imho.
XLR needs popularization now more than anything else.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 11:04:37 PM

So they should do it imho.
XLR needs popularization now more than anything else.

I do agree that Solaris does need another exchange and one that is well known or been around for years and Livecoin does seem like a good fit for Solaris. It would be a good replacement for Kucoin and hopefully help get Solaris some more volume however I think the main problem is that no one is really selling their Solaris coins and are holding.

GlobalProtection

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:28:05 AM

I do agree that Solaris does need another exchange and one that is well known or been around for years and Livecoin does seem like a good fit for Solaris. It would be a good replacement for Kucoin and hopefully help get Solaris some more volume however I think the main problem is that no one is really selling their Solaris coins and are holding.

I believe the reason they are not going after a listing on other exchanges now is because they want txbit.io to shine brightly because it should be listed very shortly on CMC.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 01:36:12 AM

I believe the reason they are not going after a listing on other exchanges now is because they want txbit.io to shine brightly because it should be listed very shortly on CMC.
There are two main things for Solaris project:
Coinmarketcap.com seems not update exact daily volume in total for Solaris.
txbit.io should be listed on Coinmarketcap.com too.
I don't think people will feel readily to invest in project that have nearly 0.03 BTC in total volume each day. I knew the figure on coinmarketcap.com is incorrect, but if a guess just visit that site to have an overview on Solaris, they will quickly go away after looking at volume.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/#markets

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 11:03:40 PM

There are two main things for Solaris project:
Coinmarketcap.com seems not update exact daily volume in total for Solaris.
txbit.io should be listed on Coinmarketcap.com too.
I don't think people will feel readily to invest in project that have nearly 0.03 BTC in total volume each day. I knew the figure on coinmarketcap.com is incorrect, but if a guess just visit that site to have an overview on Solaris, they will quickly go away after looking at volume.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/#markets

That could be true and that is why the community and team have been pushing hard for CMC to listed txbit exchange. It would be nice if they could explain more on why it is taking so long instead of a generic message they always send on Twitter. I guess we just have to wait but I do hope that it will be sometime this year we see txbit listed.

GlobalProtection

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:41:52 PM

Cold staking is coming as an option in the future for those involved with Solaris staking.

GlobalProtection

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:16:16 PM

https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/solaris-platform-update-01-core-wallet-new-block-explorer-website-and-release-date-59ec2a8a9525

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 11:38:56 PM

We are getting closer now and I can't wait for the switch over to the Stratis code base and that there will be Solaris cold staking in the future. I prefer cold staking and will be doing this for sure once it is implemented. The team has done and continues to do a great job here and hopefully it will all pay off the them and the community in the near future.

hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:13:38 AM

We are getting closer now and I can't wait for the switch over to the Stratis code base and that there will be Solaris cold staking in the future. I prefer cold staking and will be doing this for sure once it is implemented. The team has done and continues to do a great job here and hopefully it will all pay off the them and the community in the near future.
The announcement gives me more motivation and more strength as well as belief to keep holding my Solaris coins. And if I earn profits from my tradings (with bitcoin, and other altcoins) I might seriously consider to invest more in cheap Solaris coin. The coming months are very important period for Solaris future; codebase switch, swap, and txbit.io's developments & customer expansions. As discussed and expected before, I have still waited for txbit.io on CMC. Hope that the exchange will be listed on CMC immediately (few weeks after codebase switch and swap finish)

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 02:37:25 PM
Merited by Dabs (5)

Dear Solarians,

It has been a little while since we last posted an update, but that’s for a good reason. We’ve been hard at work on the new Solaris codebase and making great progress. Everything’s coming together nicely, but we underestimated the amount of work required to ensure a smooth and painless transition to this new era of Solaris. There are a lot of moving parts, some of which we just did not foresee before really diving into all the work.

For those unaware of what we are talking about, we at Solaris are ditching the current Pivx codebase in-favor of a more modern and feature rich Stratis codebase. Stratis (STRAT) is a fantastic blockchain implementation, with the core technology and consensus based on Bitcoin, but re-written in C#. It easily allows to develop new solutions and services using the .NET platform which we are far more comfortable with than the aging C++ language used by Pivx. You can read our initial proposal here: https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/solaris-3-0-community-discussion-88070341f05f

Previously dubbed as Solaris 3.0 update, we are now happy to unveil that we are going to take on the name of Solaris Platform. We believe this name better encapsulates our plans going forward, with multiple product offerings being built around Solaris blockchain.
As such we have already created a brand new GitHub repository for Solaris Platform, where you can easily follow the development progress of the various components we are currently working on.

https://github.com/SolarisPlatform

We have registered www.solarisplatform.com domain name, which will go live when the new codebase is released. Our old website URL (solariscoin.com) will still work and redirect to the new website.

Important to note that all 3 main Solaris exchanges will be supporting the new codebase and will swap to the new coins after release. This means that if your coins are on Txbit, CoinExchange or Crypto-Bridge, then you will not have to do anything to swap your coins as it will be done automatically.
In this update we will explain what has already been completed, what work is still remaining, and most of all give you a more concrete release date of the new codebase.

Solaris Core Wallet

https://github.com/SolarisPlatform/SolarisBitcoinFullNode
https://github.com/SolarisPlatform/SolarisCore

Solaris Full Node and the graphical Core wallet are 90% finished. All the basic functionality has been tested and is in place. Cold Staking is already activated on the network and can be used through the command line interface, but the graphical user interface for Cold Staking still needs to be completed.

As you probably noticed, Solaris Core wallet interface is using Txbit design language as we move forward to unify our product offerings as Solaris Platform.

Linking your staking address with your Txbit account will also be simpler than ever to avail of the Solaris Reward Program. Stay tuned for another update from the Txbit team that will explain how the new Solaris Reward Program will function without masternodes.

Solaris Explorer

https://github.com/SolarisPlatform/SolarisExplorer

After we heavily dove into the work of the new codebase, we quickly realised that none of the available blockchain explorers offer what we are looking for. Some are missing essential information such as Cold Staking transactions, others are not user friendly or generally look like they have been made with no design consideration at all.

As a result we decided to build a blockchain explorer from scratch to fit our needs and visual coherence. Most of the preliminary work has already been completed with some general polish remaining to be done for it’s version 1 release. Already clocking in at over 90,000 lines of code, we are happy with the performance and feel of the explorer, but some work still remains in polishing various elements.

The explorer, together with other aspects of the Solaris Platform, will be a constantly evolving project. First version will have all the basics you would expect from an explorer, subsequent versions will add real time updating, in-depth charts and graphs as well as user request functionality we deem necessary.

We are making this block explorer completely open source, any project can take it, modify it and use it for their own needs. The explorer can be used by projects based on Stratis or Bitcoin codebases, and it’s extremely simple to get it up and running.

Solaris Website

Just like the wallet and explorer, Solaris website will also be getting a considerable makeover. We are still keeping a similar visual theme we have on the current website, but various sections have been added and expanded on. One again we will be trying to unify our product offerings, such as the blockchain platform, block explorer and Txbit, under the more common name of Solaris Platform.

Codebase Release

Our initial release timeline was slated for August, but we now realise that we were a bit too ambitious.

Building a new Block Explorer was not something we envisioned at all when we first announced the Solaris 3.0 update. Some extra features and functionality still needs to be thoroughly polished and tested before we feel 100% comfortable releasing them.

After internally deliberating and taking into considerations various aspects which still need to be completed, and taking into consideration that sometimes life also gets in the way of work , we are fully focused to release Solaris Platform and begin the swap process in the last week of September.

As we get closer we will provide the exact date when the release will happen, as well as provide another update with full swap details in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your support!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 02:48:55 PM

Last week of September will be one of the most important weeks of Solaris this year. It is so much happy to know that Solaris team have done major of their works for the codebase switch from PIVX to Stratis; and the team core approach to unify Solaris platform. Just a bit more polisments and tests before releasing. Sounds litle close to a new era for Solaris, but yeah I know the team will have loads of work to do and make smooth upgrade and release in weeks to come. Thank you for the announcement after very long waiting time.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: